Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks (445 Views)

I Need Computer Guru's Help Here / I Need Help Here.. Pc Palava. / Request Any Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks by Skillz4u(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Good day great people of nairalanders help me out with my compact laptop its not working again, when I power it up it will only show the first page when u on any system then it will start showing black and white. It will not go more from that. Thanks for your contribution
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks by ncpat(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Press F5 and F8 key randomly for 5 seconds and wait for for a minute to see if you will get the options where you will now choose START WINDOW IN SAFE MODE and restore your system to earlier state or from the options choose the configuration that worked best
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks by Skillz4u(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
ncpat: Press F5 and F8 key randomly for 5 seconds and wait for for a minute to see if you will get the options where you will now choose START WINDOW IN SAFE MODE and restore your system to earlier state or from the options choose the configuration that worked best
thanks you're helpful
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Here Today. Thanks by ncpat(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Skillz4u: thanks you're helpful
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Help My Dvd Drive Doesnt Read Dvd Roms.help!! / Microsoft Offersfree Gifts For 11days [check It Out] / Blogging In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.