Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If You Die Without Knowing JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Die Without Knowing JESUS (454 Views)

How Religion Keeps You From Knowing Jesus / Knowing Jesus Vs Knowing About Jesus. / Knowing Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die Without Knowing JESUS by JANDRENTPR: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
It has been established and confirmed that Jesus is the true son of God (Matt 17vs5) that came to show us the way, tell us the truth and promised us eternity John 14vs6.
He suffered and died for the sins of the whole world John 3vs16-17.
Would you accept Him today and surrender your life to him before it is too late according to Hebrew 9vs27?
Please, Consider 9vs27-28. Very well.
It is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: If You Die Without Knowing JESUS by PastorOluT(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other, Jesus is the way!
Re: If You Die Without Knowing JESUS by mascot87(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Amen o brother. For me, till I depart this world team Jesus for life cool
Re: If You Die Without Knowing JESUS by JANDRENTPR: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please let's try as much as possible to spread the good news to those that are yet to know Jesus. The time is near..... Jesus is coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Drama Help / Paying Tithe Or Giving It To The Poor? / Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.