Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? (12650 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Bluediamond1(f): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you,right? At least that's what the Bible says but how many of us serve/worship God because we crave to make heaven?
Many accepted Christ for the sake of miracles,material things or just for whatever reason.
So truly why are you serving God?
I'll tell you mine;
1.i was brought up to know there is God
2.i feel by servin God i can get wateva i desire,wether material or wateva
that was before but now that i knw better,am aiming to make heaven?
So over to you guys.

13 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Oyinprince(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wen i was a babe, i struggled toserve God cos i feard hell nd wanted to make heaven. Now, i know Im a CITIZEN of heaven, i serve God because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

40 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by dunmorris(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
me too has the tiopic implies lipsrsealed me too has the tiopic implies
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by idedan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
I serve God because I love him.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by MAYOWAAK: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have changed my mind. I am going to Heaven!
so God created the entire universe and all life forms in 6 days but it's taking him 2,000 years to prepare heaven. It's going to be one hell of a place!

7 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by FlyboyZee: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
That's the first question I ask every tithe preaching Pastor.
Jesus, the Christ himself made it clear that one can't serve Mammon and God at the same time. In essence, if you go to church because you want to be rich and be blessed abundantly, it would be very difficult for you to make heaven, because you have already received your reward here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by FlyboyZee: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Secondly, Christians, most especially Nigerians go to church for miracles and breakthroughs, thus making it very easy for fraudsters to con them of their hard earned cash. From the foregoing, it is abundantly clear that they are not interested in making heaven, rather they seek to be blessed here on earth abundantly so that people would know that they are worshipping a "true and living God". Thus, disregarding Christ's admonition that it is easier for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven, yet Nigerian Christians want to be rich.

As for me, I stopped going to church from the day I discovered that if I continue to mingle with such people who call themselves Christians, believes in tithing because of the so called blessings attached to it and are hypocrites of the highest order, I would never make heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by THEJOURNALIST: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
dunmorris: me too has the tiopic implies lipsrsealed me too has the tiopic implies

What is dis one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
i serve God because i love him and i want to make heaven.I also serve because i want his plan 4 my life to come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Kitay(f): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
My question is this!
Do we serve God because we want to make heaven and not go to hell?
Or because we love Him.

To me, it should be because of the later, because when we love, we can do anything †̥o keep it growing and going.
Jesus said, Loviest thou me? 3x

2 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by iterator25: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
dunmorris: me too has the tiopic implies lipsrsealed me too has the tiopic implies
too much garri distorts your cognitive reasoning.. stop drinking it lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't care much for heaven. Maybe just the climate..

Hell will be a much fun place.. Heaven is for zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
because its my duty. I dont want to lead a life of ill luck and downhills.

Its also my way of being thankful.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
All these people still dwell on stories written by medieval men...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Confusionist(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is earth: bless me...that's why i'm really serving God..
And if HE wishes, by showing mercy, he will make me go to heaven..
I heard it's by HiS grace..
I dnt biliv anyone cld do all things right!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
want to make heaven, n love God
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by delpharm(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
i want to serve God with all my strength,all that i have and i hope he guides me.Amen smiley
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by THEJOURNALIST: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
What if u are told dat heaven is not 4 u? U will stop serving God I guess. Here is a news flash 4 ya, blessed are the meek ones, 4 dey shall inherit d earth..........d righeous shall inherit d earth, and dey shall enjoy d exquisit delight in it..........so 4get abt heaven guyz, if u worship God 2 make heaven, 4get it because d truth of God's word and His love is not in u!

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by pekelepekele(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=18pt]God is unchanging , God is enough .No matter what you are going through right now , God is there for you. I love God .

If you love God like this post and let me see how many nairalanders love GOD
[/size]

40 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by yinkard4me(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
why all dis questns on nairaland dis days?... re dis truly signs of end time?
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by THEJOURNALIST: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Confusionist: This is earth: bless me...that's why i'm really serving God..
And if HE wishes, by showing mercy, he will make me go to heaven..
I heard it's by HiS grace..
I dnt biliv anyone cld do all things right!

I have a problem wit ur name dude! Its amazing..........CONFUSIONIST ni?
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto: I don't care much for heaven. Maybe just the climate..

na wa oh mind ur words pls.Am just being concern.

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by abu0710102013: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Christains never cease to amaze me .........

5 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man Ecclesiastes 12:13
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
i dey observe
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
If there's no Heaven, is there a reason to serve God? The devil can also provide richies & every other goodies in the world. But only Jehovah gives Heaven.
Last Bullet:
I m serving God to make Heaven. Hell is hurrible!

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Glocee(f): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I serve God because it my duty to do so since He is my creator .
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by demelza: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
pekelepekele: [size=18pt]God is unchanging , God is enough .No matter what you are going through right now , God is there for you. I love God .

If you love God like this post and let me see how many nairalanders love GOD
[/size]
All this grammar for likes.
Fùcking pathetic!

8 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by iykofias(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ds is SETUP!!!
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by cold(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I have changed my mind. I am going to Heaven!
so God created the entire universe and all life forms in 6 days but it's taking him 2,000 years to prepare heaven. It's going to be one hell of a place!
Lol..i saw what you did there
musKeeto: I don't care much for heaven. Maybe just the climate..

I couldn't agree more..na serious faji go dey that place. Can't wait

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by nnagozie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Serve GOD cos you LOVE him..heaven will be your reward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues) / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.