Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shell Test(you Will Pass,but Read This) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Test(you Will Pass,but Read This) (1299 Views)

What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Preparing For A Job Aptitude Test, You Can't Just Miss This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shell Test(you Will Pass,but Read This) by abayd: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
I want to congratulate you if you are among those that were invited for the shell test. However, it is one thing to get invited, it is another to pass the test. If you are among those that want to pass the test then you must read this.

How can you pass the test?
Well, I am asking myself this question also. As i was brainstorming, I got the answer. While I was in the university, I found out that Team work was the key to having 8 firstclass, 22 (2:1) in a class of less than 50 and in a school as difficult as OAU. So, what am I suggesting? For all of us that was invited for the test we would each find a way to get the test formatthen e vwill meet and have tutorialsĀ  together.I have once been told that teamĀ  means Together Everybody Acheives Much.

How do we then get a venue?
Am so sur that there are some of us that our parents have schools or are lecturers in a nearby university or private college. We can discuss with them and see if they can allow us use the classroom for 1 week or 2. Again, for graduates from the university of lagos, you can help us find out if there is a free venue we can use.

What do you stand to benefit?
If you are a very bright student, consider it that you are rendering a selfless service with which your reward will be good success. Please support this course, let us come together and share ideas on the ways to pass the test. I assure you, if we do this we will all succeed no matter how many we are.

I am writing this because team work has worked for me. I have found out that no idea is wasted. Those things we cannot read about, we can discuss it the same way the medical students do.

please I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE TO COMMENT ABOUT THIS COS WE HAVE THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT TO PLAN SO THAT WE CAN START PROBABLY ON FRIDAY. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Interview At Apapa Office! / Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? / Ledies Needed In An Oil Servising Copany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.