Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan (35250 Views)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man / Photo! Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Msgamble: 600-700AD Jihad.. [s]they even attack france n capture spain(b4 vatican army clean them from there,if nt spain would av been 'islamic state')[/s] ..may God save us(d world) from jihad(so-called 'defender of allah faith)..lyk W. Africa is now getting rid of them
hehehehehe cheesy

Go read about your terror "crusaders"
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Solozzo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
taiocol: but why will a man. Pope in that matter bow 2 a woman

Because she is a queen equivalent of a king, oba, Alafin, igwe emir or what you call it. In fact if a king and queen meet, royal courtesy demand that the king bows to the queen.

Now you know!!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Solozzo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
KDULAR:

Kings are appointed by God , let us cut the crap, there's a Spiritual reason we have languages people kingdoms and kings and we need to respect and regard that what these kings do is immaterial God is God and he rules over the affairs of men. Seek of God the reason(s )and you'll there and then realize the insubordination and sin we've committed against God and His works in the name of religion. To me the Pope being spiritual understands more and only him could best say the reason he did that and this is somethong we all I mean all need to learn from. Mind you I Am not Of Catholic religion.

Christ the king of kings washed the disciples feet. Give ceasar things to ceasar!
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by taiocol: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Solozzo:

Because she is a queen equivalent of a king, oba, Alafin, igwe emir or what you call it. In fact if a king and queen meet, royal courtesy demand that the king bows to the queen.

Now you know!!
King bow to a queen. Pls wake up
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by taiocol: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Solozzo:

Now you know!!
King bow to a queen. Pls wake up or is the pope nw king
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Coldfeet(f): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
rahazaqa: muslim queens are always beautifull ..u can check for queen of saudi arabia pics on google ..
Yes I agree with you! But why is Olori Ojomu! Olori Elegushi and Olori Oniru aren't beautiful? Are these not also Muslim Queens No insult intended o! Just a question based on your generalization. Back to topic Humility on the part of the Pope!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by PrinceGashon: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Babiloko: patiently waitin 4 my endtime teammates

yes oo! Team End!!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by thurpee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: If muslims can learn from these......we wouldn't be scared to live with them. I think respect, humility and tolerance should be religion ordeal.
What do you mean?
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Olayemiolufemi1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Simply humility

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by settie: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
Let's watch patiently where all these pretense and humility are heading to...

Have u ever read d pope's profile? He has lived 70 plus years as a humble man. Its not pretense.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by ngaz(f): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nwoka: Publicity stunt! The church is modernizing so as to retain followers
catholic has been and always be,we don't seek attention,,we gat d population.our pope simpLy preaches humility by his act, and I got the message,I juSt hope u do too.love you pope.forever a catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by maxxx(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
this one(popes humility) is even small,imagine jesus washing the feet of his eleven apprentices.forget the hoodwinking by our current religious leaders,christianity has always been about humility.
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Topkush: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
He broke protocal.Stupid people will not remember end of time now
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by papindinho(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
O boy!! Why una dey shout end of time like say na national anthem...... Arrgh!!
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by toblosky(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
ritchieamaka: Dats a clear indication he's an impostor on d throne of Peter. He's Judas, Pope Benedict z d true Peter. Da can't be 2 popes in a lifetime. He's fake frm masonic grp. Heaven has already exposed him. D wind will continue 2 blow n his anus will continue 2 be barer n barer. He's hiding his evil intent under d cloak of fake humility. He seems 2 be succeedin in his deceit cos d Lord has sanctioned it n other tribulations 2 come 4 d purification of d world. Soon all will come 2 kn his true ID by God's grace. God help us n save us from his deceit. Amen!
say what u know.
ngaz: catholic has been and always be,we don't seek attention,,we gat d population.our pope simpLy preaches humility by his act, and I got the message,I juSt hope u do too.love you pope.forever a catholic.
well said
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2013
The concept and protocols of Royalty will never change and will always be in exhistence.

Olayemi@olufemi:
Simply humility
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by sakaguchi(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Coldfeet: Yes I agree with you! But why is Olori Ojomu! Olori Elegushi and Olori Oniru aren't they beautiful? Are these not also Muslim Queens No insult intended o! Just a question based on your generalization. Back to topic Humility on the part of the Pope!
Funniest post on this thread, hahahhahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by kleenUch: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Did i see them shaking hands?
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2013
humility…. and street credibility
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Tingles(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2013
With the rate at which this pope breaks protocol, it won't be long before he abandons his cassock for jeans and trousers... Me thinks the pope is being dramatic and there is more to this bow than humility.
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by mizjules(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
(
everything is now publicity stunt...even ur comment to is publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by akbtunes: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2013
JudismphD: I'm subcutaneously stupefied by the humility of this pope.

ME TOO!

Now I'd like to be a Catholician

cool cool cool
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Ubenedictus(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2013
ritchieamaka: Dats a clear indication he's an impostor on d throne of Peter. He's Judas, Pope Benedict z d true Peter. Da can't be 2 popes in a lifetime. He's fake frm masonic grp. Heaven has already exposed him. D wind will continue 2 blow n his anus will continue 2 be barer n barer. He's hiding his evil intent under d cloak of fake humility. He seems 2 be succeedin in his deceit cos d Lord has sanctioned it n other tribulations 2 come 4 d purification of d world. Soon all will come 2 kn his true ID by God's grace. God help us n save us from his deceit. Amen!
there were times when there was both a retired pope and a real pope, the above is heresy and if u shout is loud enough u will earn excommunication.
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by floridam(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2013
The pope didn't bow for her! He only wanted to extend papacy handshake which is kissing her hand.
If you want to kiss a person's hand, will you rather stand erect or bow a little to do so?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2013
it is no surprise, pope and her belong to the same occultic group
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Ubenedictus(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2013
floridam: The pope didn't bow for her! He only wanted to extend papacy handshake which is kissing her hand.
If you want to kiss a person's hand, will you rather stand erect or bow a little to do so?
looking at the picture you may be right.
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Ubenedictus(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2013
hopelink1: it is no surprise, pope and her belong to the same occultic group
get serious, enough with the joke.
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by remmer56(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2013
so?
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by shagzee(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2013
BOW down doesn't mean he doesn't knw what is doing! Is good 2 b umble in any organization or society will found ourself
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
No matter what ur point maybe.(Which I'm not interested in dissecting.) Real men world over respect women.bring ur quotations or historical incidents to say otherwise.it doesn't change the fact that real men respect women
taiocol: Do u read ur Bible?
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan by gbishman: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
height of sycophancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.