Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Jay Z - Lucifer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z - Lucifer (4057 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z - Lucifer by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2008
Lovers of Jay Z should check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-420989.0.html#msg5784418

[Chorus:]
Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning,
(I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)
Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
(Kanyeeze you did it again, you a genius nigga!)
So you niggas change your attitude
For they askin what happened to you

[Verse One]
Lord forgive him
He got them dark forces in him
But he also got a rightous cause for sinnin
Them a murder me so i gotta murder them first
Emergency doctors performin procedures
Jesus
I ain't tryin to be facetious
But "Vengance is mine" said the Lord
You said it better than all
Leave niggas on deaths door
Breathin off res-por-rators
for killin my best boy, HATERS
On perminate hiatus as i skate
In the Maybach Benz
Flya the Sanna Lathan
Pumpin "Brown Sugar" by D'Angelo
In Los Angeles
Like an evangelist
I can introduce you to your maker
Bring you closer to nature
Ashes after they cremate you bastards
Hope you been readin your psalms and chapters
Payin your ties being good Catholics
I'm commin

[Chorus:]
Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
(I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)
Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
So you niggas change your attitude
For they askin what happened to you

[Verse Two]
Yes
This is Holly war
I wet cha all with the Holly water
Spray from the Hetckler Koch auto
Matic all the static shall cease to exist
Like a sematical i throw a couple at you
Take six
Spread love to all of my dead thugs
I'll pour out a little Louie til i head above
Yes Sir
And when i perish
The meek shall inherit the earth
Until that time it's on a poppin Church
Like Don Bishop
The fifth upon cock either
Lift up your soul or give the Holly ghost please
I leave ya in somebodys Catedrial
And stuntin like Evil Kenevil
I'll let you see where that bright light lead you
The more you talk the more you irkin us
The more you gonna need memorial services
The Black Albums second verse is like
Devil's Pie please save some dessert for us

Man i gotta get my soul right
I gotta get these Devils out my life
These cowards gonna make a nigga ride
They won't be happy til somebody dies

Man i gotta get my soul right
'For i'm locked up for my whole life
Evertime it seems it's all right
Somebody want they soul to rise
(I'll chase you off of this Earth)

[Verse Three]
I got dreams of holdin a Nine milla
To Bobs killa
Askin him "why?" as my eyes fill up
These days i can't wake up with a dry pillow
Gone but not forgotten holmes i still feel ya
SO, Curse the day that birthed the naughty person
Who caused your Church mass
Reverse the crash
Reverse the blast
And reverse the car
Reverse the day, and there you are
Bob Allah
Lord forgive him we all have sined
But Bobs a good dude please let him in
And if you feel in my heart that i long for revenge
Please blame it on the sun of the mournin
Thanks Again
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Lucifer the Dawn of the Morning, O yeah. . . . . . !!,Lucifer is already Rulling .Hey. . . . dont be so supprise cause this music is just an Expo_Messege to the world .u know, Jay Z has been working very hard to bring out our Identification.i can proove it. . . . .Lucifer Lucifer we Love you. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:28am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Sons and Daughters of Lucifer raise your discussion here. . . . the all seeing eye's is watching and no dang fly can temper our path.

The Dawn has come. . . .watch out as the world bring out a new demension of life.
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by hax: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
Oh shattap. The song has nothing to do with the devil taking over or 'ruling the world'.

1 Like

Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
@topic
'Lucifer' is actually a metaphorical masterpiece
He's telling the world not to judge him for all what he's done . . . citing the biblical Lucifer's battle with God.
It's as creative as the word goes.

@Ogaga4luv
Get a life . . . no one cares bout whatever the Bleep you choose to do with your brain
But this whole bullshit is just irritating . . .

bleeping attention seeker.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]eldee you sound brilliant but your post pointing directly to me is no-sense.I've already got a life and i feel like saying dont be silly but i wont. . . .  i dont seek your attention for the first place and really cant explain your danf headache. ok, if you dont take bullsh!ts that's not my [b]f[/b]ucking bussiness. . .i think you must definately love taking 'dogsh!ts' from me very soon.[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]eldee you sound brilliant but your post pointing directly to me is no-sense.I've already got a life and i feel like saying dont be silly but i wont. . . . i dont seek your attention for the first place and really cant explain your danf headache. ok, if you dont take bullsh!ts that's not my [b]f[/b]ucking bussiness. . .i think you must definately love taking 'dogsh!ts' from me very soon.[/size]

Bla bla bla
Get a life . . . bleeping weirdo
You whole shock value is getting boring . . . NL is tired.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]blooo. . . .blooo. . . . blooo!
Get a death or berra take a trip, you address me a weirdo no doubt but i think your case is entirely different. . .maybe you should try doing some check up and see what i mean. . wink
You know who i am and afraid to withness the truth. . . i hiss.
[/size]
eldee:

Bla bla bla
Get a life . . . bleeping weirdo
You whole shock value is getting boring . . . NL is tired.

Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]blooo. . . .blooo. . . . blooo!
Get a death or berra take a trip, you address me a weirdo no doubt but i think your case is entirely different. . .maybe you should try doing some check up and see what i mean. . wink
You know who i am and afraid to withness the truth. . . i hiss.
[/size]

Hehehe . . . oh shit, this is so hilarious, it should be on Southpark
This is an exension of your teenage life crisis . . .

I'm used to internet gangsters . . . but a 17 year old boy that thinks he's Satan?? Hehehe . . . PRICELESS!!!
This is a bleeping comic relief man . . . you rock!!! grin grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Whatever.you just have you say differently this time around. . . .i winked at you and hope you keep ROCKING your world instead of wasting time on the timeless. smiley[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Whatever.you just have you say differently this time around. . . .i winked at you and hope you keep ROCKING your world instead of wasting time on the timeless. smiley[/size]

You are a joke . . . NL is laughing at you.

My advice?? Face your studies, follow a football club, get a girlfriend, anything that'll help keep your weird imagination in check.
Satanist ko . . . Sango ni grin grin grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]And the main thing about me you're going against is Satanism,right? but hope you dont get it wrong satanism is not a comic belief and i sugest you ask me some certain question so that i'w put you through the whole line you doesn't understand. errrrrrrr. . . . i blow whistle and scrash head.man your advice are cool but i have alway got of of those hobbies on me .

and you've sound funny the second time. . . face my study?, which study are you talking about?,Im a Satanist , a freethinker, a Musician, and i have never belief in Imaginary deities like God unless you're trying to say SATAN is Imaginary. NO!. satan, Lufifer ,Devil is not Imaginary. . . I have been with him in reality in mind , body of reality. my source of power and energy has make the great result . cool
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dude . . . you're not a Satanist, you've just read too many 'story books' grin grin
Your I.Q is so low, arguing bout theism with you feels like telling a kid Santa doesn't exist. . .

Instead of living in this fantasy . . . go to school and try to improve your written English.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]eldee you are retard!. im a SATANIST and you cant argue about my true Identity not even the God you save and respect can change my identity. i dont blame you , i blame your parents who taught you these kind of behaviour. how dare you!?!?, i cant just believe you respect God and does not respect me. for goodness sake why cant you give me my due just the way you're doing your low esteemed , hiding guy inside the sky you describe as God(s) whatever. I've read alot of books no dopt but dont get me twisted evil . are you dump and blind?, i have shared with you times without number i dont live in Fantasy and whatever fantasy on me is always working to be Reality.

Anyway, still waiting you to teach me how to type in English. . . .Man you're nothing but a little pervert of a man. sad.
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hehehe . . . did I push sumone's wrong button??
A friend once noted, 'It's better for you to shut your mouth and let everyone think you're a fool, than to open your moth and confirm it' grin grin

Anyone looking at your last post now knows the level of your idiocy. grin grin
Dude, it's 2009, grow up.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by kaylonda(f): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
WHO IS THIS RETARD angry
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]eldee you are not wise at all and have never pay any attention to share any single sense. all you know is to laugh like strange alien and  make S.T.U.P.I.D comments with matured minded persons. i have browse through your posts and i notice you're lacking the modern way of Conversation . . .peherps, this is what you didn't know but try and check up your weak brain.

speaking in quote isn't intelligency. . . learn how to use your brain . i can help you out this your situation. wink.

I only see one useful important point on your post but i wonder how can a foolish man without no common sense advice a wise man. . . ha! that sound like mad man talking. grin
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by tosinaded(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
'It's better for you to shut your mouth and let everyone think you're a fool, than to open your moth and confirm it'

@eldee
ure the best i swear!!!!!!

@ogaga
satanist or not aint my feaking business!!! but atleast get a life and stop behaving silly, jobless , clueless , useless , foolish  17 year old Wan.ker that ure
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
tosinaded@:

@eldee
ure the best i swear!!!!!!

