Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts (1581 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / Python Swallows Baby At Edo (pixs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by luvola(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Girl swallows her phone to keep her boyfriend from reading her texts

A 19-year-old woman from Brazil whose name is Adriana Andrade – in a bid to keep her boyfriend Renato from reading the text messages on her cellphone, did the most incredible by swallowing her phone.

She had to undergo an operation to get the cellphone removed.

source : http://www.nairacity..com/2013/09/dailystar-nigeria-dont-miss-home-world.html

Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by luvola(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
chaiii.. front page things. this one na die
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by Sunofgod(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obviously she's screwing around . . . She need to hurry up ans sh..it that phone out,

The sim should still be functional (hope she ain't been texting me!)
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by luvola(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
lwkmd....................... laff wan kill me her.. make i call the babe first...*dialling*
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by stan4b(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na must to date
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by luvola(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
i tire ooooo. this kind tin knw fit happen for nigeria
ooo
stan4b: Na must to date
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by Chanchit: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Now I've found one advantage of being gay, those silly creatures would just deep their hand straight and bring it outa their anus, since their yansh no dey hold shi!?t again.
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by luvola(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chanchit: Now I've found one advantage of being gay, those silly creatures would just deep their hand straight and bring it outa their anus, since their yansh no dey hold shi!?t again.

lol.. are u a gay..if then catch u for gambia your eye go clear
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by kindy86: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
4 naija na cheat notes
nw na fone
one day person go thief money swalo am
wonders nogo finish
Re: Girl Swallows Her Phone To Keep Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Texts by Emmyk(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Could the phone be that small? #justcurious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admin:a Dramatic Change I Noticed On My Profile. / Pheww..!!!so I Finally Ran From Facebook!! / Yabatech 2014/2015 Merit List Is Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.