Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash (20697 Views)

Nine PDP Governors Shun Jonathan Campaign Launch / BREAKING: PDP Adamawa Suspends Nuhu Ribadu, Holds Fresh Primaries / Nine PDP Governors. Float New Party, Apply For Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by frankyychiji(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Atiku's offering to his gods. Worst part these youth couldn't have been paid more than 2k each to rent them to the event. How would they hv known it would be their last. cry
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by frankyychiji(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2013
timpaker:

You of all people should know Adamawa very well, Okay, let me remind you, ADAMAWA is the home town of Adam (remember him? the silly guy from Eden?, AWA means home. put em together and you'd get ADAMAWA meaning Adam's home

Please don't thank me.
hahhahahahahehehehohohohahuhuhhu...oooo boy! U wan kill persin? Na possess d guy just possess u, e no kill u nau!why u come vex for am like dis? LMAO!!!!!
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by frankyychiji(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2013
timpaker:

You of all people should know Adamawa very well, Okay, let me remind you, ADAMAWA is the home town of Adam (remember him? the silly guy from Eden?, AWA means home. put em together and you'd get ADAMAWA meaning Adam's home

Please don't thank me.
hahhahahahahehehehohohohahuhuhhu...oooo boy! persin no fit follow u play again? U wan kill persin? Na possess d guy just possess u, e no kill u nau!why u come vex for am like dis? LMAO!!!!!
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by 1shortblackboy: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
brownlord:

May thunder fire you for this rubbish

Which stupid soul, who send them message, how wish I can see u face to face make I give you better slap with this anger, thunder fire their useless soul wherever they are

@Topic, Good news, ths made my day
seun abeg we need dislike button angry
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by BeraBera(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Everybody is here ranting that PDP is a blood-sucking party, nobody has cared to ask what was the cause of the accident. Was it over-speeding? Was it reckless driving? Were the drivers of the affected vehicles drunk? Was the road bad? Is the road a Federal road or a State road? Get these facts straight first before blaming the accident on imaginary vampires.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by 1shortblackboy: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
BeraBera: Everybody is here ranting that PDP is a blood-sucking party, nobody has cared to ask what was the cause of the accident. Was it over-speeding? Was it reckless driving? Were the drivers of the affected vehicles drunk? Was the road bad? Is the road a Federal road or a State road? Get these facts straight first before blaming the accident on imaginary vampires.

my sister they say common sense is actually not common and its evident on this nairaland
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Orikinla(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
People must know that their God given life is more precious than politics.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by rlcanon: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE.THOSE SENSELESS IDIOT MAKING UNREASONABLE COMMENTS THAT THE PDP CAUSED THAT DEATH OF THOSE COMMITTED PDP MEMBERS FROM ADAMAWA STATE. THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU SENSELESS IDIOTS THAT PLAY POLITICS ALL IN THE NAME APC.YOU ALL BE VICTIMS OF FATAL ACCIDENTS IN THIS UMBER MONTHS.IF YOU FEAR GOD YOU WONT USE THOSE THAT PASS AWAY AS PARTY INSTANCE
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by irecruit(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
THAT IS POLITICS FOR YOU. MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Howto: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
why always PDP with sad news?
Youth gone like that.
God help us in this Country
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by SwitnessA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
There was no way they would've survived dat crash. Cos wat i saw, death is far much beta. shocked
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by judedwriter(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity! Power or no power, 1 day we all will die if christ tarries. My condolence to the families of the deceased-RIP.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by laughinggal(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
All these PDP here PDP there, are all these things going to solve our problems? for me this is a clear evident that these people called politicians are doing nothing but working for their own good alone.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by brownlord: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
luchy34: : well bro, don't let world mourn you they way you mourned these folks!! Show some respect to the dead

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Mad man, please try and write in English, I don't understand polish
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
agbameta: Stay away from PDP meetings, conventions and rallies if you don't want to die...

PDP is a cursed party and death magnet..