It's unfair what you guys do to him . . .
You see him showing off his naivety, but you guys just sit back and laugh at him . . . it's unfair.
This is a young impressionable and maybe a lil silly minor, but if we don't help him, he'll end up like one of those retards that live in bushes waiting for the 'New World Order'.
Google is not even helping matters . . . he types 'Church of Satan' on youtube and next thing he thinks he's a badman grin grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
the guy is lost undecided
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]tosinaded@  you're a Mad Dog! , you jump from no where to share on what doesn't concern you. ok, let finish what you have started. angry angry.

People like you would definately make a very good copse i swear with the name of Satan. you're hear shaping your so called ''Badmouth" but do not know single thing. Im a Satanist , Luciferian, devilish and the LPH and if thats pains you alot then kindly bang your head on your screen.

Take a look at yourself hiding inside one small village in Tchad and you're hear thinking you can play ping pong with intelligent persons here. I have notice you dont even have computer on your own if not the small money you manage to get and this you waste in the cyber cafe. . . i pity you because you never know who you're sharing with.

the only thing I've got with you is to pretend as if i didn't even read this your so called RUBBISH or else i promise to trace with my men out their in N'djamena.
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by tosinaded(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]tosinaded@   you're a Mad Dog! , you jump from no where to share on what doesn't concern you. ok, let finish what you have started. angry angry.

People like you would definately make a very good copse i swear with the name of Satan. you're hear shaping your so called ''Badmouth" but do not know single thing. Im a Satanist , Luciferian, devilish and the LPH and if thats pains you alot then kindly bang your head on your screen.

Take a look at yourself hiding inside one small village in Tchad and you're hear thinking you can play ping pong with intelligent persons here. I have notice you dont even have computer on your own if not the small money you manage to get and this you waste in the cyber cafe. . . i pity you because you never know who you're sharing with.

the only thing I've got with you is to pretend as if i didn't even read this your so called RUBBISH or else i promise to trace with my men out their in N'djamena.
[/size]

satanist wey no get correct info!!!
how manage did u lose your powers??
all your info about me is totally wrong, you this young deluded mothafucker!!

who gave birth to u? a satanist? or lucifer??
does your poor mum know wut the heck ure doing on the net

get a life boy!!!
go get Pu.ssy and mess ok!!
u will see that life is actually sweeter than claiming to be a stanist

lwkmd grin cheesy grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Mod,can you move this thread to the Religion Section before all the Music honchos descend on the so-called ''Satanist''? tongue
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by chiogo(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chai, I don die!!! lololol Eldee, satanist coo sango nee.

Ogaga is 17??  grin grin Seriously, you need to take a deep breath. Nobody gives a %$#@ what you worship.
No be only satan, amadioha.  tongue

Back to topic, I need to go bump to that. Is it on BP3?  grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Wordsmith(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ eldee,

dude, why do you even bother. . .? undecided
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Wordsmith(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo,

that song was on The Black Album. . .
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by chiogo(f): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Wordsmith:

chiogo,

that song was on The Black Album. . .
Thanks. Long time. smiley
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Black Album. . .   Ah, beautiful album  cheesy This track was produced by Kanye West

I recall the pharell track on the album - Allure

The allure of breakin the law
its always too much for me to ever ignore
i got a tin for them big body benzes
it dulls my senses
love for the V12 engines. .

men am hi of life fukc it am wasted
they even made kicks all em hurricane twists
my women friend get tennis bracelets
trips to venus, get they winters replaced with
the sun, it aint even fun no more am jaded. . . .

men, it jus a game and i just play and played it
i put my feet in the footprints left for me
without sayin a word
the ghetto's got a mental to levity

men a brother hussle so naturally
but what vexes me and what perplexes me
is that i kno how the story ends but still i play
the starring role in Hovito's way! Its just life. . .
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
I solemnly swear to change my approach
stop chasing coke
stay away from hoes
put down the toast cus i'l be doing the mo's

but everytime i felt that was that
it called me rite back. . .

OH NO

Verse 2

Am like a Russian mobster drinkin distilled vodka

I need to refresh my memo grin brb
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
My favorite line till date on The Black Album gotta be ''I got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one"
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Change Clothes, Encore, Dirt off your Shoulder. . . . . GOSH!
Was the album a Classic or wot!!!

Happy Belated Bithdady to JaY Z: Simply the Best, the very Best cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game- One Blood Remix / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Dot Williz - "THANK GOD" - Nairaland Artiste Drops A New Song On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.