Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk (2874 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Fg's Reduction Of British Airways Flights To Nigeria Generates Ripples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

na wa o . . . shocked

see as Funkybaby just dey in demand like say na Miss World ? cheesy

hmmmmmnnnnnnnn . . . . . lipsrsealed

Kit, wetin nowwwwww ? angry

Delta aint complaining smiley , so please, let us be.

Even if i am not Miss World nko? What's all the noise about. Not like i have demanded for an island.
Abeg, take your time ! angry
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by DrKitaun(m): 1:32am On Jun 17, 2008
chei ! shocked

see me see wahala o . . . embarassed

so if u wan even exhaust ur wish list, u for just ask for an Island to urself straight ?

ol boi eee . . . shocked lipsrsealed

@Delta

over to u cheesy Intel has it that u are quite loaded, abeg no disappoint bobos o wink
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by travelcare: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
This forum has stylishly metamorphosed into a Wedding & Marriage Forum grin grin grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by Delta007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
funkybaby:

Not too fast. angry No pet names angry until i get the cars and all you have promised. kiss
Funky-my-baby, trust me, I'm a man of my words. . . cool

funkybaby:

Prefarably, yellow. Thank you.
You are welcome. Anything for you.

funkybaby:

Wow! shocked You've got style wink . Will you include GPS too? grin Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Navigation is a given on any premium vehicle these days. Only problem be say, it's useless in Naija. But for your sake, I'd talk to Yardy about the satellite program or maybe just get u maps  grin

funkybaby:

Awww! That is so so thoughtful of you. kiss
Quite an understatement. I think about u, morning, afternoon, night, spring, summer, fall, winter, raining season and dry season.

funkybaby:

Them sabi the difference, trust me grin
No probs. There's nothing Sapele water cannot do.

funkybaby:

Nice. Also contact Ovation, ET, etc as well, okay?
In my books, Ovation is below your standard. I'd rather Forbes.

funkybaby:

What else? Money for shopping nko? angry
Louis Vuitton bags, Gucci shoes, my hair, my nails, full body wax . . .
Those a "Givens". World Bank just approved a platinum unlimited Visa for you (with your name, "Funkybaby Delta007" beautifully engraved) on my tab. . .enjoy!  cool
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by Delta007(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

chei ! shocked

see me see wahala o . . . embarassed

so if u wan even exhaust your wish list, u for just ask for an Island to yourself straight ?

ol boi eee . . . shocked lipsrsealed

@Delta

over to u cheesy Intel has it that u are quite loaded, abeg no disappoint bobos o wink
Disappoint? What does that mean cos that word no dey my dictionary. I aim to "PPPLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE". grin

travelcare:

This forum has stylishly metamorphosed into a Wedding & Marriage Forum grin grin grin
Can you kindly book a nice honeymoon vacation to the most exotic spots in the world for 6 weeks? Abeg o, we (Funky and I) are not interested in any paragraphs. We are just interested in enjoying ourselves and making exotic babies
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by elctroguru(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ Funkybabe and others,
The subject on this thread is not wat it entails here anymore, i guess the subject was Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk in the Travel Section and not Romance,
Pls Make una carry ur toasting go Romance, No dey dis virgin our eyes here.
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by ty4real(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
At this rate,nairaand will soon turn into a complete dating site grin grin grin grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2008
travelcare:

And you travelcare is going to be a rich man. No need to go around looking for people to charge ''consultancy fees'' on visa issues. grin grin

Just go ahead and book the holidays for Delta and I. Inclusive of everything oh. First class return tickets, visas (where necessary), penthouse hotel suites, etc. Send Delta007 the full bill. If you like, no inflate everything and charge him heavy commission. grin grin

Delta007:

Can you kindly book a nice honeymoon vacation to the most exotic spots in the world for 6 weeks? Abeg o, we (Funky and I) are not interested in any paragraphs.

Yes oh. No paragraphs and no mistakes. Carry out your research very well. grin I will not accept any apology if Delta and 1 find ourselves on a plane bound to Ruwanda rather than the Bahamas.
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2008
@electroguru and ty4real

se ko si fun yi?? them send una to me?? angry angry

abeg, make i hear word.

i don jam goldmine for travel without even going near romance section. grin grin

abeg make una no put sand for my garri ! angry
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by ty4real(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2008
funkybaby:

@electroguru and ty4real

se ko si fun yi?? them send una to me?? angry angry

abeg, make i hear word.

i don jam goldmine for travel without even going near romance section. grin grin

abeg make una no put sand for my garri ! angry

Hennnnnnnn, even you to Funkybaby shocked shocked shocked Waht about Doyin13&Pataki for Romance grin grin grin grin,You wan become like Lolo Jenny with more than One hubby cheesy cheesy cheesy.ok I no put sand sand for ur garri ooooo, grin grin grin grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by MaryAnne: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2008
Funky sisi, how far? abeg, i sent u an email, u no reply, guess it's all the troubles from us on nairaland. pls if ur online and on msg, lets chat. i really need to clarify some things from u. Pls my dear. Thank you and God Bless
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
Delta007:

