Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit (10158 Views)

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. / Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Vuproff: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Hiw do we participate then....?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Vuproff: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2013
How do we participate then....?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by adebayogates(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Shekson: Hosting an event doesn't say she iz gonna be D̶̲̥̅̊ speaker. Olodo commentators on NL. Jz keep hatin on Shepopo.
hosting an event means you give Welcome speech and as we all know our amiable first lady, She's got issues with keeping to time when on the podium

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
I no I would have mised a lot on this one just join the tread grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Rejoice5000(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2013
her fellow widow
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Monfulule: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Emi ke, am not leaving my aso rock to any summit cos there will be more, 'it is not easy to carry second' and grammatical genocide . ;DEmi ke, am not leaving my aso rock to any summit cos there will be more, 'it is not easy to carry second' and grammatical genocide .
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by ollyboy009(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg where my Dictionary dey, cos ano fit head all dis grammar from my FL.........
Stay informed and add value to your financial life, visit http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530 for more Amazing update.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by AntiSerious: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
If PEJ like,make she hold spiritual summit,just call of dis ASUU strike.....#smh 4 d youths wey go listen to her....R.I.P in advance
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2013
Our fellow youth citizenship of our great mother and father land Nigeria' I welcome u all to this wonderful soap Oprah of our youthers online summit ' .......grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by sunny63(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
subbylee: den she will kill wit her english
anuofia do speak more dan her?Learn hw 2 respect our first lady if u knw u luv ur mother
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by ignis: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2013
deeoneX: Hmmm...English at its peak.
My exact thought.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by sunny63(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2013
I luv my first lady,she a very gud mummy.May almighty God guide u n give u more wisdom 2 remember d youth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by bizfirst: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2013
Comment reserved...but running a programme for a select few when the menance affects a whole generation needs a rethink...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by habbyy03: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013
subbylee: den she will kill wit her english
Antivirus is needed....#cnt lose ma fone cos of ha grammer
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2013
DR PATIENCE JONATHAN: I HOPE YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT THE PEOPLE MOURNING THE DEATH OF THEIR LOVED ONES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by slimdiggi: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2013
Will she share money?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Jalal(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Interesting!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by karkel(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2013
GOD Y
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by anuoro: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2013
9ce
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by edgideon(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2013
can she login
∩__∩
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by chucky234(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2013
PEJ poise to take her grammar to the next level,cant wait to be part of history.
The pinnacle of gbagaun
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by abu12: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2013
The statement said the summit was expected to underscore the importance of Internet as a modern day tool for excellence and a vehicle for exposing the vulnerability of youths.

Nairaland as case study

Oga seun as resource person grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by sallyzan(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2013
She no sabi English but she has made it to become THE FIRST LADY of Nigeria! You wey grammar full mouth...WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED Our youths will benefit from this, instead of applauding her...una dey talk nonsense
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by dinggle: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Really? the Nigerian youths are more internet savvy than Patience. The best way to provide safety for the youths is to provide them with jobs!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Damsman10(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
quinfayva: Any educational agenda without ist calling of ASUU strike is bunkum..case closed
Dont mind those people whu dont kno d 1st thing abt leadership...
JUMPING FROM ONE UNFINISHED PROJECT TO ANOTHER.smh
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Hero10001: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Madawaki01: say after me
END TIME TINZZZ
Mofoo.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by unmask: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Does she know the website of Nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by ovise(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
She's lukin 4a. Way 2gada crowd 4 her husband com 2015.tnk u we dnt nid it.students are home seto dat 1 b4 bringin dis political campane
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by irecruit(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
NAIJA TINZ.. MRS JONATHAN NO MIND CARRY GO. NOTHING DO YOU. I MUST MAKE SURE THAT I ATTEND THE ONLINE YOUTH SUMMIT
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Stillemma: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
I wonder wat qualifies an illiterate 2 host a youth summit.naija youths don really suffer.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Youngtekkey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
it's funny sha,wetin she know about internet self
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by DisGuy: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Vuproff: Hiw do we participate then....?

good questions

but then again 'we' are inconsequential

it's not even on their website http://www.itu.int/en/events/Pages/Calendar-Events.aspx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi / Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools / Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.