Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7508 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2011
I think you are cute, intelligent, adventurous and humorous. Whenever I see your posts, my heart starts racing. I read through your posts and all I can think of is "I like her  kiss ". I often fantasize about being your sex slave. YES! I think: Anything you want, you can do to me (sometimes I say it aloud but I quickly realize that you are not there with me). My temperature is rising right now as I type, that's why I'm in my Jacuzzi trying to cool off.  grin

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2011
ROFTL!! grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2011
Even your posts on Politics, Games or whateva turn me on! kiss
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:56pm On May 07, 2011
Lol @ Jacuzzi.
Hey mahn. Whats this about? You want a sex mate?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2011
Anything you want. Your wish is my command. I actually respect you A LOT so it doesn't have to be sex. In fact it's more than sex.

I've had the feeling for quite a while. I'm just letting it out for the first time.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 9:00pm On May 07, 2011
People are sad. . .not @ u poster
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:02pm On May 07, 2011
@Pweety: where and who?
@OP: I did a quick check on your profile, you just registered two days ago.
Whats your other handle?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2011
That information can only be between you and me for now. wink Is there a secure way I can get it to you?

BUT, we've never really met and I just became active on the romance section. So I'm not one of the usual guys around here. cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2011
angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2011
^
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2011
Keep off Odunnu. angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2011
debosky:

Keep off Odunnu.  angry

What right have you got over the one and only, sweet and lovely Odunnu? If you want me to back off, show me your C of O (Certificate of Ownership)! Else, get the door!

Odunnu deserves the best.  kiss
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 9:37pm On May 07, 2011
E-crush indeed. cheesy

pls where can I get E-Coke or E-Fanta? me I no like crush o grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 9:38pm On May 07, 2011
Goosh im so Hot rite now wheres mukina angry angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 9:39pm On May 07, 2011
^ she is on my bed tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 9:52pm On May 07, 2011
mscheww u nor even join

she wont even consider you undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Natasha2(f): 9:58pm On May 07, 2011
ROTFALMAO @Jacuzzi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by blacksta(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2011
can that jacuzzi fit two ?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2011
blacksta:

can that jacuzzi fit two ?

grin

I have plans for two.

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 11:44pm On May 07, 2011
hunkyjohn:

That information can only be between you and me for now. wink Is there a secure way I can get it to you?

BUT, we've never really met and I just became active on the romance section. So I'm not one of the usual guys around here. cool
Phew!for a moment you scared me there!
Too bad NL doesnt have room for private chat, encourages openess I think.lol, we'll have to utilise it anyway.
Where were you active on with the other handle, i mean the section?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2011
Religion, Autos, Jobs but I didn't post much. I also have some posts on Politics wit another username but that one was for a special purpose. Anyway, Ive been a very good observer.

On a serious note, I really like you and I want u to know u are a wonderful person on the inside. Beyond Nairaland and beyond the jokes, You are such a sweet person and I wish you the best life has to offer. Don't mind my naughty jokes, it's just a smoke screen to keep off the lady-hawks prowling around nairaland.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 12:03am On May 08, 2011
what an observer you'v really been. Thanx for the compliments, I cherish them, I sincerely do.Thanx.
There are female wolves on here? Abeg, show them to me
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 12:11am On May 08, 2011
hmnnnn! I comment my reserve, sorry I reserve my comment.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

what an observer you'v really been. Thanx for the compliments, I cherish them, I sincerely do.Thanx.

You're welcome

Odunnu:

There are female wolves on here? Abeg, show them to me

grin You can guess what will happen to me if I mention names. It's better imagined.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2011
So can u tell me: What is the are the things you desire most in life? smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 12:16am On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

You're welcome

grin You can guess what will happen to me if I mention names. It's better imagined.
Aint you man enough? Dont be scared.
hunkyjohn:

So can u tell me: What is the are the things you desire most in life? smiley
Very intangible things I tell ya
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2011
Not scared, just cautious (like GEJ wink )

Odunnu:

Aint you man enough? Dont be scared. Very intangible things I tell ya

I thought so  smiley

Are they things like: Spiritual, Family and Career Fulfilment?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 12:34am On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Not scared, just cautious (like GEJ wink )

Mentioning GEJ,you just touched my soft spot.lol.
What I desire mo9st in life? Peace and Joy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2011
Yeah, I know cos I fought along with you for GEJ  wink

Peace and Joy comes from God. With such a beautiful heart, God will ensure you have them in abundance.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 12:53am On May 08, 2011
Who are you?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2011
On this thread is where you find the real me. I can assure you, you are safe here. kiss

Since I don't want you to feel too bothered, I'll see if I can find a way to pass the message across to you. Maybe I'll design a puzzle only u can solve. How does that sound?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 1:08am On May 08, 2011
Yea, sounds okay. You can also drop the name, we seem to be the only ones here and then you edit it in like 5mts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.