Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,908 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. (585 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / We Buy Used Printing Plates Cord 201, 211, 306, A1 Sizes...and Digital Film... / Fairly Used Pegeout 406 And 306 At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. by Opengates(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fellows,

I was moved to touch some people in a way and decided to give the my "NaiRain-2013 306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" away at a give-away price right from the time you are reading this to 6th of Sept.,2013. This is how I want to do it in order to give everyone equal opportunity. The first 50 people to text me will get it at ridiculous price.

Send a text message to me on: 08038359284 or 08022968451 for detailed info, in this format: "Give-Away 306-in-One Package, Names, Valid Email Address, Phone number".

WARNING: This OFFER won't go beyond 6th of Sept.,2013. This is not an empty threat, it's for real. Anything beyond that day, forget about this give-away offer stuff.

I wish you good success.
Re: Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. by Opengates(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
4 DAYS TO GO: 306-in-1 Empowerment & Jobs Creations Package

YOU'VE GOT NO MONEY TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESSES?

* DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENTREPRENUER, INDUSTRIALIST, MANUFACTURER, BUSINESS OWNER OR SERVICE PROVIDER?

IN ALL HONESTY

GET THESE PACKAGES NOW AND START RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH TO BECOME A BUSINESS OWNER!

Do you know that this year 2013 can still yield good for you before it goes into extinction?

Opengates Success International Org. has put together two great products into ONE PACKAGE called "306-in-1 Empowerments & Job Creations Package".

1) Six Online/Offline businesses that requires NO START-UP CAPITAL. These businesses are kick 'n' start. No more delay and no more excuses of not having money to establish your own businesses and be your own BOSS!

2) This Package contains 300+ Works, Jobs and businesses you can do here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world as long as economy and human needs are concerned. For those who have been dreaming of being Entreprenuers, Industrialists, Manufacturers, Business Owners or Service Providers.

BONUS PACK that comes with this PACKAGE contains:

1. "Instant Site-Maker Software" that creates profit-pulling web-pages in a few minutes.

2. "Ebook Marketing Plan" - A step by step guide on how to create your own ebook, to market it within a specific period and where to reach your targeted andience.

3. 'The Internet & You' Manual.

4. "Ebook Cover Tutorial Kit" that teaches you step by step how to design professionally looking ebook covers.

5. 597 different kinds of Letters Generator Software.

6. 100+ Website Templates with "99" web banners package with resale rights.

_-----=----=====-----------==-==-=-=`==================

These are what you will get in this package if you dare to take the advantage now. The time waits for no one, you will get all for just N1,000 INSTEAD of N2,500. Check to see: opengateswealth(dot)com/E&JCPack and you will understand what i'm saying.

4 DAYS TO GO!!!

Good luck

Re: Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. by Opengates(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2013
3 DAYS MORE TO GO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. by Opengates(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
3 DAYS TO GO: 306-in-1 Empowerment & Jobs Creations Package *** Deadline: SEPT. 6TH. 2013 *** grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cool
Re: Revisited:"306-in-1 Empowerment & Job Creations Package" - Give-away. by Opengates(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
For the sake of this season and for those that missed this offer the other time. I am revisiting it again.

To grab your own Package now before I remove it again, please read the postings from the beginning and follow the instructions to the letter and you will have the whole package for just N1,000 only.

Hurry up as this offer shall be withdrĂ wn very soon. DECEMBER JUICY & INCREDIBLE OFFER!!!

God's favour.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Of Naira On Ireportertv / Meet Fellow Baba Ijebu, Ghana Gamers / Cheapest Perfect Money @183/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.