Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! (4827 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by LtMikeOti: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Victoria Ogbonna “Ojukwu” (Debe Ojukwu's concubine and certified Satan Worshipper) approached me after her "husband" was excluded from Ikemba’s will with a proposal to kill Bianca Ojukwu for 10 million Naira. I am exposing this because I my life is in danger since I refused to carry out the plan and they want to silence me. The original plan was to poison her and her children or to kill them in a fake armed robbery attempt.
At a secret meeting at their Lekki, Lagos residence I told them that killing a federal government official could trigger a serious Federal Government investigation and I would therefore decline to get involved.
Debe then suggested using a truck in a fake car accident which he said would reduce the chance of an investigation. I still refused and this is why they want to eliminate me. Bianca needs to be very careful because these people are evil and dangerous.

Lt. Mike Oti.
178 Bishop Street.
Surulere, Lagos.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by Phranciz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Source please
Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by dplomaticVal: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Implausible assertion angry you need to show us empirical evidence to back up your doggerel pls. Nl'ers aint as gullible as you think undecided

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by akosanwafo: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2013
I DO NOT KNOW WHY NAIRALAND HAS CONSTITUTED A MEDIUM FOR OKIGBO OJUKWU TO WAGE HIS PROPAGANDA WAR OVER OJUKWU PROPERTY AGAINST DEBE OJUKWU AND BIANCA. THIS RIDICULOUS STORY THAT HE HAS JUST UPLOADED HERE UNDER THE ALIAS OF LT MIKE OTI IS A STORY HE HAS BEEN CIRCULATING SINCE LAST YEAR TO FRAME HIS BROTHER DEBE WHO IS MANAGING THEIR FATHERS COMPANY AND HE OKIGBO DID NOT INHERIT MUCH AS HE IS A SCHOOL DROPOUT AND LIVING ON BENEFIT IN THE UK WHERE HE IS FACING 2 SHOPLIFTING CASES. NAIRALAND SHOULD NOT REDUCE ITSELF TO THE LEVEL OF AKAPA TOP NEWS WHICH BECAME THE THEATRE OF THE ABSURD AND EVENTUALLY WENT UNDER. OKIGBO OJUKWU, YOU AND YOUR BROTHER DR PATRICK OJUKWU SHOULD SETTLE YOUR PROPERTY ISSUES INTHE COURT INSTEAD OF THIS YOUR DISPLAY OF STUPIDITY ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by DrMarkOkpara: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Debe Ojukwu has a habit of making statements, conspiring to commit crimes and then being too cowardly to acknowledge that he is responsible. This Debe guy is worse than a cockroach!

Mr. Debe Sylvester Udeh AKA Debe S. “Ojukwu”, if you are Ojukwu’s son, then why are you not occupying his obi in Nnewi? is it true that Ikemba gave Nnewi youth instructions to shoot you dead if seen anywhere near his obi? Why are you too cowardly to move into his obi? Debe you are a congenital liar, coward and bastard. You are not an Nnewi man you are a wawa man from Udi and your real name is Sylvester Udeh. Nnewi youth will put a bullet in your 419 criminal head if you show up near Ikemba’s house. I dare you to try if you are not a cowardly Naughty Lady. Keep on forging signatures and fraudulently extorting rents from Ojukwu Transport Limited tennants. You will be in kiri kiri or dead very soon. The picture below with Goodluck Jonathan says it all. The Federal Government knows that you are not Ikemba’s son but possibly his cousins son with a 50 kobo wawa ashawo named Margrette Udeh.

Did you or did you not make the statements below in a Vanguard interview. Don't be a coward and own up to your foolishness and criminal activities. You and your juju devil worshipping wife are in for the so

Vanguard Newspaper (December 20 2012) – Those who are interested in the truth should get a copy.

Debe Ojukwu describes how Bianca and Ojukwu’s daughter (Mimi) fought in kitchen!

In an interview with the Vanguard Newspaper (December 20 2012)
The 57 year old shameless self acclaimed bastard “son” of Biafran General Emeka
Ojukwu was describing to the press how his so called step mother and so called
step sister were exchanging blows and fighting like cat’s and dogs in the
kitchen!

Is this 419 criminal congenital liar really Emeka Ojukwu’s son? Or is he
Ojukwu’s distant cousins bastard son with a wawa prostitute as sworn to by
hundreds of Nnewi people and close family friends of The General?

This so called lawyer shamelessly lied and perjured himself in court that
General Ojukwu was married to his mother(who was also married to one of her many “husbands” that she was cheating on at the
same time!
Would a son of General Ojukwu bring dishonor into the court by lying in court.
The truth about this despicable thug and criminal is slowly coming out!

