Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell (3768 Views)

Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale 1.7 Million / Registered Toyota Land Cruiser For 800k Call Sunday 08028567750 / Toyota Fj Cruiser For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by sjirseb(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
Toyota land cruiser for sell
Expatriate leaving the country is selling is Toyota land cruiser V8 mod 2002/2003 (80000 miles)
Grey color / US spefs (Imported from Texas in 2006) / first owner in Nigeria
Perfect condition / service done by Toyota / new belts / new michelin tyres / DVD
Very good price (under market price) - Urgent will be sold to the best offer. Be quick
Please contact sebastien.jambon@ng.nestle.com or call 08034020251

Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by MethodMan3(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
na d guy wey dey picture own the car?! grin

smiling away like dogoyaro
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by sjirseb(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
is my driver, handsome guy isn t?
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by MethodMan3(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
sjirseb:

is my driver, handsome guy isn t?

haha

e be like say na cook uniform the guy wear, i sure say he be gardener too! grin

anyway i wld spread the word

peace
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by BonnyFace: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
Looking from the way the guy posed and standing, I know it must have come from that part of the country that have preponderance to cooking, mind you not for themself but for Oga.
Honestly, I think there is no point for the white guy to sell the car, he should just give it as a parting gift to the cook.
I am sure I am saying the mind of the generality.
Consequently, I advise that nobody should price the car , talkless of buying it.
The expartriate guy is greedy, after working here and making money like no man's business, he still want to make more money?
These are things that are bequetted to service boy, drivers etc in european countries.

Cheers
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by izidor(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2008
Bonnyface,

Good talk. most probably the oyibo man na hungry man. i support that the car should not be sold in nairaland.
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by stellanth(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
If the white man does not want to give His staff, How much last does He want to fling this stuff?
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by MethodMan3(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
Cook don kill oyinbo man come dey denge pose with him car! grin
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by busynett: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
According to the red bottom right print on the picture, it was taken August 25 2006, can we see the recent picture or the Toyota Land Cruiser?

To really know the worth in the market?

Regards
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by sjirseb(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2008
Message for bonnyface and izidor, FROM THE WHITE MAN,

My friends,

You are giving a very good image of Nigerian, At least I am quite lucky that most of Nigerian i know are not thinking like you.

I think there should be no place for that kind of Racism in nairaland. The subject was that I am selling my car to who ever wants it. Not to start discussion on the bad white guy making money in the country of the good Nigerian. If you want to loose time with such, go to http://www.oyibosonline.com/cpg1412/index.php You will find guys other there for that kind of stupid stuff. Enjoy.

finally I am proud to tell you that even with people like you I will keep a good memory of your country (and this thanks to all Nigerian friends which are not like you),

For all other <serious> people fell free to contact me directly on my email as i believe discussions on this board will take us nowhere

Cheers

The oyibo
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
sjirseb:

Message for bonnyface and izidor, FROM THE WHITE MAN,

My friends,

You are giving a very good image of Nigerian, At least I am quite lucky that most of Nigerian i know are not thinking like you.

I think there should be no place for that kind of Racism in nairaland. The subject was that I am selling my car to who ever wants it. Not to start discussion on the bad white guy making money in the country of the good Nigerian. If you want to loose time with such, go to http://www.oyibosonline.com/cpg1412/index.php You will find guys other there for that kind of stupid stuff. Enjoy.

finally I am proud to tell you that even with people like you I will keep a good memory of your country (and this thanks to all Nigerian friends which are not like you),

For all other <serious> people fell free to contact me directly on my email as i believe discussions on this board will take us nowhere

Cheers

The oyibo

Black man!!!! You no go change. tongue tongue

Oyinbo, Tell them, wink wink wink Seconded!!!
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2008
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by arsenal4va(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2008
well said oyinbo
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by landis(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2008
Seb,
You can keep whatever memory you want. who cares.

don't come here pretending we need to be nice to you before you have 'good memories' of Nigeria.

though i understand your posting is about selling a car, but there are hardcore racists even in Switzerland which is home country of Nestle, the company you work for.

so why don't you start by tell your mates in Vevey how to behave so nigerians there can have good memories too
grin cheesy grin
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by landis(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2008
fotodaddy,

The message is clear to Seb(poster)

There are many knowlegeable Nigerians on this board.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2008
landis:

fotodaddy,

The message is clear to Seb(poster)

There are many knowlegeable Nigerians on this board.
grin cheesy grin

, and obviously, many ignorant ones. embarassed
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by BonnyFace: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2008
Good day all and particularly to the Oyibo guy,
I found it very intriguing going thru your mail.
First, the mail I mail was just only a sugestion/my own personal opinion and nothing more.
But you are trying to exonerate yourself from the word GREEDY and in doing so castigating not me alone but nigerian entirely.
This goes to show the kind of person you are, having worked and lived and made some leaving here in Nigeria, you turn around to be calling us names.
Take it or leave it, nigeria has better your life, because if leaving in nigeria has not better your life, you would have gone back all this while. We know your type, that can not even afford a car in your own country, talkless of getting houseboy, plus cook.
If not the neo colonial mentally, and the colour of skin, we believe every white man is good and expartriate. but No.
If your job is advertise in the papers of nigeria, I believed there will be 1000s of more qualified candidates.

