Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. (5961 Views)

Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / The Big Brother Africa Craziness Has Started: : See What Luis Is Doing With Lill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I was surfing online and i saw this picture of popular halle berry.. And i was lyk.. Lol this is too damn sexy.. I was about to be releasing when i saw this picmehn.. Its too badt and she wore this kinda cloth outside even to the public? A cloth i wont even allow my 12yr old sister to wear? Mehn.. Advice this lady o.. SEE PICS: [url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest Pics/GISTS like this today.
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Chiopatra: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Haa Jesus! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chiopatra: Haa Jesus! shocked
shey no be church you dey see this sha?
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Vickyhotkiss: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
y she even wear dat sef? she for just go dere naked as in with nothing on at al. is dat fashion or wat, she's a disgrace to woman hood.
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Vickyhotkiss: y she even wear dat sef? she for just go dere naked as in with nothing on at al. is dat fashion or wat, she's a disgrace to woman hood.
lol.. I also thought so..
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by cigaricon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
the world is about to begin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
cigar icon: the world is about to begin
abi o.. I no know why people kept saying the world is going to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by toyorsiii(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
wtf..*clears throat*....nice boobs gal...brb
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by OCTAVO: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
She deserves to be flogged...
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Madam Cat Woman... See ya Red Nipples Like Albino wey dey blush...
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Fatdon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
End time things

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Sunymoore(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice boobs
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by 2old4that(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
WOMEN: With just 3 pieces of handkerchief, they will form a dress.
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by oluwaeric(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by McAmah(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ifeanyi,whr is my nokia 3310
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Fatdon: End time things
NA EVERYTHING BE END TYM TINZ??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Ashabie(f): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice booobs kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ashabie: Speechless!
i know you love that.. You wont mind to wear such.. Wrong?
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by greatgod2012(f): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
@op, na fashion now!

Crazy sytle for crazy people.
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Gudiza(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=14pt]OLD!!![/size]
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Pdizzle(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na..dis is extreme
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Ryda(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: I was surfing online and i saw this picture of popular halle berry.. And i was lyk.. Lol this is too damn sexy.. I was about to be releasing when i saw this picmehn.. Its too badt and she wore this kinda cloth outside even to the public? A cloth i wont even allow my 12yr old sister to wear? Mehn.. Advice this lady o.. SEE PICS: [url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest Pics/GISTS like this today.

U wan release ba?

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Holly Mary mother of *** pray for these sinners.....
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by chiomat: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
dere is ntin bad in it
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by flolancracker: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
embarassed damnnn
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Austeenxx: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Why can't I find my vaseline? embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by modextus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
angryblind peeepo take a closer look at the picture those it in anyway look real?
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Codedrock(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
modextus: angryblind peeepo take a closer look at the picture those it in anyway look real?
OH MY GOD.. This photoshop freaks.. Are here again.. I tire o.. Nothing looks real to them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by modextus(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: OH MY GOD.. This photoshop freaks.. Are here again.. I tire o.. Nothing looks real to them.
mister man I'm not a freak .. I know photoshop when i sees one,if you're trying to advertise your site why don't you go somewhere else..

That pix ιѕ fake and nobody should try opening any link. You guys should take a closer look at her the place she placed her left arm on..a you'll see she's actually putting on a black dress..and for your info halle ιѕ currently preggies grin..the person that did this ιѕ probably a learner..
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by Popowaa: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
That day was men suffering day
Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by BasseyJ(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
modextus: mister man I'm not a freak .. I know photoshop when i sees one,if you're trying to advertise your site why don't you go somewhere else..

That pix ιѕ fake and nobody should try opening any link. You guys should take a closer look at her the place she placed her left arm on..a you'll see she's actually putting on a black dress..and for your info halle ιѕ currently preggies grin..the person that did this ιѕ probably a learner..

Mehn, I remove my cap for you, you're right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It / No Be Cream You Dey Use, Na Better Dick You Dey Receive - Fan To Toyin Aimakhu / Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.