Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? (8168 Views)

Where Does One Get Affordable Treatment For Stroke Victim In Nigeria? / Any Cure For Quick Discharge In Men? / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? by Skanas(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2022
Idera22:

Please how much did you pay then?

Seriously it’s been long ooo, I can’t remember...

Sorry 4 late reply...
Re: Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? by Healthyway15: 7:58am On May 28, 2022
The effects of a stroke depend on the extent and the location of damage in the brain. It's good you know that when a stroke occurs, nerve cells in the brain tissue become injured and the brain functions are impaired. If a stroke occurs on the right side of the brain, the left side of the body is affected, and vice versa. A small stroke may cause problems such as weakness in the arm or leg. Larger stroke may cause parts of the body to not be able to move (be paralyzed), loss of speech, etc.

Depending on how long the brain lacks blood flow and which part was affected, it could cause some long-term health problems. However, with the right treatment, regaining a normal quality of life is usually possible, depending on the severity of the stroke. This should be done promptly to prevent further brain damage that could lead to more serious complications.

Also , you should be concerned about the recurrence of the stroke even after one gets well again. The bitter fact is that ; one in four stroke survivors experience a second stroke within five years, and this can worsen previous symptoms. The causes of a second or third stroke are often the same as for primary strokes .

However, recurrence of another stroke can be prevented with certain effective medications and healthy lifestyle changes. The effective treatment of stroke is targeted towards repairing the cardiovascular system for better heart health, and restoring an adequate flow of blood to the brain so one can enjoy quality life again, and won 't have to worry about the recurrence of stroke.

For inquiry, you can check my signature .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleaching Can Kill You! All You Need To Know About Skin Whitening / Help Help Oo! What Do I Do Or Eat To Gain Weight / Red And Yellow Capsule: Tetracycline Does Not Cure Diarrhea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.