Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Beverly Osu’s Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu’s Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating (481 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu’s Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by eldotc: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Beverly was the celebrity guest on youths program Rubbing Minds this afternoon on Channels TV.
And this was her outfit for her chat with the show’s host Ebuka.
Meanwhile, on the show this afternoon, Beverly confirmed 2shotz was the rapper she referred to as her ex who abused her while they were dating.
When Ebuka asked her if she was surprised when she learnt 2shotz denied her allegations,

Beverly Osu’s Outfit For Her ‘Rubbing Minds’ Interview Today; She Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating http://www.steelztv.com/2013/beverly-osus-outfit-for-her-rubbing-minds-interview-today-she-confirms-2shotz-abused-her-while-they-were-dating/ via @steelztv
Re: Beverly Osu’s Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Lolitua(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
eldotc: Beverly was the celebrity guest on youths program Rubbing Minds this afternoon on Channels TV.
And this was her outfit for her chat with the show’s host Ebuka.
Meanwhile, on the show this afternoon, Beverly confirmed 2shotz was the rapper she referred to as her ex who abused her while they were dating.
When Ebuka asked her if she was surprised when she learnt 2shotz denied her allegations,

Beverly Osu’s Outfit For Her ‘Rubbing Minds’ Interview Today; She Confirms 2Shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating http://www.steelztv.com/2013/beverly-osus-outfit-for-her-rubbing-minds-interview-today-she-confirms-2shotz-abused-her-while-they-were-dating/ via @steelztv
we don hear..nxt

(1) (Reply)

Did Boogey Throw A Jab At M.I On This New Song Damage Control (control Cover? / HOW THE Fight Started(a Tale Of A Couple) By Donmichaelz / Mtv Base Official Naija Top Ten Chart- Dbanj On Top With "Don't Tell Me Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.