The one that happened few weeks back claiming the lives of 8 members of Abia state PDP chapter has not even rested then this.

These politicians should stop sacrificing people's lives for power...
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by brownlord: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
1 shortblackboy: seun abeg we need dislike button angry

So you tink say NL na rehab center abi?
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by sarutobie(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
BeraBera: Everybody is here ranting that PDP is a blood-sucking party, nobody has cared to ask what was the cause of the accident. Was it over-speeding? Was it reckless driving? Were the drivers of the affected vehicles drunk? Was the road bad? Is the road a Federal road or a State road? Get these facts straight first before blaming the accident on imaginary vampires.

And they said men are wiser...pathetic excuse of a man like the Op keeps displaying crass stoopidity leaving wisdom to the women folks.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by 1shortblackboy: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
brownlord:

So you tink say NL na rehab center abi?
oga i no undersstand wetin u yan o undecided
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by sanandreas(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
why does this happen when pdp gathers?
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Kokobig: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
The one that happened few weeks back claiming the lives of 8 members of Abia state PDP chapter has not even rested then this.THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU SENSELESS IDIOTS THAT PLAY POLITICS ALL IN THE NAME APC.YOU ALL BE VICTIMS OF FATAL ACCIDENTS IN THIS UMBER MONTHS
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Positiveminds(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sacrificial lambs. Too bad.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Those are political matyrs. Their death was for a cause they believed on.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
lorretta u: RIP. So sad
Youth gone like that.
Wish it were nine of our greatest trouble makers in that crash.
Maybe some peace woulda returned to naija for some days.
#No cussing pls#
Go carry gun and kill them by urself nah
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by dinggle: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
When will the youths learn, how can anyone support a party deliberately punishing the nation?
I wish they had died in a demonstration for fuel price reduction and constant electricity.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by anonimi: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
sarutobie:
And they said men are wiser...pathetic excuse of a man like the Op keeps displaying crass stoopidity leaving wisdom to the women folks.

The OP just dey earn im fat pay from the mumus who donate over 60% of Lagos budget as in IGR without getting much in BASIC services but still pile more debts.

To most posters who do you think should participate in politics and be delegates for party conventions- GHOSTS?
When the jagaBANDIT paid $5,000 for his "gold invitation from Obama" to Charlotte, USA na to go there go do SOLOman

Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by fapcrook(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Big4wig: Dem don suck small blood,kudos to their oGa on top I beg join PDP quick

*rubs stomache (hunger tins).*
*runs to kitchen,opens pot(no food)..lies down jor*WETIN MAN GO DO
Join PDP fast, no waste time
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by anonimi: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
dinggle: When will the youths learn, how can anyone support a party deliberately punishing the nation?
I wish they had died in a demonstration for fuel price reduction and constant electricity.

Can we add the ILLEGITIMATE and EMBARRASSING salaries and allowances received by our SINators and representaTHIEVES who include those from the "progressive opposition" Arewa Peoples Congress, APC
You can imagine what such freed money can do to sort out the oter BASIC issues affecting us ALL.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Adam200(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
brownlord:

May thunder fire you for this rubbish

Which stupid soul, who send them message, how wish I can see u face to face make I give you better slap with this anger, thunder fire their useless soul wherever they are

@Topic, Good news, ths made my day
God pinish dat ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by chei: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Waiting for APC members to start dying too. grin
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Okeikpu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
yunglykmine: And who made you a Judge over the dead? Must you Comment?
ZIP YA MOUTH OR AM GONNA DO IT 4YOU
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Chiopatra: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
The main pdp members have sacrificed this young youths too appease them selves so dey can win all the elections and no oda party wd be able too harm dem,too make demselves stronger cos of d catasrophe surroundig dem all around.That is what happened.
Re: Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash by Mjjordan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
person wey hm tym don reach to die no go fit escape am...i can not stop thanking God for my life.accident s a horrible thing for any1..may God continue to guard us as we move from one place to another.amen!RIP to d dead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) / Why I Was Redeployed – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.