Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy (2455 Views)

Which HP System Have These Specifications. / Which Hp Laptop Model Is The Best? / Which Hp Laptop Model Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello my oga at the tops.

I am a final year student and currently need a good laptop for typing my project, IT Report and will also use it to run my Geology PETREL software. The laptop should also have a good battery life for watching movies and other entertaining activities.

please i am confused on which one to buy, i have searched the internet and i don't actually know the most suitable one for my needs.

Please which of the HP laptop will i buy
am considering buying
HP 650
HP DV6 (pavelion)
HP Q6 (pavelion)
is HP pavelion better than other type of HP?

The qualities i need are these
(1) 500gb hard disk
(2) 4gb Ram
(3) high defn graphix
(4) Core i3 processor
(5)6 cell battery
(6) very bright screen

i recieved #100,000 from my Dad today. And i am mearn't to go and buy it tomorrow but i will waitt for next 2morrow so that i will gather enough information that will make me not to buy the wrong one

Please your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you and may God bless us all.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ahadeyhola: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
I have a toshiba windows 8 500GB HDD 4G RAM nd neat as new with the same spec Core 3i ..

Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Ahadeyhola

thanks for that, but i need HP, that is why i specified HP.

And also i need to go to the direct distrubutor of HP laptop to buy the BRAND NEW ONE.
With one year waranty.

So if you know a good HP laptop that is good, tell me let me add to my knowledge.

Thanx
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls make una talk please...this is my 1st time of posting in this section
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why is it that dis forumn is so dry. Helo
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by ficko(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
go to hp website and you would see d typ of laptop you want
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by ubcandid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2013
ubcandid: I CAN DIRECT YOU TO A PLACE IN COMPUTER VILLAGE YOU WOULD GET HP 650, CORE I3, 4G/6G RAM, 500HD, 6 CELL BATTERY, WINDOWS 8 for 83-87,000. call me on 08062860401. currently what am using.

thanx....i am in anambra.

Gues computer villa is in lagos.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
@ ficko, thanx for that info.

But what is the website.....HP has many websites
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by ficko(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
just try hp.com you would see the laptop type u need
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by henryugo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
i have hp pavilion G6 it has all u need,be it movies,gaming etc i bought my from dubia at 75k ....u may try and ask abt it..
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2013
henryugo: i have hp pavilion G6 it has all u need,be it movies,gaming etc i bought my from dubia at 75k ....u may try and ask abt it..

yea, i later bought the laptop (my new bride) day before yesterday.

hp PAVILION G6
It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
and the screen is so bright
etc

and above all, with one year WARRANT
am so happy that i married my beautiful bride
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by sanandreas(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Bros i like get dat petrel software from you o Abeg
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2013
sanandreas: Bros i like get dat petrel software from you o Abeg

i never get am ooooo.....hoping to get am when i graduate.....but how i fit learn petrel self? Do i need to learn the program or will they give me a manual if i buy the software?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by sanandreas(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2013
Petrel software dey hard to get. It is meant for big coys, govt, work stations and few lecturers in standard unis. it usually have license that is y it is difficult to get
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by brightnelly(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Ezegozie:

hp PAVILION G6
It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
etc

How much did you buy it?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
brightnelly:
How much did you buy it?

i cant categorically tell you the price now
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by mizmagoretti(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ezegozie:

hp PAVILION G6
It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
etc

for how much?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Cvesta(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ezegozie:
hello my oga at the tops.

I am a final year student and currently need a good laptop for typing my project, IT Report and will also use it to run my Geology PETREL software. The laptop should also have a good battery life for watching movies and other entertaining activities.

please i am confused on which one to buy, i have searched the internet and i don't actually know the most suitable one for my needs.

Please which of the HP laptop will i buy
am considering buying
HP 650
HP DV6 (pavelion)
HP Q6 (pavelion)
is HP pavelion better than other type of HP?

The qualities i need are these
(1) 500gb hard disk
(2) 4gb Ram
(3) high defn graphix
(4) Core i3 processor
(5)6 cell battery
(6) very bright screen

i recieved #100,000 from my Dad today. And i am mearn't to go and buy it tomorrow but i will waitt for next 2morrow so that i will gather enough information that will make me not to buy the wrong one

Please your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you and may God bless us all.
for just 80k I can get you a US ordered HP Envy or Pavilion core i5 / i7,8gb..call or WhatsApp 08089657971
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ezegozie:

hp PAVILION G6 It is white in color 8 GB RAM window 8 750 HARD-DISK and the screen is so bright etc
and above all, with one year WARRANT am so happy that i married my beautiful bride
Where did you buy it and how much?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Ezegozie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thread wey I open since 2013,
na em una still dey qoute me.

Wetin sef.

Abeg I bought the laptop since 2013 and e never get any slight problem.
Its still very fast and serviceable and does not hang.
As I am seeing it, I fit even use am for more 10yrs sef so make una no dey qoute me abeg.
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by mizmagoretti(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ezegozie:
Thread wey I open since 2013,
na em una still dey qoute me.

Wetin sef.

Abeg I bought the laptop since 2013 and e never get any slight problem.
Its still very fast and serviceable and does not hang.
As I am seeing it, I fit even use am for more 10yrs sef so make una no dey qoute me abeg.

bt am asking how much u got it?
Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy by Cvesta(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
mizmagoretti:
bt am asking how much u got it?
call or WhatsApp me for your laptop need ma..excellent core i5s available.sample below

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Laptop With ''ram : 2gb Memory'' Less Than 30k? / Uk Used Dell E6410 Core i5 4gb Ram *sold out / Selling My Samsung 5.1 Multichannel Home Theatre System. Model Ps-wtxq120.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.