Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Have A Dream! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Dream! (458 Views)

What If You Woke Up And All You Had Was A Dream? What Will You Do. (pictured) / Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? / I Saw 3 New Born Babies In A Dream... Pls Nairalanders What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream! by Mescopaul(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2013
I have a Dream!

1. That the world will come to the saviour and cry aloud for MERCY, but it will be too late.
3. That one day 'we', i mean the special 'we', shall hear the sound of the trumpet, and will go up in the air to meet our LORD.
4. That the earth shall suffer TRIBULATION like none ever in human history.
5. I have a dream, that one day the moon shall be as red as blood and the stars shall fall from the sky and consume the part of the earth.
6. That one day i shall walk in the streets of gold, with crown of gold, glittering and shining ontop of my head.

"If there be any virtue....THINK YE ON THESE THINGS"

(1) (Reply)

'we've Taken Control':special Forces Free 'most' Hostages. / Inside Of A Nigerian Bank People Must Ask You "Please Are You The Last Person"? / Do You Want To Become Become Actor And Actress Call Mr John On 08146245297

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.