Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Need Help Nairalanders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Help Nairalanders (580 Views)

Help,nairalanders: I Need A Loan Of 300k: My Nysc Certificate As Collateral! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Nairalanders by loudboy: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
Fellow NAIRALANDERS,

I need your help urgently.I’m a very computer literate person and I have internet connection in my room.I’m earnestly searching for an online job or business.I’m not talking about MLM,Forex or some business where the person tells you to pay N5000 or so to his account for materials as I have gotten to understand that such people are scammers.I’m looking for an online job/biz where one earns say $100 to $150 per week depending on the amount of time he spends online.I would like to get opinions from people who are actually in the biz and are actually earning from the biz.I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by seyibrown(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
Most of them are scams and you never get any returns.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by winnteam(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2008
@loudboy
I personally do not agree with you that all MLM people are scams.

I have been in MLM since June 2008 and I HAVE A VERY GOOD STORY TO TELL SO FAR.

Maybe you need to carefully look at what you have done wrong in the past.

I would like to personally interact with you to know your fears and how to get over them.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by fojames(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2008
I can help- read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142236.0.html

and mail me at fojames@gmail.com, if you are interested

OJ
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by chris2h(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2008
You could go into information publishing. (On the internet that is).the only things you have to work out are:

1. What kind of information do you want to sell and how do you intend to sell it (electronically)
2. Alot of stuff is available free (public domain) repackaging it and selling it is a common technique used by very many people.Often they are overlooked.You will have to do your research and come up with something that excites you.
3.The electronic delivery mechanism is something you have to work out. If you can automate then that will require some technical expertise.Automating your business is the best way. But the problem is receiving your money in naira.E-gold used to be very good but because of the problems with the US government they are not an option worth considering for now.What most people who sell information do is to have their bank account information printed on their websites and that has worked for those who really have something legitimate and of value.

To your success.

Pls if you have any questions pls ask.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Become Irresistibly Attractive In Business / How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. / Filling Stations For Sale Plus Very Big Land In Different Locations In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.