Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,308 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly (861 Views)

I'm Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians- Beverly Osu / Full Story! I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly / ''i’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigeria, I Didn't Do It Intentionally''-beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by NewsINigeria(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2013

Nigeria’s representatives in the just concluded Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah were presented to the media at the Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos last Thursday after their triumphant return to the country.

The two ex-housemates recounted their personal experiences in the Big Brother House.

Beverly was the first to put the record straight , as she CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/bba-im-sorry-for-embarrassing-nigerians.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by lordizak(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2013
she*s s33king attention. Who cares?
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by harlos: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2013
You don start again abi angry

weather you like it or not i no go click...

Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Brimmie(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Beverly HoeSu, i know your game plan.. you are trying to steal FrontPage from my Tonto.. e nor go work!! undecided
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by yunglykmine(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2013
She should plss shut the F̶u̶c̶k̶ up... Attention seeker!!!
So you nw know all you did in that house was absolute embarrassment ehn?? God will help you shaa.
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Your appology can't delete ur Nude pix that is every where like waste paper. The only tin that would ve deleted them sharp sharp is that $300k but you fail to bring it home so you are on your own.
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by damoobaba: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2013
U didn't embarrass Nigerians,u successfully embarrassed your family. Dats all. Next topic pls!
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Confusionist(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Who cares?
Definitely not me!
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2013
What's the surname again?
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Sorry for what!
You owe nobody no apology whatsoever.
Who holy pass?
I doubt if i can hold myself in d situation/environment she found herself.
Wait a minute.....Imagining myself being sorrounded by gorgeous,sexy but shirtless looking ladies like Huddah,Belvy,cloe,Dillish etc ,only clothed with some skimpy pants and bra for 91 good days -even a man of God might be tempted to commit.The same applies to d girls.
I'm not saying i'm a bad guy,i'm only trying to view things in a human point of view.
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Sorry for what!
You owe nobody no apology whatsoever.
Who holy pass?
I doubt if i can hold myself in d situation/environment she found herself.
Wait a minute.....Imagining myself being sorrounded by gorgeous,sexy but shirtless looking ladies like Huddah,Belvy,cloe,Dillish etc ,only clothed with some skimpy pants and bra for 91 good days -even a man of God might be tempted to commit.The same applies to d girls.
I'm not saying i'm a bad guy,i'm only trying to view things in a human point of view.

T-GBAM!!!
Only you don talk sth here. Others are acting like they haven't been jujued by punny before
Re: BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly by Youngzedd(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2013
See as she fine under photoshop, ugly being.

(1) (Reply)

Late Goldie’s Husband Moves On… Finds Love Again / Celine Dion Or Usher: Who Is The Greater World Entertainer? / ASUU: Internal Memo Of Univ. Of Otuoke Reveals That Strike Might End This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.