Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

EFCC Vs OGD: Principal Prosecution Witness Withdraws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Vs OGD: Principal Prosecution Witness Withdraws (649 Views)

CCT:EFCC Agent & Star Prosecution Witness Fumbles, Denies Own Exhibit / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Vs OGD: Principal Prosecution Witness Withdraws by stormm: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
“Dear EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, i am informing you through this medium that while i stand by the statements and evidence that i have voluntarily made available to the EFCC against Gbenga Daniel (the ex-Ogun State Governor), i am no longer willing to appear as one of your principal witnesses in your on-going trial of Gbenga Daniel before an Abeokuta High Court. If we may ask, has Gbenga Daniel not been found to have illegally and fraudulently bought houses in London only to resell the two houses when it became known to the public, and that he later laundered the money to China? The evidence of Gbenga Daniel’s money laundering activities is already confirmed by a report from the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) of UK, which is in the file gathering dust on your table at the EFCC. Now, one Mr. Kayode Oladele was the Special Adviser on NGOs and also a lawyer to Gbenga Daniel at all material times relevant to Gbenga Daniel’s money laundering. Your appointment of the same Kayode Oladele as the new EFCC Chief of Staff, to say the least, is immoral and scandalous. Nigeria is now a subject of ridicule before the international community. Gbenga Daniel has returned to public glare boasting in a recent newspaper interview that nothing will come out of the EFCC trial. I make bold to say that the so-called EFCC fight against corruption is not only selective and half-hearted, but also discouraging to people who are genuinely out to ensure a corruption-free and egalitarian society.”
September 1st, 2013
……………….…..Tunde Oladunjoye
(Principal Prosecution Witness in the court case of EFCC vs. Gbenga Daniel)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:anglican Archbishop Ignatius Kattey Abducted By Gunmen / Pdp / Suntai Holds Talks With Sacked Commissioners, Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.