Here is the shameful Vanguard interview:

Debe:There could always be friction under such circumstance. But “my father”
has always been overtly protective of his children. So, I can figure that when
Bianca came in, I was too old to start expecting maternal care, because I was
like a big brother to her. When she came in there was this war of attrition.

Vanguard: Please give an instance of this?
Debe: The first one happened with Emekas younger sister.
I understood there was a day she and Bianca fought in the kitchen.

Vanguard: Fight! How?
Debe: Yes they fought in the kitchen, so I was made to understand.

Vanguard: Was your father not in? How could that have happened?
Debe: He was in

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by PaulNzeogwu: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! (Exodus chapter 20, verse 15)

THOU SHALL NOT KILL! (Exodus chapter 20, verse 13)

When God's commandments are violated, there must and will be dire consequences unless there is repentance because God is not a liar!

This chilling account of the sudden deaths of Ananias (Hebrew, "the Lord is gracious"wink and Sapphira (Aramaic, "beautiful"wink makes us face the fact that God deals with sin, especially church members' deceit and lack of integrity. If God acts to preserve the integrity of the community that the gospel produced, we can have increased confidence in the truthfulness of the message itself (Lk 1:4). That's the good news for the inquirer. This narrative is bad news, though, for any who would take a casual approach to entering the kingdom of God.A Man Who Was Good to His Family (5:1-6)

Living out their unity with the believers, Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold real estate (see 5:3), brought and placed money at the apostles' feet. This action paralleled Barnabas's (4:37), with one significant difference. In collusion with his wife, Ananias kept back part of the money for himself. Literally, he embezzled from the sale price. This is paralleled in the LXX report of Achan's sin (Josh 7:1), in secular sources describing the pilfering of gold dedicated to the god Apollos (Athenaeus Deiporosophists 6.234) and in the keeping back of crops that had been declared common property in the Celtic tribe Vaccaei (Diodorus Siculus Library of History 5.34.3).

Peter exposes the fraud. He knows the truth, whether by hearsay, reading Ananias's face or Spirit-empowered insight. By asking Ananias why Satan has filled his heart for the purpose of lying to the Holy Spirit and embezzlement, Peter exposes the spiritual battle that is raging (compare Lk 4:1-13). Satan now attacks Christ's mission from within as he had done through Judas and Peter (Lk 22:3, 31). The "father of lies" (Jn 8:44) starts in the heart, the source of all decisions concerning possessions and their relation to God (Lk 12:34; 16:14-15; Acts 8:21-22; contrast 2:46; 4:32). Ananias shows not simply a lack of honesty in bringing only a part of the sale price but also a lack of integrity--bringing only a part while pretending to bring the whole (Stott 1990:109).

Peter now exposes Ananias's full responsibility: he had full control over the property before it was sold, and over the sale price before he contributed any portion to the common fund (5:4). This statement can help us understand the arrangements of having all things in common (2:44; 4:32) and the practice of selling property and bringing the proceeds to the apostles as a contribution to a fund for the poor (4:34-37; compare 2:45), for it shows the voluntary, even periodic nature of the process. Peter again asks the piercing question "Why?" This sin, like all sin, is finally not against human beings but against God.

But sin blinds us to the true nature of the offense: that our sin is against God. Sin also blinds us so that we choose short-term gains in this life, heedless of the long-term loss in the next (Lk 9:24-25). For Ananias it was the possibility of being praised for his generosity while keeping a secure nest egg for his wife (Hebrew ktubah, or dowry paid to a wife in the case of a unilateral divorce or at his death--see m. Ketubot; Derrett 1977:196).

As Ananias listens to this expose (NIV's when Ananias heard this does not do justice to the simultaneous action indicated by the present participle), suddenly he falls down and dies (exepsyxen, used primarily in accounts of death as a result of divine judgment--Acts 5:10; 12:23; Judg 4:21). God, the knower of all hearts, has assessed Ananias's unrepentant heart and immediately judged him for his sin (contrast Acts 15:cool.

Such a punishment, "death at the hands of heaven," was a recognized penalty in Old Testament and Jewish law. The punishments for partaking of the priestly tithe while ritually unclean and the strange fire of Nadab and Abihu are the closest parallels (Lev 10:1-7; 22:9; m. Keritot; Derrett 1977:197). No wonder great fear comes upon the Jewish Christian bystanders (compare Acts 5:11; 19:17).

Such discipline certainly has its deterrent value. The hasty, unceremonious burial of Ananias shows the believers recognize that God's judgment has fallen on one who by his embezzlement had violated the transparent unity of the Spirit-filled assembly (see Lev 10:6; Semahot 2:cool. The young men (young in age, not office) cover his eyes and wrap his body in a shroud (synesteilan; the word systellontos, referring to a functionary related to burials, has been discovered on an inscription in a synagogue in Beth Shearim--see Safrai 1976:776). Without the traditional rituals of mourning, Ananias is taken outside the city and buried.Beautiful Conspirator (5:7-11)

Three hours later Sapphira arrives. Luke, given his mention of her ignorance, probably intends us to understand Peter's question to be about the agreed-upon false price, not the true price. Either way, his inquiry gives her an opportunity to confess or persist in her sin (compare Lk 22:48).

