Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Stop Bedwetting Within One Week - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Bedwetting Within One Week (1847 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Bedwetting Within One Week by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
A lot of people have been faced with the challenge of bedwetting. For children, everyone believe there's nothing to worry about, but for adult... lipsrsealed. However, ignorance is what would make a bedwetter remain a bedwetter forever, because it was believed that it has no cure.
There is a cure!!! Few years back, God brought the cure in form of a man called Arnold Kegel. Arnold Kegel then brought the cure in form of an exercise. The name of the exercise is 'KEGEL' shocked

HOW TO DO KEGEL

To know how to Kegel, just wait until you are pressed< I mean when you are feeling as if you want to urinate>
Go to the toilet and start the urine. Stop the urine abruptly and observe how you did it.
Release the urine again to flow
Stop it again, until you are sure you know how you were able to stop it.
So, just how you were contrasting the muscles around your bladder back in the toliet is what you'll be repeating like, say 40 times a day. I don't mean inside the toilet again o. The one you did in the toilet was just to let you know the muscles you will be contrasting.

In summary, Kegelling is done by contrasting and then releasing the muscles around your pelivc floor.
Try it within 7 days and be sure of cure by God's grace!!! grin

you can know more about kegel by following the links below

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Kegel-Exercises
Re: How To Stop Bedwetting Within One Week by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
don't forget to come back and share your testimonies later o! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Join ASUU On Strike Over Payment Of Salary / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation & Weak Erection Permanently / Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.