Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? (614 Views)

I Am In My Early 20s But My Eyesight Is As Bad Like That Of A 60 Year Old / Egg Consumption Almost As Bad As Smoking Cigarettes / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
If you ask me, I'll say I'm the crazy type. I love going gaga, I prefer my woman to be my type (crazy).
I like girls that smoke but it seems we Nigerians see them as bad girls (ashawo) but the truth is they smoke not because they are bad but it's just what they like doing. Afterall, smoking doesn't bring a good interest except for the pleasure of time and moment or to cure emotional distress and cold.
But why Nigerians see them as bad girls is what I don't know.
My present babe smokes, but when peoplesee her, they are always shocked as if they heard the pope's having a son. But she's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. The room is open and be reasonable while hitting your keyboard
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? by bloglover(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
U are kinda right, the thing is dat most people place generalization on these things, like ashes are known for smoking so people tend to generalise it, saying dat everygal dat smokes is an ashi.. Well, I personally like girls wit tatoos,for me, it kinda brings out d confidence in dem.
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? by deols(f): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
You should think of the health impacts of those things. They dont only affect the woman but the children she gives birth to.

Women are expected to be more careful of the life they live as it can have grave consequences on their children, if bad.

Smoking increases the risk of miscarriages, for example.
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Classify Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls?? by bloglover(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
deols: You should think of the health impacts of those things. They dont only affect the woman but the children she gives birth to.

Women are expected to be more careful of the life they live as it can have grave consequences on their children, if bad.

Smoking increases the risk of miscarriages, for example.
u are right dear, d health implications are kinda severe, especially overindulgence in these habits. I dont smoke bt I drink responsibly, a woman dat does it to d extreme or does it at all during pregnancy is not yet ready to build a home.

(1) (Reply)

Man's Stomach Turns Food Into BEER / 5 Most Effective PE Exercises / Environmental Health Sanitation!! At Kwale, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.