In response, Peter again uses the penetrating "why" question. The NIV emphasizes Peter's disbelief by phrasing it How could you . . . . He reveals his knowledge of the crime and points out its implications for their covenant relationship with God. In the wilderness the Israelites through their unbelief and murmuring against God were actually putting him to the test to see if he would indeed punish sin. At Kadesh Barnea they discovered that he does (Num 14:20-23; Ps 95:7-11; compare Deut 6:16). So Ananias and Sapphira learn that in this life God can, and when he chooses will, punish sinners either by immediate death or by some other means. This can happen to those who claim to be, and may truly be, a part of his covenant people, enjoy his salvation blessings and yet deliberately sin and remain unrepentant (1 Cor 5:5; 1 Jn 5:16-17).

For Christians today this is still a temptation: to so luxuriate in the love and grace of God that we do not take seriously the consequences of our deliberate sinning. But God will not be mocked (Gal 6:7-cool.

In a prophecy and an effective judgment, but not a curse, Peter declares that the young men who buried Sapphira's husband (the feet of points to their function as transporters of the dead) are at the door and will soon carry out another corpse--hers. Luke heightens the impact with the phrase at that moment (5:10).

Thus Sapphira too experiences divine judgment by immediate death, and the believers again respond with dishonorable burial. The lack of reference to wrapping the body may reflect the Jewish custom that women could wrap both men and women, but men could wrap only men (Semahot 12:10).

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by PaulNzeogwu: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
The root cause of the problem in Ojukwu family is theft, forgery and criminal activities.

The only relevant question here is this: Is Debe a thief and did he and his wife Victoria Ndidi Ogbonna Udeh "Ojukwu" forge signatures and steal untold millions from The Ojukwu Family?

If the answer is yes then they should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law.

Igbo people are known worldwide as a people who will tolerate and even celebrate stealing, corruption and 419.

Is this our culture? Is this who we are? The world may not be wrong? We need to take a good look at our character and culture......

Samuel doe is a good example of how honorable Africans deal with theft. Debe and his wife deserve nothing less.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by PaulNzeogwu: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Debe was not allowed into the funeral because he is not Ojukwu's biological son but a bastard child of ojukwu's distant cousin with a wawa prostitute named Margarete.

Debe is not mentioned in Ojukwu's will because he is not Ojukwu's biological son but a bastard child of ojukwu's distant cousin with a wawa prostitute named Margarete.

The evidence is clear that debe is a fraud, forger, criminal bastard and should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law. He should be put to death like another well known thief, Samuel Doe.

CODICIL

DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

Prepared by

Sir Emeka |Onyemelukwe (KGS) (JP)
PP. Emeka Onyemelukwe & Associates
Legal Practitioners
17 Kenyatta Street,
Uwani, Enugu.

CODICIL, VARYING, REVOKING AND ADDING TO MY WILL

I, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, EZIGBO-GBURUGBURU, of NO. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, formerly residing at No. 4 Isiuzo Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, declares this to be a first codicil to my will which bears date, the 9th day of July 2005.

1. By my said will I gave absolutely to my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, the real property, located at No. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA Enugu, Enugu State and property known as Plot No. 20 Cadastral B9, located in JABI DAM, Abuja and covered by Certificate of Occupancy NO. 4405.

1(a) I hereby declare that those two properties have since been transferred to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Ojukwu, by a Deed of Gift (Gift inter vivos)) already registered.

2. In paragraph 5 of that will, I gave the property known as Jubilee Hotel on Jubilee Road, Zaria, Kaduna State to my daughter, Tenni Hamman.

(a) I have since sold that property.

3. In paragraph 9, 10 and 11 of my will, I devised and bequeathed my one hector each out of my 6 (six) hecters of land, located at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, to my son Nwachukwu, my daughters, Nmegha; Ebele; Chineme and two hecters to my wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

4. In view of the current problem in that parcel of land at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, I direct that on resolution of the dispute between Obi Umezena and the Youths, what ever acreage or number of plots of land given to me shall be shared in the same ratio used in my will.

5. By my said will, in paragraph 12, I gave and bequeathed my interest in my mother’s property at Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu to my nephew Tom Bigger.

(a) Tom Bigger is my nephew to whom I devise and bequeath my interest at 56 Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu.

6. Also in my will, in paragraph 13, I gave my interest in my mother’s property at Thinker’s Corner, Enugu,Enugu State, to my nephew Robert Bigger.

