Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Seaman/sailors Certificates/papers . - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Seaman/sailors Certificates/papers . (498 Views)

[List of accredited Professional Certificates] / Gre Sample Papers / Hot And Free International Certificates For Grabs!: All For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seaman/sailors Certificates/papers . by BUBUSHOW(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Are you interested in sailing/sea work....or like to become a sailor Knw alll the necesaary papers involved in getting a job at sea...............and getting the original papers because there are many fake papers out there....Contact me on bubulepo2006@yahoo.com
Or are you a sailor already and want to renew your papers ..?? contact on how to get original papers. via bubulepo2006@yahoo.com

N/B : I am not a recruitment agent all I will do for you is to guide you on how to get original seaman papers..Thankz

(1) (Reply)

Testing:qa,qtp,qc,loadrunner,selenium Realtime Online Training,job Support / Join The Rush! Attend Our August Accounting Packages Training & Certification / IRCA Approved ISO Management Systems Training And Certifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.