Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking (623 Views)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by peteregwu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
13 years bareness broken, spirit husband sent parking

My name is Sister Patricia Adekunle. I am here to thank the God of Chosen for His loving kindness and mercy to me and my family. The Lord delivered me from an age long bondage of spirit husband and broke the yoke of thirteen years barreness in my life.

It happened that I grew up to discover that I was being harassed by spirit husband. I tried many churches for deliverance to no avail. Even when against all odds, I got married, I could not conceive for thirteen years. At a time I.contemplated suicides however; God in His infinite mercy used my sister in Nasarawa state to direct me to the Lords Chosen.

Eventually, I came to the Lords Chosen and bought a handkerchief which the pastor blessed during prayer ministration. By the time I got home and at night I tied the handkerchief around me before I slept. Surprisingly in my dream that night, a strange being walked out of my body. I was terrified and the being made to the door and vanished.

I called my sister in Nasarawa and told her, she told me that what went out of me that night was what was troubling my life for years. Therefore, as I continued in fellowship at the Lords Chosen, the Lord made me to conceive but then I went to hospital and I was diagnosed of having numerous fibroid inside my stomach. I was billed te sum of 200,000 NAIRA for surgery. I had no money for that. I continued in fellowship and our pastor prayed and cancelled the surgery for me. Immediately, I went into labour and delivered a bouncing baby safely and without operation, though the baby came buttock. Today, I am carrying this bundle of joy in my hands to the glory of God.

I thank the Lord immensely for our General Pastor whom the Lord is using to deliver people from age long bondage. God bless our pastor and increase him in every area of life in Jesus name. Amen!

Chosen Praise the Lord Jesus!
Sister Patricia Adekunle
www.thelordchosenworld.org
www.chosennews.net
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by amaralizzy40y: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
God of chosen is so great.
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by peteregwu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
God of chosen is so great.

Yes, He is so great!
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by helpee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jesus I knoW, paul I know but WHO IS THIS GOD OF CHOSEN? An occult God I guess
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by nora544: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
it will help to fill your pocket with money because all this miracles are fake
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by amaralizzy40y: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
nora544: it will help to fill your pocket with money because all this miracles are fake
Is nt fake am a livin witnes. If u dn't hav anytin to say y nt shut ur mouth, ok tel us hw dose miracles are fake. On a gud day u wil look 4 miracle and u won't c it.
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by peteregwu(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
helpee: Jesus I knoW, paul I know but WHO IS THIS GOD OF CHOSEN? An occult God I guess

God of chosen is Jesus Christ. the name of our church(where we worship) is the Lords Chosen. so because of the great and wonderful works, we call him the God of the chosen. just like in the bible days, when God did something in the life of the children of Israel, they gave Him names; the God of Israel etc. Abraham, gave Him Jehovah jireh. jist like we have the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. and jist Elisha also calling upon the God of Elijah etc. that is just the way it is for us friend. do, because of this great things, we call Him the God of Chosen in the Lords Chosen.

Does it mean to you that God (Jesus) is limited in His power? God forbid! Jesus is still doing great things and will continue till the rrapture takes place.
Re: 13 Years Bareness Broken, Spirit Husband Sent Parking by peteregwu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
nora544: it will help to fill your pocket with money because all this miracles are fake

haba! Norah, take it easy now. why are you doubting like this. is it every miracle that is of darkness. Satan can not perform miracle, what he does is magic that does not last. why don't pray first and ask God if it of God or not before you start condemning.

it is just unfair when you begin to classify great things like this done by God. pls blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is not good-oooo. abeg pray.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Against Homosexuality / Matters Arising From The Possibility Of Permitting Marriage For Catholic Priests / Who Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.