Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Something To Ponder On As You Go To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something To Ponder On As You Go To Church (508 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Things To Ponder About This God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something To Ponder On As You Go To Church by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2013
No comment from me, just observe.

Re: Something To Ponder On As You Go To Church by RINE1: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2013
The bible says : dont be deceived God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.
He that soweth to the flesh will of the flesh reap corruption while he the soweth to the spirit will of the spirit reap life everlasting.
Ecclesiastics 12 : 14 says and i quote: for God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Finally, judge not that ye will not be judge.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Or Hell, Which Do U Prefer / What The Holy Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol / Some Provocative Things Muslims Do To Christians And Christianity As A Whole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.