Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! (12003 Views)

I’ve Learned- A Must Read Motivational And Life Lessons!!!!!!!!! / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Hopefully!!
If i ask "How your day went"?,dem go begin talk again..lol
Anyway,how was your day?
All izz well!
I'm WATCHING you with one eyes oo! *swallows eba*
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by infonubia(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well said Kslib. I enjoyed reading it.
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mheen! I heard Wild Child is now a MOD. I heard anybody whose thread gets over 1000 and so....he authomatically becomes a MOD......I got to hit THIS Front Page!!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by princesa(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
i yaff heard, now can you cut the 'all is well' crap? Its driving me nuts angry

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
princesa: i yaff heard, now can you cut the 'all is well' crap? Its driving me nuts angry
Sorry,i cant..
All izz well !!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP

Where in your disneyland would you fix some retarrded moderators with zero input and output ?
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
C'est moi:

lmao....day has been fab so far.yours?
Mine has been fab so far too,and i did make FP for the 2nd time,so mine was fab x2... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
infonubia: Well said Kslib. I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks bro..
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

@OP

Where in your disneyland would you fix some retarrded moderators with zero input and output ?
I hate seeing this TRIBALIST on any thread i'm on! *spits*
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
what about "this post has been hidden "?
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by hoochay: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib: After seeing a thread about the life lessons learnt from facebook,i decided that it'll be very unfair not to also write about the life lessons learnt from Nairaland...
ENJOY, AND FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS>>>>
REGISTER:
Nairaland is sweet,nairaland is bitter,nairalnad is fun and most importantly,Nairaland has helped many people get jobs,find their life patners,make solid friends for life.. Registration on nairaland is free of charge and just like life,the best things are always free of charge..
Nairaland has also ruined lives and touched lives positively..
Life is also like Niaraland,it breaks some and makes some.. It all depends on the approach you give it and how you handle it. Your happiness depnds on you..
QUOTE:
Always strive to give your all and all,your possible best,so that people can quote you and tell others "you see that girl","you see that boy",he/she is a blessing/motivation to me..
REPORT:
Always report all your problems to those who have the power to help. Atheists can report it to their family/friends,muslims to thier Imams,xtains can report their problems to God,and just like a super Mod,the problem will be solved..
LIKE:
Dont be surprised if people still dont like you even when you do good. In life,you dont need to wait for people's "like" to feel good,all that matters is the fact that you spoke your mind,stood firm to your belief and followed your instinct..
MODIFY:
Life doesnt give second chances most times.. Life is not like nairaland that gives you the power to modify your past mistakes,so the bottom line is,always try to obey your positive instincts and do what it tells you,no matter how weird it may sound and try your possible best to hut no one..
SUBMIT:
Procrastination is a thief of time.. Dont just write down your "life goals"/"what you want to achieve" but make sure you submit them..
Go-down:
Life is bitter-sweet.. Sometimes,going down the ladder of life is an essential process needed to remind us of the importance/how sweet if feels to be oga@the top ..
Go-up:
Life is a journey,life is race and sometimes,even the best racers do Go-down but what really matters/count is your ability to strive/struggle/over-come and finally Go-up..
FOLLOW:
In life,there are two groups of people,the followers and the followed.. Once you have something interesting to offer,people will definately follow you..
UN-FOLLOW:
Always follow what adds value to your life/makes you happy. When a chewing gum looses it sweet flavour,the chewer throws it away.. When what you're following looses its sweet taste,know when to un-follow..
REPLY:
People will say good and bad things about you in life,but the truth is,you cannot reply everybody.. The best you can do is reply the ones you can and leave the rest to nature..
TRENDING:
Always be yourself. Dont imitate what others are doing cos its trending.. The fact that its now trending doesnt make it special,its trending cos it new,its alien..
EDIT PROFILE:
Everyone has a profile in life,be it good or bad.. If yours is good,then good for you BUT if yours is bad,then all hope is not lost cos when there's life,there's hope.. So get your butt of that couch and start editing your profile for the better cos time waits for no-one and your profile might just be that key to unlocking the door to your success. The process you used in editing the "wrongs" in your life profile to make them "right", is what we call the "UPDATE" button on Nairaland..
PERSONAL TEXT:
Everyone has a personal text in life.. That thing that you always tell yourself,that word that motivates you.. Ask yourself this question,is my personal text in life positive or negative?
Personal txts can range from "God will provide" " I shall make it" "I will be a success" e..t..c
Well,mine is "All izz well!.. So whats yours?
LOG OUT:
Just like nairaland,life also has its history.. Always make sure that you live yourlife in a way that impacts people so that when you die(log out),people can say "this person motivated me and was fun to be around with When he/she was still a member(alive) of this site(life)..
SIGNATURE:
A signature is that phrase,one short sentence that gives an outsider a little clue about who you are..
It tells if you're funny.. If you are mean. If you're the over-serious type.. If you're smart.. If you're depressed..
Everyone has a signature in life whether you like it or not.. Those little things we do,those little gestures,those little signs we make says alot about our person..
Always make sure your signature is solid,strong,positive and attractive so that in life,people can say "hey,can i have your autograph"?
FRONTPAGE:
Once you do something worth looking at,once you do something that catches people's attention,once you do something that opens people's minds to new ideas/and they learn from it ,once you do something that touches lives,Once you strive hard to achieve your goals,life will definitely push you to its frontpage..
Dangote is on life's frontpage,so is Bill gates,so is Wale adenuga,So is Mikel Obi,So is Wole Soyinka,So was Chinua Achebe,So is Dr Ben Carson,SO was Steve Jobs AND so are many people who have proved beyond all odds that "They too deserve to be on life's FP..
My question for you, is "When will you prove to life that you deserve to be pushed to its frontpage"?
All izz well!
woowwj
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by kliq(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
"Personal text" n "Signature" kool cool
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Cestmoi1(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Mine has been fab so far too,and i did make FP for the 2nd time,so mine was fab x2... Lol
All izz well!
#big grin......niceeeeeee.
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
i miss Josydaky
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
god_of_music: i miss Josydaky
Lol.. This guy,you don start again shey?
Go to that thread and tell her that you miss her there nah..?..
Abeg no spoil my thread,i take God beg you..lol
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. This guy,you don start again shey?
Go to that thread and tell her that you miss her there nah..?..
Abeg no spoil my thread,i take God beg you..lol
All izz well!
I can't find her... Even on twitter,she's gone AWOL *sad face*
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by kilmix: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
My problem with Nairaland is that we don't get to see who likes our post.

