Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? (563 Views)

Making $30 Daily Into Your Paypal Account By Snowland - Contd / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? by ali700: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2013
I want to start a blog, but I don't have enough money to open a domicilary account. So I was wondering if I can open a paypal account to start getting money from page visits with the paypal account? Please help.
Re: Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? by matson: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
I applied for a business account and its been
over a month With no info from voguepay if
the verification is concluded. How long does
the verification process take normally?
Re: Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? by kollect: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why don't you try http://kollect.com.ng/. You don't need all the technical stuff or developers to do the integration on your blog. Simply create a Payment Form from your dashboard and embed the link in your blog. 5 minutes or less. Reply if you need more info to get started.
Re: Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? by ali700: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
is it possible to receive payment's online with kollect. i am asking because anywhere i am online, i only see stuff like paypal, visa etc. so i am wondering how i can receive payment's to my account.
kollect: Why don't you try http://kollect.com.ng/. You don't need all the technical stuff or developers to do the integration on your blog. Simply create a Payment Form from your dashboard and embed the link in your blog. 5 minutes or less. Reply if you need more info to get started.
Re: Can I Use Paypal Account To Get Money From My Visitors? by kollect: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
yes it is possible to receive online payments. contact us info@kollect.com.ng for help.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Convert A Logo To 3d / The Difference Between The Internet And The World Wide Web / Help! Where Can I Learn Web Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.