Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Snailry:::: Snail Farming. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Snailry:::: Snail Farming. (3666 Views)

Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming) / Your Own Business And You, Try Snail Farming / Snail Farming: Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by randwise(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls/ anyone having the knowledge of snail farming should kindly drop it here. Thanks. Or pls, help me by calling 08131137576
Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by Greatken007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
what and what do u want to know?we av three species in Africa,archatina archatina,archachachina marginata(giant) and archatina fulica..the best system of rearing dem is by free range pasture(or garden system)..the first two is where our interest lies,they both have their advantages and disadvantages,archatina achatina are highly prolific(they lay several eggs at a go)but they are nt as giant as the archachachina maginata,but the maginata lay fewer eggs..for u to start snail farming u wil need dwarft banana in ur farm that wil serve as shade,snails and sun are nt best of friends,dont make the mistake of buying snails u intend to rear frm the market cus they are already heated up by sun,dont go to the bush to pick snails for rearing purpose(since u cant differentiate which is which,u might even pick the carnivals among them),try and get ur snails frm snail farmers...snails are haemaphrodite(no male organ and no female organ,they all produce eggs)

1 Like

Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
check my signature
Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by randwise(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
doctor isa: check my signature
Ok Mr. Olawale. How abt buying that of snails only? Hw much will that cost me. That of snails only.. Pls
Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by randwise(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okay sir. Just gimme ur email. I can buy all.
Preferably ur number. Ur ebook worths more than 6,500. Mine is 08131137576
Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by randwise(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
My dad called u. Femi Gbadamosi
Re: Snailry:::: Snail Farming. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
yes i got the call i have reply him

(1) (Reply)

CBN Releases $2.8bn To Manufacturers, Others In Two Months / Cost Of Clearing CarsĀ in Nigeria 2020 / Michael Jackson In Naira,.,: Naija Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.