Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks (3513 Views)

Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by houseretail: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Venita Akpofure is a video vixen who appeared in Timaya's shake ur bum bum video, yea she's got the bum and also appeared in P-Squares Alingo video. She was asked on camera who her worst dressed celebrity was and this is what she said; Well she wasn’t really a celebrity until recently, do not know if I should call her name but Beverly Osu that just got evicted from Big Brother House is my worst dressed celebrity. - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/#sthash.2EPQMWfU.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by whirlwind7(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
You cant be a "worst dressed celebrity" if you are almost nekkid all the time. I prefer the title "worst nekkid celebrity"

1 Like

Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by Chanchit: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2013
E be like say I dey smell beef in her comment, I dnt knw if she's d worse dressed celeb', but that gurl no fine, I still dey wonder how she got her calling into the world of vixens.

2 Likes

Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by Lolitua(f): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Bonga fish
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by OCTAVO: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
See as she dry grin
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by Austeenxx: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Omo pastor...
She's a vixen...
Omo pastor...
Finger-licking... undecided
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na wa For Black people o
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by swtme(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abegi,this is wot i call beefing things(remember they r both dancers)

1 Like

Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by dplomaticVal: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Frustration cn kill o. l wonder hw ßev's dressin has now bcm her business .. it's obvious the vid she did wit Timaya Ω p-square didnt giv her enough fame, so she wnts to remain relevant by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by kunlesehan(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
o boy that girl bodi nah aphrodisiac o.
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by babadem2much(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
let continue praying 4 her, bt what about us commenting? everybody get hin own oh! may God 4give us
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by tellwisdom: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks by hod898(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
This girl no know say she dey facilitate, "End Time Things" for here ba.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Davido And The HKN Gang Before The Fame / Man Spent £10,000 Just To Look Like The Devil (pictured) / Obo & Jagaban !! Davido Strikes A Pose With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.