Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. (1443 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Rihanna sat down and told Chris Brown that she wanted to get even more serious and take the next steps in their relationship. According to HollyWoodLife, she told him that she wanted to have his baby one day and our source says he wasn’t keen on the idea because he felt like they were too young to think about those things. “She told him she loved him and could see herself starting a family with him in the future,” the source tells us. “She wasn’t talking like right now.” It turns out that shortly after Rihanna told Chris how she felt, he went on The Kyle & Jackie O radio show on May 5, and said he wasn’t focused on “wife-ing” Rihanna. This is what really sent her over the edge and hurt her more than anything.
The source goes on to explain why Rihanna was so hurt:
“When my girl tell you she loves you and wants to be serious with you and start a real life you and maybe even have your baby in the future, you turn her down, and then put her on blast on a radio show,” the source told us. “That’s all bad. Like game over.” It wasn’t just Chris saying he didn’t want to “wife” her that upset her, he also called Rihanna “young” and said they want different things.“I’m going to do it solo,” he said. “At the end of the day, [she’s] already doing her thing, she’s on the road. The way I look at it it … I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.” He also went on to say: “At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too. I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.” Now that three months have passed since they broke up, Rihanna has started accepting that maybe she and Chris just aren’t right for each other. “But that’s all over and done with,” the source tells us. “No love lost for her. She knows who the f**k he really is and that’s cool. She’ll always love him, she’ll always care for him but she’s not going back to that.”

Re: MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. by Vickyhotkiss: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
he
doesnt want to settle down because he still has more ass to kick around
and he doesnt wanna miss dat. it change d price of garri
Re: MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. by dplomaticVal: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
cočk Ω bull story indeed
Re: MUST READ: The Real Reason Chris Brown And Rihanna Broke Up. by Babyremmy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Okay if u say so, good 4 both of them. we kinda dont reali care

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About P-square’s November 17 Wedding / Meet Omotola Jalade-ekeinde’s 15 Year-old Producer Son Captaine [PHOTOS] / Kim Kardashian Poses In A 'furkini' As She Plays In D Snow For Saucy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.