Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

This Nigerian Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Nigerian Food (977 Views)

Checkout This Nigerian Inspired Christmas Hamper (photo) Lol / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Food by amberella: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2008
Did you ever eat so much you made yourself sick?

I ate so much for supper tonight that I look pregnant. How shameful.

Ah, eba, pounded yam, goat stew, okra soup, It's too much. I just love it.

I've also discovered this wonderful Ghanian stuff - shitto. Goodness, it's heaven. Sometimes I'll get up in the middle of the night and go to the fridge just to eat a spoonful of shitto.

Anyone else out there eat to the point of making yourself sick? I'm not proud of myself. embarassed
Re: This Nigerian Food by naijadiva2(f): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2008
i eat like that every night. nigerian foods to me are pretty heavy so if you don't take time, you might end up eating for 2.
Re: This Nigerian Food by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2008
Lol, I can't stuff myself like that especially when it comes to eba. My eba has to be in minute quantities. But if you eat plantains, fried egg and potatoes with pap at a go, get ready to be stuffed.
Re: This Nigerian Food by Leilah(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hey Amber, can you please check out my new thread about what I can cook for my igbo husband, how did you learn how to cook thiese things? perhaps your husband can cook. Also can you look at some of the last made comoments on same. wink

(1) (Reply)

Your Naija Recipes / Thurpsy Cakes / Why Is 'suya' Often Sold In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.