Be bold enough and put this to test by publishing your cv now in nairaland.

And to my black brothers who is supporting the oyibo simply because of money, i reserved my comment.
There is an adage in Yoruba and I quote ' Chase the kite away first b4 questioning the chicken.

Regards.
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2008
BonnyFace:

Good day all and particularly to the Oyibo guy,
I found it very intriguing going through your mail.
First, the mail I mail was just only a sugestion/my own personal opinion and nothing more.
But you are trying to exonerate yourself from the word GREEDY and in doing so castigating not me alone but nigerian entirely.
This goes to show the kind of person you are, having worked and lived and made some leaving here in Nigeria, you turn around to be calling us names.
Take it or leave it, nigeria has better your life, because if leaving in nigeria has not better your life, you would have gone back all this while. We know your type, that can not even afford a car in your own country, talkless of getting houseboy, plus cook.
If not the neo colonial mentally, and the colour of skin, we believe every white man is good and expartriate. but No.
If your job is advertise in the papers of nigeria, I believed there will be 1000s of more qualified candidates.

Be bold enough and put this to test by publishing your cv now in nairaland.

And to my black brothers who is supporting the oyibo simply because of money, i reserved my comment.
There is an adage in Yoruba and I quote ' Chase the kite away first before questioning the chicken.

Regards.

Ole boy, try to know persin!! The way you dey take dey do just dey disgrace black man!!! Why you no go grow up and act matured. Small pikin!!! embarassed

If them give you visa now to go away, you go ready to sell your mama. Wake up man.

The man wan sell him moto you come dey yab!!! Why you dey monkey like this na?? YOu no get respect?? Small boy!!!

If you no get money comot for the man thread . Racist like you. If them give you chance you go do worse than Botha. undecided undecided

Shame on you.
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by BonnyFace: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hello Fotodaddy,
I have seen from your reaponse that your mediocre and as such should not join issues with you.
Because for you to resort to use of abusive and derogatory language speaks volume of your thinking faculty.
You ought not to be here, you should be somewhere where your likes are useful.

Regards
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2008

I wish seun would make it mandatory for peope to only post if they have done their WAEC or NECO and have passed English!!
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by darqly(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2008
And all because someone wanted to sell a car!!!
So what if he doesn't want to dash de car?
I mean is it mandatory that everyone be 'mindlessly' generous?
I believe if you've worked hard for every kobo, you'd pay better attention to what you did with your property and be more accountable.
Even us Nigerians that milk govt treasury dry and claim we have arrived are damn measly, talk-less of someone who came to seek greener pastures here.
We're still an ignorant lot.
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
darqly:

And all because someone wanted to sell a car!!!
So what if he doesn't want to dash de car?
I mean is it mandatory that everyone be 'mindlessly' generous?
I believe if you've worked hard for every kobo, you'd pay better attention to what you did with your property and be more accountable.
Even us Nigerians that milk govt treasury dry and claim we have arrived are damn measly, talk-less of someone who came to seek greener pastures here.
We're still an ignorant lot.

Tell them!! wink
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by dudu19(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
@sjriseb

why do u have to take the picture of the 4x4 with that man next to it, am sure u could have done better with the

picture; Abi u wan sell the guy with the car?
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by arsenal4va(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
@bonnyface

be like oyinbo don do u strong thing before ,

but i believe there shud be no place for a racist person like u on nairaland

u mention the word GREEDY a lot , we shudnt even start with that
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by dudu19(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2008
to all you guys wey dey call someone racist, no be oyinbo ma word e be. Does any one know the yoruba, hausa

or igbo word for racist. becos i just dey wonder!!!!!
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
dudu19:

@sjriseb

why do u have to take the picture of the 4x4 with that man next to it, am sure u could have done better with the

picture; Abi u wan sell the guy with the car?

next thing them go dey ask say why the moto boot open, then why the steering tyre turn. Which one concern you. You go buy moto abi you no go buy moto grin grin
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by busynett: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Poster

Lets have the recent picture, the picture posted was when the SUV came into the country: 25th August 2006.

Be more sincere.
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by dudu19(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ fotodaddy

Wetin concern you, abi na you dey denge pose for the car, fotodaddy u tire me o!!!!

With time u go say oyinbo man dupe una for your papaland, wiseup my brother
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by fotodaddy: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2008
dudu19:

@ fotodaddy

Wetin concern you, abi na you dey denge pose for the car, fotodaddy u tire me o!!!!

With time u go say oyinbo man dupe una for your papaland, wiseup my brother

Blackie19, I no be your brother!!! And if I be your brother, you go dey call me egbon!!! wink wink

Just continue to dey do the thing we you dey do!!! I shame for una embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by obua: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2008
I am dissappointed with the level this innocent mail has degenerated to
We should be careful with the way we use the word racism.
No matter where we areĀ  ( white, black ,yellow) , there is a lot more that unites than that, that seperates us.
I have had the good fortune of mixing with all peoples, and I have come to know that , good people are in the majority,though they may be silent
Re: Toyota Land Cruiser For Sell by ayodurodola(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
i am interested in the car pls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Nissan Altima S(nigerian Used)black Colour / I Have 900k Can I Get A Honda Crv 1998 Model Lagos Clearing? / Registered 2004 & 2009 Porsche Cayennes For sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.