Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do (1252 Views)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / Soon To Be Mother In Law Insists On Traditional Marriage!!! / 8 Lies From Mother ---must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by yunfazz: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2013
The family is the smallest unit in the society but has the biggest impact in the way morality of the society should be. So many stories now abound of child molestation and abuse, molestation and adultery. As parents and mothers especially, the followings are the critical factors every responsible parents must do to ensure positive and happy family:

•Warn your daughter never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the relationship even uncles.
•Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn, u might need to patiently ask a lot of questions.
•Never allow any adult refer to your new born as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’
•If u don’t teach your children about sex, the society will teach them the wrong values & most likely in very hard ways.
•Never tempt your husband with your sister or friend or else he’d say it’s hers & the devil’s fault
•Avoid unnecessary familiarity & make sure you take care of your husband yourself so as not to lead him into temptation
•Teach your 3-years olds how to wash their private parts properly & warn them never to allow anyone including u touch those areas. Remember, charity begins at home & with you.

•Whenever your child goes out to play with friends, make you look for a way to find out the kind of play they played together as young people sexually abuse themselves now.
•Never force your child to visit any adult he/she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes fond of a particular adult.
•It's always advisable you go through any new material like cartoons you buy for them before they start seeing it themselves.
•Blacklist all materials you think could threaten the sanity of your child i.e. music, movies & musicians & let them understand d value of standing out of the crowd.
•Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it. Take up the case & show you can always defend her!
•Avoid getting dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2-years old. Learn to excuse yourself.
•If u have to hire a house-help, kindly take them for HIV screening to determine their status, properly interview them and make up your mind to treat them well.

*Now, if u find this useful enough, send to others

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/Critical-Things-Mother-Must-Do.html

3 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks for sharing. smiley

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Bunker(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Make them to Fear God...
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Bunker: Make them to Fear God...

Very true.
Teach them some spiritual values. Teach them how to worship God...Teach them to obey rules and regulations. Teach them to respect elders, teach them... teach them..teach them that kids must not live by Barney&Friends, alone cheesy . Lol. Seriously, I am trying real hard to let my little ones realise that Barney shouldn't occupy most of the summer space!

Motherhood is a #LoadofWork, really. wink God bless all mothers and intendingMothers...
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Tuntheycr7: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Nawa 4 OP o. As an intendin father I tink I need diz more dan any intendin mother.
9ce 1.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by ganase2: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Very nice one...frontpage tinz here ooo
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by floxygurus(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
dats very correct.i wish all mothers to b wil work wit diz facts,nija wil b a beta place even d world at large
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oya mods front page pls
Ŋĭcέ aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ useful write up
@op keep it up!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by Mobsync(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2013
And tell them to stay away from craddle robbing senators. :\
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by HODGreat(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Try as much as possible to enroll your child into a sunday bible teaching class from a tender age such as a good sunday school.
If your child can continue with such class till he/she is 15yrs, every other way of life he or she may come across will be under his or her surveillance and not participation. This is because he or she would have by then, already been growing on that solid foundation.
You will not always be that child everywhere to monitor him or her.
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by magkhan(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Op how can my 3yrs old baby especially my baby girl be able to wash her private part properly at that age without my help... embarassed
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by informa: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2013
this is a front page material for lot of people
Re: MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do by ganase2: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
yessoo

(1) (Reply)

An Internet Troll Called This Mom's Little Boy Ugly,see Her Touching Reply / Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! / Which Is Better: A Nagging Husband Or A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.