So annoying!

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by KingsleyJay(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
C'est moi:

lmao....day has been fab so far.yours?
U guys shud get a rum already grin
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
C'est moi:

#big grin......niceeeeeee.
Yea.. Tanx..
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Godson201333(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Some people have been making Money from Nairaland without paying Seun 1 kobo.

Some people are living fake life on here (Of-course a faceless forum).

hook up and love love nko?

I do benefit from NL in different ways..
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by 3ace(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: what bout TECNO?? what does dat one do?? coz i see it almost everywhere in nairaland phone section...

what bout TONTODIKE?? wat does dat one do? cox i always see it in d frontpage..

what about BEVERLY?? wat does dat one do?? cox i saw it in almost all celebrity stories som weeks ago...

what bout END TIME TINX

what bout FIRST TO COMMENT.

what bout PRICE OF GARRI

thank u... pls endeavour to put me thru all this, as i am still new to nairaland...
How come you know some common subjects of discussions and popular comments on Nairaland if you're still new?
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where 2 or 3 Yoruba people are
gathered IJEBU GARRI must be
there,
Where 2 or 3 Isoko people are
gathered
OGOGORO must be there,
Where 2 or 3 Hausa men are
gathered
GWORO must be there,
Where 2 or 3 Calaber people are
gathered DOG MEAT must be there
Then where 2 or 3 Igbo men are
gathered what must be there?hehehehe!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by 3ace(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
richP: what we want is a DISLIKE button
And also a favourite thread page. It is always tedious scrolling through thousands of past comments just to locate a thread.
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by KingsleyJay(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg unu
How I go take view front page
Shud I click on trending, or d big nairaland @ d top or recent?

Any stupid reply gets a worse retort

The sensible ones shud reply ejoo, biko'nu
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Lawrence14: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
That is so.........(don't v d words 4 it).thank you 4 writing dis piece.nice 1
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by seankay(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nairaland has been analysed...that's also a sign! All I can say is ETT
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by phillycute(f): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tusky44:

Is a lie! Nairaland is no man's land.

tongue
trouble grin
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lawrence 14: That is so.........(don't v d words 4 it).thank you 4 writing dis piece.nice 1
Thanks for appreciating it also!!
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by ezefrank87(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
I hv learnt dat naija isn't bad as peeps wil wana portray it.dia r plenty sharp minds in dis nation!I rili cnt stop availing my self of dis golden opportunity 2 draw 4rm d g8 minds in our midst! I wanna say tnx 2 all d nice guys in this forum! Luv u guys.

No be homo tnz ooooh.
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by KingsleyJay(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks for appreciating it also!!
All izz well!
So u sef no wan tell me ow 2 locate front page abi? angry
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by Kslib(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
So u sef no wan tell me ow 2 locate front page abi? angry
Lol.. You didnt ask me nah..
Just scroll up and click on "Nairaland Forum",it will take you to homepage..
All izz well!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! by ezefrank87(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
:-XNairaland has also taught mi 2 be very careful whilst dealing wit yorubas,bes de average yoruba man wil conclude am arrogant,proud n hate on me jusc because of my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler Crash / “6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.