Funky-my-baby, trust me, I'm a man of my words. . . cool

Erm . . . Okay oh. If you say so . . . ''Olori-ebi'' has taken inventory of all your promises oh ! wink

Delta007:

Navigation is a given on any premium vehicle these days. Only problem be say, it's useless in Naija. But for your sake, I'd talk to Yardy about the satellite program or maybe just get u maps grin

It is useless in other parts of Naija with the exception of Ijebuland. Ensure it comes with preloaded maps of all the tiny villages that make up Ijebu. One more thing, tell Yardy that it must be voice enabled . . . Ijebu dialect only ! cheesy

Delta007:

Quite an understatement. I think about u, morning, afternoon, night, spring, summer, fall, winter, raining season and dry season.

****blush*** Awww! kiss
Stay focused Honey. If you keep thinking about me, what time will you have to monitor all your business interests ??

Delta007:

In my books, Ovation is below your standard. I'd rather Forbes.

Kai ! Awujale will be sooo proud of me !
Before i forget he has offered you the cheiftaincy title of ''funke ti ri eleyi mu of ijebuland''. grin grin

Delta007:

Those a "Givens". World Bank just approved a[b] platinum unlimited Visa [/b]for you (with your name, "Funkybaby Delta007" beautifully engraved) on my tab. . .enjoy! cool

I am speechless kiss kiss. You will never go bankrupt as long as you are with me. tongue grin

Delta007:

and making exotic babies
Hold it angry angry that can always wait grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2008
ty4real:

Hennnnnnnn, even you to Funkybaby shocked shocked shocked Waht about Doyin13&Pataki for Romance grin grin grin grin,You wan become like Lolo Jenny with more than One hubby cheesy cheesy cheesy.ok I no put sand sand for your garri ooooo, grin grin grin grin

I rebuke you by fire !
Doyin13 and Pataki ?? undecided Please, who are they? I think you are mixing things up. tongue

Erm . . I will say to you the same thing my Delta told someone yesterday, ''you must be high on fanta, try pure water'' grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
MaryAnne:

Funky sisi, how far? abeg, i sent u an email, u no reply, guess it's all the troubles from us on nairaland. please if your online and on msg, lets chat. i really need to clarify some things from u. Please my dear. Thank you and God Bless

maryanne, yeah, i got your mail. sorry i did not mail you back. i have been rather busy with my wedding plans grin grin
**winks at Delta007***

i cannot use yim while at work. sorry. why not just post your enquiries here. you will get answers/solutions faster that way. people here can chip in their opinions on your questions and while other people will learn from them. okay? God bless you too !
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by ty4real(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
funkybaby:

Doyin13 and Pataki ?? undecided Please, who are they? I think you are mixing things up. tongue

You dey deny them abi?Na so you go deny Delta sooo
Meanwhile as per say I be Awujale paddy,he say make you tell Delta wipe Escalades yen ko fi se meje and all should be black and bullet proof,se o gbo wink wink wink wink

I rebuke you by fire !

Leave that thing jooooo,I get the odechi for the fire! grin grin

Erm . . I will say to you the same thing my Delta told someone yesterday, ''you must be high on fanta, try pure water'' grin

Abeg include Gordon spark!

@Delta

Mi sorry fun e gan ni ooooo!I hope you have your phone handy to dial 999 by the time you get your heart broken to pieces,I hope the doctors too can fix it sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
ty4real:

You dey deny them abi?Na so you go deny Delta
@Delta
Mi sorry fun e gan ni ooooo!I hope you have your phone handy to dial 999 by the time you get your heart broken to pieces,I hope the doctors too can fix it sha grin grin grin grin

Ty4real, why nowwwww? Me like e oh
Shey na because i dump your brother?? grin
Take time oh.
angry angry

ty4real:

Meanwhile as per say I be Awujale paddy,he say make you tell Delta wipe Escalades yen ko fi se meje and all should be black and bullet proof,se o gbo wink wink wink wink

Escalade meje pere, abi? grin grin
Mo ti gbo. Ma so fun. wink
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by DrKitaun(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Funkybaby

a keke marwa for u ?

deal ?

agree and we'll be off to see grandma at Ijebu this weekend  kiss

cool  cool  cool
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by sureng: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2008
oh my frnds, my luvn kind nigerians, thnks fr all your helpppp,
really thnks, i gave lods of trouble fr u all,
NOW I AM IN LONDON, CAME LAST WEEK, SORRY FR THE LATE REPLYi was busyyyy
went to college yesterday.changed my course to BCS software engineering,
i got 2 years visa, bt thz course is 3 and half years,
thnks fr all your helpp,
especially funkybabyyy,pataki an dakolowole lol
thnks again,
i love thzx country, its kooool
white chicks, omg i avent seen chicks like thz before,
thnk u again, love u all
i want to send sm choco fr ma funky, cn u send your address to mail address funky??
suren555@hotmail.com
thnks again
im going to miss u all guys
love u so mucch
babye
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by Delta007(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2008
sureng:

