Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help With Cracked Laptop Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Cracked Laptop Screen (618 Views)

How To Connect Laptop With Cracked Screen To Monitor / How To Clean A Laptop Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by Dextra(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think I must have placed a lot of weight on my laptop. The screen cracked it won't show. How much will it cost to fix such fault? Please, I need urgent response. It's a 14" hp pavilion dm4.
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by onegig(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dextra: I think I must have placed a lot of weight on my laptop. The screen cracked it won't show. How much will it cost to fix such fault? Please, I need urgent response. It's a 14" hp pavilion dm4.
State your location. Price do vary.. Might range from 11 to 17k depending on location
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by Dextra(f): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2013
Abuja. Do you have any contact here? I don't want to give my laptop to those random boys at Wuse Market.
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by onegig(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dextra: Abuja. Do you have any contact here? I don't want to give my laptop to those random boys at Wuse Market.
abuja? I don't have anyone i could direct you to. But i guess adewasco on nairaland is in abuja. If it were to be lagos thats a small issue. Maybe you take it there and get one that would fix it immediately.
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by ubcandid(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
do you have hp 650 screen, how much?
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by onegig(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
ubcandid: do you have hp 650 screen, how much?
location please?
Re: Help With Cracked Laptop Screen by ubcandid(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
port-harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training In Lekki-ajah / The Best Strategy To Make Money With Binary Trading System !! / Please Help My Laptop Refuse To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.