Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos (1333 Views)

Sanei N10 10.1 Andriod Tablet On Jelly Bean In Benin / ... / Nexus 4 Google/LG Brand New And Sealed (Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean) N90,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello...I wanna sell my Samsung Galaxy Note....some features of the device → 5.3 inches super AMOLED HD screen, 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory (with card slot expandable to up to 64GB), 8MP Camera (with 2MP front camera), Gorilla Glass, Android 4.2.2....
This isn't like any other Galaxy note, this device is Fully ROOTED...and its running the best custom ROM around...on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean...thanks to the custom ROM the device is super fast, Lag free, and the battery life is amazing... I'm selling the device along with two original batteries (I ordered them both from Amazon), Original Charger, Two Pouches (I ordered them from Amazon too)...and i have tons of apps and HD games installed on the device so whoever gets this powerful device may just be the luckiest person on the planet... cos I've already done everything for you (rooting, Upgrading to the latest Jelly Bean) and it's coming with accessories.... so this is waay better than purchasing a brand new device...
Interested people can call or whatsapp me on 08021135343, or mail - shisui_san@ymail.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Some screenshots smiley

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
available...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
still available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2013
available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
available...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2013
good morning
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by lasiciaemd: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
For how much is it goin? i'♏ fully interested
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2013
lasiciaemd: For how much is it goin? i'♏ fully interested
contact me on my details or drop your number I'll give you a call sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2013
available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
nani.666:
available
nani666!!! u gave me fake nokia 701 dat had neva workd since u xchange wit galaxy s2 sad sad sad u can cnt hide from me o!! my God will surely judge u... buyers beware of dis guy here o, u myt be his next victim!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
still available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by omotayos01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jeffy1206: nani666!!! u gave me fake nokia 701 dat had neva workd since u xchange wit galaxy s2 sad sad sad u can cnt hide from me o!! my God will surely judge u... buyers beware of dis guy here o, u myt be his next victim!!! undecided undecided undecided
honestly readin ur coment, i cant help bt burst into laugher. On a crious note, didn't u test the phone b4 it being exchange or were u jaz dat u cud hadly notice the phone is faulty. Anyway dat one of the disadvantage of buying used stuff cuz u dnt no y d seller is selling
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2013
omotayos01:
honestly readin ur coment, i cant help bt burst into laugher. On a crious note, didn't u test the phone b4 it being exchange or were u jaz dat u cud hadly notice the phone is faulty. Anyway dat one of the disadvantage of buying used stuff cuz u dnt no y d seller is selling
now tell me y wud u laf undecided undecided he gave a fone dat has jst seconds to llive...anyways I didn't colect de fone frm him as it was my bro. who receive de fone. after dat he went into thin air...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2013
omotayos01:
We swapped phones (which he everything was checked on the spot) and there wasnt any problem...he could've called the next day (if there was really any issue with the device)... but it was over one week later (after he destroyed the phone) he started disturbing my life with calls....I don't know what he did to the phone...but that was his business Cos I know the device I gave to him was in perfect working condition. I also gave him 8k along with my phone I swapped with his....his crappy device that the screen had cracked...he told me over the phone that the crack wasn't noticeable.. but it was very noticeable... in the end I just went along with the deal cos he came all the way from another state to do the deal...I regretted that deal and I ended up selling his crappy cracked screen phone at a useless price... in the end I was the one that was scammed..but I just left it for God.. I moved on... so just ignore whatever this nuisance has to say.....this is the first and last time I'll respond to this
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by omotayos01(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
nani.666:
We swapped phones (which he everything was checked on the spot) and there wasnt any problem...he could've called the next day (if there was really any issue with the device)... but it was over one week later (after he destroyed the phone) he started disturbing my life with calls....I don't know what he did to the phone...but that was his business Cos I know the device I gave to him was in perfect working condition. I also gave him 8k along with my phone I swapped with his....his crappy device that the screen had cracked...he told me over the phone that the crack wasn't noticeable.. but it was very noticeable... in the end I just went along with the deal cos he came all the way from another state to do the deal...I regretted that deal and I ended up selling his crappy cracked screen phone at a useless price... in the end I was the one that was scammed..but I just left it for God.. I moved on... so just ignore whatever this nuisance has to say.....this is the first and last time I'll respond to this
hmm! Gud to hear the oda side of any story b4 making any judgement. Wat else cud i say. D deal is done and both of you shud 4get abt it. D future is bright and we shud al luk 4ward to it brigtnes. Past is past, let al wat hapen btw both u shud b tin of d past and stop the cat and rat game both are playing on nairaland. One luv nanni and jefy.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=omotayos01]
hmm! Gud to hear the oda side of any story b4 making any judgement. Wat else cud i say. D deal is done and both of you shud 4get abt it. D future is bright and we shud al luk 4ward to it brigtnes. Past is past, let al wat hapen btw both u shud b tin of d past and stop

my only problem with is dat he is ungrateful cheat am not saying more cos i have moved on since then. but just to tell oda guyz to be careful in dealin with him...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
chai guy so dis how u can lie hmmmm!!! u dat rejects my calls after tellin u of de faults dat same day...i live pipu who deceive to judge demselves... infact pipu shud jst be careful wit u dats all i can say... but for de fact dt i told u de screen was crackd shud tell u how sincere i was. tanx mr nanny.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
still available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2013
available...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
good evening
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2013
good morning
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
good evening
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2013
good morning
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
still available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
good afternoon
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by iykofias(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Could av bid if nt for jeffy. shuld av atlis picked his calls #JuxSayin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Habidab: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jeffy1206: chai guy so dis how u can lie hmmmm!!! u dat rejects my calls after tellin u of de faults dat same day...i live pipu who deceive to judge demselves... infact pipu shud jst be careful wit u dats all i can say... but for de fact dt i told u de screen was crackd shud tell u how sincere i was. tanx mr nanny.
I have empathy for this guy o,i understand what you are going through.well i have read line by line and i see i cant deal with you mr naani.not jugding you but just saying sha
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by nani667: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Habidab: I have empathy for this guy o,i understand what you are going through.well i have read line by line and i see i cant deal with you mr naani.not jugding you but just saying sha

iykofias: Could av bid if nt for jeffy. shuld av atlis picked his calls #JuxSayin

well what you both think isn't really relevant.. I've said my part and I keep receiving offers for the phone everyday.... so cheers
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Running 4.3 Jelly Bean Available For Sale In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
guyz am not sayin hes neida bad nor gud but my only probs wit him is de way he refuse pickin my calls...wat wud one think he is,judgin by dis attitude. anyways i think hes a nice guy but jst goof on dis deal.i no want spoil person maket o. Nanni we ae frendz feel free wit me anytym.no quash my bro.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD USA used Iphone 6+ 128gb, Space Gray. Very, Very Neat, 175k SOLD / A Month Used Oppo A15 / Which Isp Is Better (multilinks Or Starcomms) -(abuja Based)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.