oh my frnds, my luvn kind nigerians, thnks fr all your helpppp,
really thnks, i gave lods of trouble fr u all,
NOW I AM IN LONDON, CAME LAST WEEK, SORRY FR THE LATE REPLYi was busyyyy
went to college yesterday.changed my course to BCS software engineering,
i got 2 years visa, bt thz course is 3 and half years,
thnks fr all your helpp,
especially funkybabyyy,pataki an dakolowole lol
thnks again,
i love thzx country, its kooool
white chicks, omg i avent seen chicks like thz before,
thnk u again, love u all
i want to send sm choco fr ma funky, cn u send your address to mail address funky??
suren555@hotmail.com
thnks again
im going to miss u all guys
love u so mucch
babye
See this guy. . .e be like say u don dey chop crase. Abeg, stick to the white chicks or face your studies but pls leave my funkybabe alone o. I can give you Pataki's contact if you are looking to take someone out on a date.
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by Delta007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
ty4real:

You dey deny them abi?Na so you go deny Delta sooo

I rebuke you by fire !

Leave that thing jooooo,I get the odechi for the fire! grin grin

Abeg include Gordon spark!

@Delta

Thanks for your concern but dont worry. . .Travelcare is working on an exotic joint where I can take my funkybabe to ecstatic heights of unimaginable pleasure. . .by the time I'm done, she wont be able to come down from the mountain grin. [s]Remember, if she cant come down, she cant run away. . .that, my friend, is the secret [/s] tongue
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Funkybaby

a keke marwa for u ?

deal ?

agree and we'll be off to see grandma at Ijebu this weekend kiss

cool cool cool

Yeye boy grin . No deal. angry

The same way you will carry the keke marwa on your big head from your grandma's place at isale eko is the same way you will turn back and carry it back once you get to the border at shagamu. grin grin

You will not even be allowed to enter ijebu territory, how much more getting to my grandma's doorstep before you will be deported back to where you are coming from . cool grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
Delta007:

See this guy. . .e be like say u don dey chop crase. Abeg, stick to the white chicks or face your studies but please leave my funkybabe alone o. I can give you Pataki's contact if you are looking to take someone out on a date.

@delta
Hahaha. Lol. grin grin

You can see that you have some serious competitors and i have been given various offers from keke marwa to a life-time's supply of free chocolates grin grin .

The earlier those escalades arrive . . . the better . . .
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by funkybaby(f): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
Delta007:

Thanks for your concern but don't worry. . .Travelcare is working on an exotic joint where I can take my funkybabe to ecstatic heights of unimaginable pleasure. . .by the time I'm done, she wont be able to come down from the mountain grin. [s]Remember, if she can't come down, she can't run away. . .that, my friend, is the secret [/s] tongue

Delta
Huh? 'Ecstatic heights of unimaginable pleasure' shocked shocked

Erm. . . 'Olori-ebi' has asked me to clarify from you exactly what you mean by that? cheesy cheesy
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by Pataki: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
Delta007:

See this guy. . .e be like say u don dey chop crase. Abeg, stick to the white chicks or face your studies but please leave my funkybabe alone o. I can give you Pataki's contact if you are looking to take someone out on a date.
So you seriously get high on fanta abi? undecided

Pataki on a date? Now I know you are a real dreamer. angry grin

Keep on dreaming about my baby. grin grin Shogbo?

When you finally wake-up, please do come on nairaland-romance to cry your eyes out. The romance section peeps will gladly attend to your case. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by paribus(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
@Funkybaby - I was right after all. Brothers here dv do recognize good feminine qualities when they see one. I'll say lay back and enjoy the chase. smiley
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by guseman(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2008
@Dr Kitaun
Lol,
Funky na queen of queens, she deserves all that. You no see as every able bobo for nairaland they rush am like ants dey rush for sugar!

I wonder when you become[i] Doki o[/i][b][/b] Can you pls expanciate, on that your doctoral paros,
Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u don comot for Aj cos it seems levels don change.New Id, new levels abi,

@funky,
Am just aware that you are Ayefele's fan too. grin
Re: Paragraph 104 Of British Immigration Rules, Another Opportunity To Work In Uk by DrKitaun(m): 1:32am On Jun 27, 2008
@guseman

abeg my broda . . . .levels don change jare wink cheesy

from AJ i don step up don get my own crib for FGC (FIJICI)grin

as u must have decoded as a sharp man, na Funkybaby be my latest acquisition and u know say maintenance dey on d high side, THO NA KEKE MARWA SHE STILL DEY MANAGE TO ENTER WORK FOR NOW grin grin very soon when i hammer small join, she go dey take HELICOPTER by Caverton go work grin

@Funkybaby

why u wan dey fall my hand na ? why u dey tell d world say we don go meet grandma for Ijebu ? angry angry tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Hotels In Maitama / How Much Will It Cost Me / At 34 Years Of Age, Can I Still Be Admitted Into Undergraduate Program In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.