Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet (6136 Views)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With 2Face (Her Husband) / Actress Susan Peters Controversial Tweet On Plane Crash Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Flirtyfemi: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
So for some hours now, Annie Idibia's been tweeting some really disturbing messages - well, maybe not exactly "disturbing" but being a celeb that she is, the messages kinda sparked up some controversy as many assumed as things are not probably not going well between her and 2face!
She first tweeted ""I'll rather be buried alive with snakes than live to please any MAN breathing the same air as me" and some haters assumed she was referring to 2baba. She further tweeted "If I get an uneasy feeling about someone, I'll stay away from that person".
Of course, the tweets garnered so many re-tweets and questions.

So, on realizing her error, she announced via a new tweet that she'll be embarking on a long vacation soon with 2face Idibia. See her tweets below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/having-issues-with-2face-already-ill.html

Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Enegod(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
*yawns*
what she said?
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by damarisk(f): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Amebo.com @op,who told u she is referring 2 her hubby,u did nt c anoda of her tweet dat she said they are goin on vacation n dat family is everytin,so hw are they quarreling,mind d kind of rumor u ar posting

1 Like

Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
And so what.is this supposed to be news.like she didnt know before marriage.abeg next please
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Pretyangel25(f): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ op please mind your business, don't put sand in somebody food. I think She's not referring 2 hubby
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by sojics(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
No comment yet.
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by demelza: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mtcheew!
See as I just waste my time to view nonsénse.
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Popowaa: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Do i hve to comment?
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Dhortunn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Make we still dey look...in the main time, end time posters and nokia charger finders can continue posting.
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by homiebishop: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Trash
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Lolitua(f): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na aw e take concern u@op....
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Some of these mgbekes need to be 'quarantined' from cyberspace. Too much bullshyt too often. Attention-seeking layabouts.

2 Likes

Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by kenjava20: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't just understand this Nigeria celebrity there marriage is full of crap..
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Boll2010: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls giv me a break slut!ty one,slower ur pride n eat a di!ck,niggas are tired of this shit floodn TLs,who follows this dumfellas#pissed
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by preshiblinks: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pretyangel25: @ op please mind your business, don't put sand in somebody food. I think She's not referring 2 hubby

hmmm i wonder y we enjoy seeing oda plps dwn fall

1 Like

Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by AbuMikey(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Awon Mofos,na I'm OP be!! angry
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by kitakoli(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2013
In 2face's voice "... nobody send u if u wanna kpai u kpai..."
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Revolva(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2013
so wetin annie problem..get to do with myne.....hiss who cares
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by swtme(f): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2013
Flirtyfemi: So for some hours now, Annie Idibia's been tweeting some really disturbing messages - well, maybe not exactly "disturbing" but being a celeb that she is, the messages kinda sparked up some controversy as many assumed as things are not probably not going well between her and 2face!
She first tweeted ""I'll rather be buried alive with snakes than live to please any MAN breathing the same air as me" and some haters assumed she was referring to 2baba. She further tweeted "If I get an uneasy feeling about someone, I'll stay away from that person".
Of course, the tweets garnered so many re-tweets and questions.

So, on realizing her error, she announced via a new tweet that she'll be embarking on a long vacation soon with 2face Idibia. See her tweets below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/having-issues-with-2face-already-ill.html
This could be 2 a friend,d word 'man' is a general word 4 both male and female, I av not seen anything here that wud make u feel she is referring 2 her husband. Pls ppl should stop wishing break up 2 couples cos u won't lyk ppl 2 wish u d same.#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by johnstar(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by iamdsam: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Both should've gone for deliverance before marriage. My opinion
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by kstyle2(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2013
C'mon moyes...mak signings
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
op you must be high on something.

she said MAN don't necessary mean she's referring to her husband it could be any body. even a female friend!! we generally refer to humans as man just like d bible pls get it straight
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2013
You can take a girl out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of her grin grin grin
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by dancrux(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ don tire 4 all dis tori
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by Easykel21(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2013
i bet dis marraige is nt gonna last
Re: Having Issues With 2face Already?! See Annie Idibia's Controversial Tweet by olivvvia: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2013
Easykel21: i bet dis marraige is nt gonna last
hater

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah,Busty & Curvy Nollywood Actresses Play Football In Lekki(photos) / Curvy American Model, Symba, Burning Her Used Panties In Lagos (Photos) / Jeez, FAT RAPPER Rick Ross Has Lost A Lot Of Weight – Check Out His New Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.