Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Adultery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Adultery (735 Views)

Tinubu Honoured At Lagos House Abuja (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Adultery by Talkcentral: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5qmLCSmEGXE/UiEah1fG3FI/AAAAAAAAv-A/zmRxJUhi3Fw/s400/Pastor+Biodun+Fatoyinbo.jpg[/img]

For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.”
Isaiah 9:16 . Let them alone: they be leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Matt 15:14

I was going to be silent on this sad, pathetic but true (in many shades) allegation against Pastor B and his popular and
trendy ministry. My silence was borne out of respect for the kingdom of God and things that pertain to God. But all this changed when I heard the horrific tales of people who had been through the mess of this blind man, and the fact that he had no moral motivation to deny or accept the allegation; all he showed on Sunday was a demented swagger and perverse talk.

My sole purpose in writing this piece is to open the eyes of the world and believers to the hypocrisy and nonsense behind the pulpit, and to plea that these wolves and blind men stop deflating the faith of people who Christ died for. I am a Pastor, a full time minister at that, and I shall not sit back while
the name of my God, the ministry, and the works of other shepherds is brought to disrepute by the activities, action and inaction of a few blind men behind the pulpit.

I am tired of the nonsense of religion crying out, “touch not my anointed”; does this mean we cannot rebuke ourselves when we err, this much Paul did to Peter when he erred in Galatians 2:11 “But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/pastor-j-of-gods-house-abuja-accuses.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Adultery by Orjioorji(f): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2013
genetic issures are not easly overcome by religious abragadabra. ffk has it so therefore all yorubas are involve
Re: Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Adultery by mrking3(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Talkcentral: [img]http://4.bp..com/-5qmLCSmEGXE/UiEah1fG3FI/AAAAAAAAv-A/zmRxJUhi3Fw/s400/Pastor+Biodun+Fatoyinbo.jpg[/img]

For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.”
Isaiah 9:16 . Let them alone: they be leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Matt 15:14

I was going to be silent on this sad, pathetic but true (in many shades) allegation against Pastor B and his popular and
trendy ministry. My silence was borne out of respect for the kingdom of God and things that pertain to God. But all this changed when I heard the horrific tales of people who had been through the mess of this blind man, and the fact that he had no moral motivation to deny or accept the allegation; all he showed on Sunday was a demented swagger and perverse talk.

My sole purpose in writing this piece is to open the eyes of the world and believers to the hypocrisy and nonsense behind the pulpit, and to plea that these wolves and blind men stop deflating the faith of people who Christ died for. I am a Pastor, a full time minister at that, and I shall not sit back while
the name of my God, the ministry, and the works of other shepherds is brought to disrepute by the activities, action and inaction of a few blind men behind the pulpit.

I am tired of the nonsense of religion crying out, “touch not my anointed”; does this mean we cannot rebuke ourselves when we err, this much Paul did to Peter when he erred in Galatians 2:11 “But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/pastor-j-of-gods-house-abuja-accuses.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
you're a big fool! Sad! No one will click your site!

(1) (Reply)

Al-mustapaha. Seeks Concession ,Promotion To Major General / How PDP Plans To Rig 2015 Polls, Destabilize Nigeria - APC / Gambia Pulls Out Of British Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.