Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi (512 Views)

Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Jega To Begin Pre-retirement Leave In March / SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi by jimino(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nigerians should not allow President Goodluck Jonathan to continue in 2015 because virtually everything is collapsing under his administration, former Presidential Adviser on Food Security and Secretary of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has said.
Prof. Abdullahi spoke on the Kaduna based Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored on Saturday, saying some of the president’s foot soldiers had approached him to canvass his support for the president to transform the country, but he told them that there was no justification in doing that.
According to him, “the President’sfoot soldiers have approached me. I met one of the foot soldiers and I told him that for me, there wouldn’t have been any reason tosupport any candidate from outside the north. The north is not selfish and has never exhibited any selfishness.
“They are saying allow Jonathan to transform the country, I don’t know what indices they are usingand can’t see what direction this transformation is going. The indicators are very clear that virtually everything is collapsing. Apart from sentiment, what is the justification?”
He said although they would like the Presidency to come to the North in 2015, he would support acompetent person from the South south like Prof. Tam David West who he believed could run the country efficiently as President.
Source: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/20494-why-jonathan-must-leave-in-2015-ango-abdullahi.html
Re: Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi by Bigcake: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Prof. U r a foool.. U will soon die of malfunction old brain. U stu.pid smell musliim. Infact all northerners r foools. Endtime tings jor.
Re: Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi by kilmix: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
There is no sense in what he said other than his sentiment for a Northern president not a national president. You refused to support even when he said he want to transform the country cause he's not from the North. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi by kilmix: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Jonathan Must Leave In 2015 - Ango Abdullahi by Afam4eva(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2013

(1)

Stowaway: Family, Voluntary Lawyer Beg For His Release. / PDP CRISIS:26 Senators Back Baraje-led Faction. / New PDP, False Dawn, Social Illusions - Dodoh Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.