Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour (18970 Views)

Airline Passenger Finds Lizard In Her Food (Photo) / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by homesteady(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Barely one week after a teenage boy, Daniel Ohikena caused a scare at the Murtala Mohammed Airport, MMA, Lagos when he stowed on an Arik Air plane from Benin to Lagos, another scare occurred yesterday at the same airport when a female passenger, whose identity could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report, was said to have boarded the plane screamed on top of her voice that she was no longer willing to travel with the plane after boarding the flight.

According to Saturday Mirror investigations, the cabin crew and passengers initially ignored her. But her persistence led to suspicion among the passengers.

The strange behaviour, led to the delay of the Benin-bound aircraft for two hours, as all the passengers were disembarked while the plane was screened again. All the checked-in luggage was also offloaded for proper screening by both Aero and Aviation Security of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN.

Nothing suspicion was, however, found on board. Saturday Mirror gathered that the passenger was handed over to security agents by Aviation Security, while the other passengers proceeded on the journey to Benin. According to an airport source, “All passengers were already onboard and the pilot was preparing to embark on the flight before the woman started the strange behaviour onboard.

At first, no one took her seriously, but when the shouting and soliloquy continued, the passengers became apprehensive and ordered the pilot to abort the flight. “The situation was not funny at all. In fact the woman was speaking in a language, which no one understood. But I can tell you authoritatively that all the passengers have been taken to Benin with the same aircraft and they landed in the airport safely.

“This was not the first time such incident would be happening. In fact, it is common among first time travellers, but no one knows the motive behind this act. However, I believe the security agents will do their work and reveal what led to the strange behaviour.”
Source - www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/aero-passenger-causes-scare-onboard-speaks-in-tongues/
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by amiskurie(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2013
omo I go fear die,I go even join in her campaign and race off,

3 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2013
Miscellenous Minds.

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by whirlwind7(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2013
She spoke in tongues? I tell ya, if i were to board a flight, and such an incident occurred, I would gladly dash my ticket to anyone willing to have it, and travel by road instead. God works in mysterious ways. You cannot imagine the feeling of total helplessness when you are airborne and something goes wrong with the aircraft. If i realise that it's a first time flier getting jittery, i'll gladly help the attendants bundle her out of the aircraft! Why you wan put fear for God pikin body?? angry

7 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Chanchit: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Them soppose let the passangers land her one slap each before going.

7 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by cashkid18(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2013
If u tink dt dis is signs of endtime,like dis post

27 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by yunglykmine(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by yunglykmine(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Funny, but Maybe she suddenly saw a Vision of a crash.. I trust Naija passengers.
**Runs out of plane, waves hands ThankingGod***

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by homesteady(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: If u tink dt dis is signs of endtime,like dis post

Hey!! Don't you have another thing to say rather than end time??
Almost all your comments are talking about end time! Or are you Anti-christ?

6 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Gboliwe: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride

51 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by angelTI(f): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote
author=Gboliwe]Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from
Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind
'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next
thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and
see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and
didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the
transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We
were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth
ride[/quote]

U got me laughing this early momo. But bros, u get liver o cos I no go follow d bus again if na me o

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by israel007: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol. She was just scared and maybe a little claustrophobia.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by stagger: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride

Oh boy! This just made my Saturday. Can't just stop laughing. "NOOOO, IT CANNOT HAPPEN". Hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2013

Hahaha.. grin grin but u get mind ooooo
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Shehucom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
homesteady:
Source - www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/aero-passenger-causes-scare-onboard-speaks-in-tongues/
What language was she speaking? Shey na french abi lebanese?
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by israel007: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013

Next time DON'T!

5 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by koolet: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
In a nut shell, She later suceeded delaying the flight by 2hrs sha.......dazz her mission,

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by victorv12(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
We need a lot of psychiatric institution in Nigeria. The percentage of people that are insane in our country is highly enormous. Most of the people that we see on a daily that we think that are sane are mentally sick.

15 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by ReubenAbati: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Henrick007: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
final destination part 1

3 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Gbade60: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
na evil spirit enta her ni?
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by dojumav: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2013

u get mind o... Me ke... I for don skanpa
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by vislabraye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
If she tried this in a foreign airline, na shame she go bring to uS. Dem go say, look at that Nigerian. Dem no go even call her name sef.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chai, She is a first time traveler especially when traveling with Aero and listening to the sound of the engine it sounds like the pilot its struggling to start the engine and the engine is half starting. Why fear no go catch am

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by bright007(f): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
i was on that flight...oh jeez!, you need to see the way the lady was meandering aimlessly admist shouting on top of her voice.
if not for the fact that i had an important function to attend ehhh...
i for no go again.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Coldfeet(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013

Very funny! But on a serious note don't you think the ride went smooth because the person who was to cause the blood spill also disembarked?

11 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Maybe that's her first time
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Dollarjunkie: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
She's illuminatily disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by ecolime(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
So many psychos in Naija nowadays.. We have so many people like her here on nairaland shouting "end time tinz" on every thread.

15 Likes

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Muscomide: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: If u tink dt dis is signs of endtime,like dis post

Grow up!
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by captainsinzu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tinz time end...arrange it ursef undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares / Katsina Begins Door-to-door Search For Lagos, Abuja Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.