Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) (1043 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / 3d Giant Beast / Watch "Tonto Dikeh" And 'vincent Opurum' - HOT FEELINGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
I Cant Just Wait To See The Second Season Premier Of The Beauty And The Beauty!
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by VillageBoi(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Omotolae: I Cant Just Wait To See The Second Season Premier Of The Beauty And The Beauty!
Not too long now... Season 2 starts October 6. Love the show myself.
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
What Do U Think Will Be Catherine's Reaction When She Found Out Dat Thomas Chandler Is Her Dat!If U Had The Opportunity To Be The Producer Frm Here?
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Nomski0(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
I wish they can make Vincent a little more beastly. He looks like the incredible hulk and not a beast.

I hope season 2 turns out decent because, season one was too much of a blur for me
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Romanciella(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
ah kinda lyk cat's sister...ma favouryt episode wax d 1 with d celebrity...'cat in d hat' lol!
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
I need a gud fan of the beauty and beast should answer dis ques! Who and in what episode what our country's name NIGERIA mentioned!
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
I will also like to see how cat will feel when she found out dat thomas chandler isnt her dad!
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
I need a gud fan of the beauty and beast should answer dis ques! Who? and in what episode was our country's name NIGERIA mentioned!
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Romanciella(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Omotolae: I need a gud fan of the beauty and beast should answer dis ques! Who? and in what episode was our country's name NIGERIA mentioned!
ah kant be pwicise bou d name ov d episode buh am sure dat vincent's ex girlfwnd wax in d episode
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Well! You tried i will give u an half!.....the name was mentioned by ALEX in the 11th episode(ON THIN ICE)
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Romanciella(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Omotolae: Well! You tried i will give u an half!.....the name was mentioned by ALEX in the 11th episode(ON THIN ICE)
lol half ke?..
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yap! Cos u didnt tell me the episode and the of the episode but u get the name
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Can any1 tell me the name of the 1st episode of the second season
Re: Beauty And The Beast(vincent And Catherine) by Omotolae(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oct 7

(1) (Reply)

Can Bollywood Ever Shoot A Movie That They Wouldn't Dance? / Chinese Or Asian Movies / Clear Series Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.