Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails (17871 Views)

Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) / My Letter To The Mod On "A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City". / A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nichobabe(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Swit up: In the early hours of yesterday morning.., in the busy region of elelenwon in port harcourt.., the first train to ply the rail way after so long a time bashed a car parked on d rails to shambles.

I find this rather annoying as am so sure there was little or no information passed as to when the trains would begin to ply the rail..!

Anyway.., there was no lost live
N/B: (am an eye witness to the victim not a reporter so I may not have said it so right)
The owner of the car should be arrested and charged for parking on the rail with an intention to cause harm to the passengers on the train (agent of Boko haram), 2. with an intention to discredit the good work of the Federal government (agent of APC) and 3. causing damage to the newly refurbished train (enemy of progess)

If found quilty will be in prison till after 2015 GEJ second term victory, as it is oblivious the guy hates "Fresh Air"

3 Likes

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Kelklein(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
that motor resemble one wey train bash....anywayz..just passing o!★☆◆◆◇
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lagusta: Eiyaaa, what a waste!!!!!!

please no one should mention any "end time things" here oooo
na end time tings o cheesy
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by onyeguy: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: My Dear Marthakings,I used to be very bad mouthed,the earlier you stop these rubbish post trend,the better for you,cos if am to reciprocate the silly trend you following now,I sweari GAD,you won't like it

Its not a threat,just an Advice

OYA KILL YOUR SELF NA shocked shocked shocked

angry
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by onyeguy: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
OYA KILL YOUR SELL NOW shocked shocked shocked

Abu Mikey: My Dear Marthakings,I used to be very bad mouthed,the earlier you stop these rubbish post trend,the better for you,cos if am to reciprocate the silly trend you following now,I sweari GAD,you won't like it

angry
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by guttentag(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sign of End time
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Kelklein(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
this car no resemble wetin train bash Na......anyways, just passing
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by deebrain(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
RINE.:
Nigerians self.
**Hists and leaves thread**

Next time, simply HISS then leave. Thank u.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by AbuMikey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
onye guy: OYA KILL YOUR SELL NOW shocked shocked shocked

Stupid Boy angry Na which language you dey speak?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by FILEBE(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013

angry
no mind d gal.
Avail a little girl a wap enabled phone and that is what you will get. A child will still be child.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by aesola: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2013
"I find this rather annoying as amso sure there was little or no information passed as to when the trains would begin to ply the rail..!" OP, did you spread your clothes on phcn tension wire cos there is no light n waiting for announcement when d light will be restored. Ignorant people railway is railway not parking way.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by eddyland: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2013
ignorance is nt an excuse 2 law. Y park car on rail lines? Ok OP apart 4rm dis one sef. D place i liv in ph, dier is heavy construction of road goin on, nd evn at dt, u see car owners parkin nd leavin dier cars on dt same road dt u see heavy duty machines curenty workin on. If dier car nw gets bashd, dey wil complain. Help ursef 1st b4 u blame anoda pesn or govmnt. Both individuals nd govments hav serious hom work 2 do if 9ja wil eva change 4 gud
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Mimicole(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2013
OP who told you this is 1st train to ply portharcourt? Dt part of the information is totally wrong
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by livingstoneony(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Lagusta: Eiyaaa, what a waste!!!!!!

please no one should mention any "end time things" here oooo
*whispers in my Jamaican accent* end time tins.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Switup: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2013
(Enters thread after two days) hmm so this made fp...(Coool)

Narialanders and there comments..! Some got me lol'in.., others s owed xpression of hatraed 4 govt.., yet others unformidable anger..! Still very many showed reasonable..!

Up narialand at all comments sad
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by viwesan(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2013
The Train did extremely good job. The Rail is meant for it so it actually claim its way. Rail is not for parking car. Foolishness at a higher degree. The owner of the car should be sue for the collision.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by omar22(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2013
From the picture am looking at, that car wasnt hit by a train, it looks like a car been bashed by hooligans

If a train hits a car you will struggle to see what make it was

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by joe4christ(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2013
I thought the car was bashed into shambles by the train, but judging by the pix posted, it does'nt seem so, the car does'nt even look like a car being hit by a train.
Abi my eyes dey play trick on me ni?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by ITbomb(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Siena:

There doesn't have to be any warning as to when trains would begin using the lines. Only a móron would park an automobile on train tracks,
You called a person who park his car there and leave it a M0RON? What will you call us that have shop on the rail way line at Mile 1 flyover.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by omar22(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2013
ITbomb:
You called a person who park his car there and leave it a M0RON? What will you call us that have shop on the rail way line at Mile 1 flyover.

If a train wipes out your shop tell who will you blame?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
omar22:

If a train wipes out your shop tell who will you blame?
Amaechi
For joining the renegade governors
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by omar22(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2013
ITbomb:
Amaechi
For joining the renegade governors

Really?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Stiv(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2013
uboma: @ everyone, from the pictures above, the damaged vehicle seems to parked within a compound. So I want to ask the op, was the vehicle moved from the point of the accident?

Good observation. The accident happened yesterday and they suddenly moved it to a compound? I find it absurd that the eye-witness couldn't snap the car at the scene of the incident but at the compound.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Gosj01(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
***HISS and leaves trend**
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by satellitedaisy: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
(
Swit up: In the early hours of yesterday morning.., in the busy region of elelenwon in port harcourt.., the first train to ply the rail way after so long a time bashed a car parked on d rails to shambles.

I find this rather annoying as am so sure there was little or no information passed as to when the trains would begin to ply the rail..!
This 'yard' does not look like a railway to me
Anyway.., there was no lost live
N/B: (am an eye witness to the victim not a reporter so I may not have said it so right)
This 'yard' does not look like railway to me .
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by oyeludef(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
opin aye tinzz.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
ITbomb:

I'm pretty sure you don't want me to answer this. You already know the answer.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by donem: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its obvious insanity must have taken over the reasoning of the car parker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ah! My Car / Photos Of The New Honda Breeze SUV / Types Of Car Good For Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.