(a) Robert Bigger is my nephew, to whom I gave all my interest in my mother’s plot of land at Thinker Corner Enugu. That plot of land is registered as instrument No. 29 at page 29, in volume 478 of the land Registry, Enugu.

7. I gave all my moneys in my account in Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc. Bourdillon Street, Ikoyi, Lagos and Diamond Bank of Nigeria Plc. Garden Avenue, Enugu to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, for the up keep of our children and herself.

8. OJUKWU TRANSPORT LTD
I hereby direct that on my demise, my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall take over my seat on the board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. She may nominate any person of her choice to represent her in her absence at board meetings.

9. My wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall retain my interest at No. 29 Queen’s Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos, which I fought hard to secure from the clutches of Lagos State Government.

10. I have thought about how peace shall endure within my brothers on the Board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. And I have come to the conclusion that the Real Estate properties and companies shares of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be shared, except NNEWI HOUSE, which shall remain, the legacy, binding us an generations to come. This property at No. 1-3 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, shall still be owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. However, I suggest that my half brothers agree on one Estate Agent, who shall manage the property. Proceeds from that property shall be shared equally among the three sons of late Sir. L.P. Ojukwu yearly as a binding legacy for generations to come.

11. I hereby direct that on the sharing of the Real Estate properties of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. The shares accruable to me shall be shared equally between my children from Late Njideka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the children of Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

12. I also direct that my daughters, Ebele Odumegwu Ojukwu and Tenni Hamman, be given a share of the Real Estate properties accruable to me.

13. I also demand that all the company shares owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be brought to a common pool and shared amongst the directors of the company.

14. I devise and bequeath my bungalow, at Abuja under Federal Housing Authority, HSE 41, 1st Avenue, 1(A) Road, Lugbe Estate, Abuja to my daughter Chineme. She shall own the property exclusively.

15. I devise and bequeath to my son Okigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu, my plot of land known as plot 10, Block 1, Thinkers Corner Enugu. He shall hold and enjoy the land exclusively.

16. In all other respects, I confirm my said will as modified by this Codicil.

IN WITNESS I have hereto set my hand this 16th day of December, 2009.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by BarrNwekePhd: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Since Debe and Victoria thief thief have hired some riff raft to distract people from the facts. SSS has been recording Debe's phone conversations for years. His cell phone number is 8033021133. The recorded conversations have confirmed that he is a criminal, plotting to murder Bianca and her children. SSS also has phone numbers and email data on him, his wife, his children and his co-conspirators. If I hear anymore from him or any of his paid minions, we will release all this data. Use whatever little brain God gave you and shut the hell up. You have no one to blame but your thieving criminal self.

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by BarrNwekePhd: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Debe Ojukwu: "I can not loose in court because I have paid off the Judges"
SSS recorded telephone conversation between Debe Sylvester Udeh aka Debe "Ojukwu" telephone number 8033021133 and Victoria Ndidi Ogbonna Udeh aka Victoria Ojukwu telephone number 8033021167 is irrefutable evidence of criminal activity, punishable by very long prison sentences for the despicable and notorious criminal couple and numerous corrupt government officials. Copies of the tapes as well as other incriminating emails and electronic evidence have been forwarded to The Minister of Justice and The Governor of Lagos State. If the Government refuses to enforce the law for whatever reasons, this evidence of very serious corruption and criminal activity will be released on the internet.
The electronic surveillance division of State Security Services also has evidence of a plot by this hideous couple to murder a high ranking government official and her children.
For more information, please click on and bookmark link below:
www.wikileaks.org

Re: Debe Ojukwu And Victoria The Devil Worshipper Paid Me To Kill Bianca Ojukwu! by BarrNwekePhd: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Debe Ojukwu: "I can not loose in court because I have paid off the Judges"
SSS recorded telephone conversation between Debe Sylvester Udeh aka Debe "Ojukwu" telephone number 8033021133 and Victoria Ndidi Ogbonna Udeh aka Victoria Ojukwu telephone number 8033021167 is irrefutable evidence of criminal activity, punishable by very long prison sentences for the despicable and notorious criminal couple and numerous corrupt government officials. Copies of the tapes as well as other incriminating emails and electronic evidence have been forwarded to The Minister of Justice and The Governor of Lagos State. If the Government refuses to enforce the law for whatever reasons, this evidence of very serious corruption and criminal activity will be released on the internet.
The electronic surveillance division of State Security Services also has evidence of a plot by this hideous couple to murder a high ranking government official and her children.
For more information, please click on and bookmark link below:
www.wikileaks.org

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: I Shed Tears When I saw JayZ's FELA! On Broadway Play. / Noble Igwe, Ebuka Obi Uchendu , Lamide Adedeji Rock Agbada In Dubai / Helen Paul Releases New Fierce 'african Culture Inspired' Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.