Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma (3807 Views)

Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie / VIDEO :naija Girl Chidinma Dancing Nakked In Her Hostel Room & SERVICING HERSELF / My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by chagga(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am not a bad girl – Chidinma

By Features Editor on August 31, 2013

For a lot of people, petite Chidinma Ekile, who won the music reality show, Project Fame West Africa Season 3, in 2010, and went on to produce hit songs such as ‘Kedike’ and ‘Jankoliko’ featuring Sound Sultan, is no longer the simple lady people used to know.

Some of her fans have described her as the Nigerian version of America-based musician, Rihanna, a good girl gone bad.

This conclusion is based on the fact that the songstress has introduced radical new styles into her personality, giving the impression that new influences have taken charge.

Apart from changing her hairstyle randomly, she went on to dye it to red, then evolved it into a Mohawk, then another punk style before eventually settling down for a Diana King look.

The whole transformation process has, however, been tagged by her fans as the transition from simple church girl to one with street credibility, a progression which many people have argued, started with the remix of her song, ‘Kedike’, in which she featured rave rap artiste, Olamide.

Chidinma has, however, countered this perception. In a chat with Klieg Light, she says the impression is wrong. In her words, “that is totally false, I am the same Chidinma I used to be. My style has not and will never change. I’m only evolving and growing as a musician, challenging myself and trying out new things.”

On the perception that she now has a different personality due to the new street song, she says ‘Emi ni Baller’ was only an experiment that people fell in love with.”http://www.theheraldng.com/i-am-not-a-bad-girl-chidinma/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by hayzed14(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
reserved
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Rexphobia(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I will keep that in mind
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by bamguy: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by ekwurekwu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okay naw! Garri don change price?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by georjay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
ekwurekwu: Okay naw! Garri don change price?

MUST U COMMENT
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by nickz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
embarassed embarassed I LOVE THIS GIRL cry cry
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
She is not bad......yet
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by hod898(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eh, Chidimma, no be like that o! The thing's your outward appearance speak alot about you and can sometimes shatter your reputation to pieces(not praying for that tho). It can send wrong messages, things which you never even anticipated. It's just that ppl can misinterpret things and to avoid this then send a clear message. Peace.
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
I love dis girl... kiss

Emi ni baller track so on point.. wink
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by hod898(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eh, Chidimma, no be like that o! The thing's that your outward appearance speak alot about you and can sometimes shatter your reputation to pieces(not praying for that tho). It can send wrong messages, things which you never even anticipated. It's just that ppl can misinterpret things and to avoid this then send a clear message. Ppl like you for who you are and they see that u're changing. So, u leave them no choice than to say 'things'.
Peace.
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Popowaa: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinz for airforce to say smthing good,end time really don near
Airforce1: I love dis girl... kiss

Emi ni baller track so on point.. wink
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by dplomaticVal: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
ßad or gidi girl, whichevr one she is branded by critics, the fact stil remains that l delight in playin her exhilirating tracks cool
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Lolitua(f): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
chagga: I am not a bad girl – Chidinma

By Features Editor on August 31, 2013

For a lot of people, petite Chidinma Ekile, who won the music reality show, Project Fame West Africa Season 3, in 2010, and went on to produce hit songs such as ‘Kedike’ and ‘Jankoliko’ featuring Sound Sultan, is no longer the simple lady people used to know.

Some of her fans have described her as the Nigerian version of America-based musician, Rihanna, a good girl gone bad.

This conclusion is based on the fact that the songstress has introduced radical new styles into her personality, giving the impression that new influences have taken charge.

Apart from changing her hairstyle randomly, she went on to dye it to red, then evolved it into a Mohawk, then another punk style before eventually settling down for a Diana King look.

The whole transformation process has, however, been tagged by her fans as the transition from simple church girl to one with street credibility, a progression which many people have argued, started with the remix of her song, ‘Kedike’, in which she featured rave rap artiste, Olamide.

Chidinma has, however, countered this perception. In a chat with Klieg Light, she says the impression is wrong. In her words, “that is totally false, I am the same Chidinma I used to be. My style has not and will never change. I’m only evolving and growing as a musician, challenging myself and trying out new things.”

On the perception that she now has a different personality due to the new street song, she says ‘Emi ni Baller’ was only an experiment that people fell in love with.”http://www.theheraldng.com/i-am-not-a-bad-girl-chidinma/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
rwily?
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by DOPPELGANGER1: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
^^ FOOLISH FOOL

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Nomski0(f): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
I was tempted to cut my hair after watching her Em ni baller video......she rocked the low cut, it was her best look ever.
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by JohnFrankling(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okay I hope you are not a mad girl either
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by iamdsam: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nomski0: I was tempted to cut my hair after watching her Em ni baller video......she rocked the low cut, it was her best look ever.
Ok o. I still like her though
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by DankemzI(m): 4:11am On Sep 01, 2013
John Frankling: Okay I hope you are not a mad girl either
Leke Leke give me White Finger **** ails
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by bloglover(m): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2013
bad gal no fit u sef

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Airforce1(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Popowaa: End time tinz for airforce to say smthing good,end time really don near

I've noticed u talk too much dis days girl, and I think tis cuz u really need to get laid.

U really need it, your body needz it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2013
you cant bare that name and be bad at the same time. The name follows evr that bears it.
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by LadyJul(f): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Na so e dey start, d celebrity madness doh dey enta ha head, i just pray u will remain d same chidima i use to knw and wont change lyk Rihanna, miley(hannah montana) and the rest.
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by Enkaynwa(f): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Rexphobia: I will keep that in mind
Re: I Am Not A Bad Girl – Chidinma by fuckluv(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2013
These critics will never get tired! What's wrong in experimenting with new styles now Don't the girl next door do that too. Anyway when BaBa GOD don bless u finish, u are bound to have multiple critics undecided
Rock on girl tongue
No mind dem bad belles

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Becomes Lekki Landlord / Photo: D'banj Show Support For Eradication Ebola Virus In Nigeria / Photo: Imeh Bishop AKA Okon Hillarious Reaction To President Buhari's China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.