Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

My E-crush On Adaobi123 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2873 Views)

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My E-crush On Adaobi123 by lildurk: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Since this is a faceless forums, I have gathred the nerve to make Adaobi123 as my E-Crush. The way she speaks her british accent melt my heart into liquid, she seem to intelligent like the great albert einstein, they said no one is perfect but Adaobi123 is.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by flolancracker: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
lildurk: Since this is a faceless forums, I have gathred the nerve to make Adaobi123 as my E-Crush. The way she speaks her british accent melt my heart into liquid, she seem to intelligent like the great albert einstein, they said no one is perfect but Adaobi123 is.

..and you know this how? undecided
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by lildurk: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: ..and you know this how? undecided

Check her profile

That's all.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
lildurk: Since this is a faceless forums, I have gathred the nerve to make Adaobi123 as my E-Crush. The way she speaks her british accent melt my heart into liquid, she seem to intelligent like the great albert einstein, they said no one is perfect but Adaobi123 is.

Awwwwww thank you smiley kiss

flolancracker: ..and you know this how? undecided

You'll have your e crush soon wink
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by 50calibre(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2013

Lols young man, its ok to drool after a girl online, but when you draw comparisons with someone like Einstein, you render all you've said useless, because the flattery becomes obvious.

You spoilt it!!

3 Likes

Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
50calibre:

Lols young man, its ok to drool after a girl online, but when you draw comparisons with someone like Einstein, you render all you've said useless, because the flattery becomes obvious.

You spoilt it!!

angry

Leave him alone
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by lildurk: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

angry

Leave him alone

Aww thanks.

*blushing*
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by 50calibre(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

angry

Leave him alone

Yes ma'am
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
50calibre:

You spoilt it!!
grin grin

They compared her to Einstein, she accepted. grin He likes the way you speak British accent ONLINE. . . Falls from chair. grin

3 Likes

Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Codedrock(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
THIS FLATTERING IS TOO MUCH OO..
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

angry

Leave him alone
Gals love attention and would do anything to get it and drool in it.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
It's like comparing a mad man with Albeit Einstein. OP,go back and register for primary school again. Your English reeks of illiteracy.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Gals love attention and would do anything to get it and drool in it.
. . .including being compared to Einstein.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

They compared her to Einstein, she accepted. grin He likes the way you speak British accent ONLINE. . . Falls from chair. grin

Looool British accent online!
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Popowaa: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lol,check ur mail
Danhumprey: It's like comparing a mad man with Albeit Einstein. OP,go back and register for primary school again. Your English reeks of illiteracy.
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Popowaa: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wikid

Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Popowaa: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wikidcheesy

Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by MrCork: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2013

..liquid..u been to London?..Mr man..u beera back of from my babe...u dis Ghana fisherman!! angry
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Gals love attention and would do anything to get it and drool in it.

undecided
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by danswagz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
I dnt usualy comment,bt dis gat me rolin on d floor,lil durk abi wetin be ur name,u don see am b4,adaobi head don swell,singing in iyanya's voice(u dey my head swell)lwkmd
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by flolancracker: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
lildurk:

Check her profile

That's all.
grin He likes the way you speak British accent ONLINE. . . Falls from chair. grin

gringrin
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Popowaa: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
;>;>see ur face
-Mr Cork-:

..liquid..u been to London?..Mr man..u beera back of from my babe...u dis Ghana fisherman!! angry
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by flolancracker: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

You'll have your e crush soon wink
undecided no friggin way..oh wait, I've got one. Some mrs..chima..I'd love to crush that ugly face of hers..gringrin just kiddin..
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Dsage1: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013

Albert Einstein, British accent, perfect?

Obviously you're in lust with her!

Be careful man, most of them including 'Adaobi' are indoor babes or mummy girls grin
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
This some really silly isht
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Caracta(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have an e-crush on somebody too. He has Chinese accent.

*rushes to open a thread*
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by iamswizz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nigerian youths are busy having online crushes..

Well, i blame Gej sha
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nonso23: undecided NNA EH!!! SEE REFINED AND PURIFIED 'NZUZU'..
@op, na where you hear the British accent from?? abi nairaland don dy transfer voice notes??

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My E-crush On Adaobi123 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
D sage:

Albert Einstein, British accent, perfect?

Obviously you're in lust with her!

Be careful man, most of them including 'Adaobi' are indoor babes or mummy girls grin

I'm none of them actually. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. / Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / (18+) Whatsapp Group Chat For Adults Only... Have Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.