Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. (3469 Views)

Request For Update On The New Driving Licence And Plate Number / New Vehicle Licence And Plate Number / Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
It just occured to me now that My vehicle Plates and Drivers licence are all expired as it is, going by the FRSC directive.

Please what is needed and how much does it cost to get the new plates and Licence in Lagos and other States and where can it be obtained..

Remember that this is the Ember month, christmas is around the corner and our Law enforcement agents would be out to milk this new law for all its worth.

Please be wise and get on the right side of the Law.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Eledan: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
You had enough time...

Nigerians and last minute rush..
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Eledan: You had enough time...

Nigerians and last minute rush..

Me rush for wetin?!

Omo, I don Budget 10'k for bribe until end of the year o!!

Na money go kill the matter..

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Eledan: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Me rush for wetin?!

Why not just regularise your papers ...? Its a sign of irresponsiblity to think you can and should always "settle" police over matters as vehicle particulars..
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by shortgun(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
For me I have nothing to worry about, VIO operatives have already impounded my car for expired documents.
These people are heartless, if u see the way I was begging like a little school boy, all my begging and gra gra could not move them a bit.

They were only saying " Oga look at d way u dressed and u are telling us you don't have money?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Me rush for wetin?!

So you want to give bribe? Okija you are a disappointment.! I know of someone who does drivers license and you collect it shaparly. The new drivers license o! she's in Lagos anyway. na backyard business she dey do sha.Original drivers license!! she works with FRSC I don't know much about the vehicle plate number.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Detonatorrex(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Detonatorrex(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by donjazet(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dis is wat u shld have don since. Nigerians ehh!! Always want last minute prep
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by baynix(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: So you want to give bribe? Okija you are a disappointment.! I know of someone who does drivers license and you collect it shaparly. The new drivers license o! she's in Lagos anyway. na backyard business she dey do sha.Original drivers license!! she works with FRSC I don't know much about the vehicle plate number.

DAYUMMMMMMN!!! BUSTED!! Berem Is The Woman!! grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by freezy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: So you want to give bribe? Okija you are a disappointment.! I know of someone who does drivers license and you collect it shaparly. The new drivers license o! she's in Lagos anyway. na backyard business she dey do sha.Original drivers license!! she works with FRSC I don't know much about the vehicle plate number.

Nne, abeg gimme the link to this license woman na... The horror movies coming out of folks that have been to FRSC scares the &$#*@! outta me o

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by dridowu: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
@op, consult d oracle in d shrine, dy will direct u on how to get d new one...................................lol
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
baynix:

DAYUMMMMMMN!!! BUSTED!! Berem Is The Woman!! grin grin
What da fucck is Dayuuuum? I see it every time on nairaland. e No getting meaning abi wetin?

well am not the said lady. I don't have her number but i can collect it from a friend. If you need am, pm me by tomorrow.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: So you want to give bribe? Okija you are a disappointment.! I know of someone who does drivers license and you collect it shaparly. The new drivers license o! she's in Lagos anyway. na backyard business she dey do sha.Original drivers license!!
Wots d difference Paying Bribe n Getting d License thru Backyard Business?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
click2cbn: Wots d difference Paying Bribe n Getting d License thru Backyard Business?
So,which one do you prefer? giving bribe or doing backyard business?
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: So,which one do you prefer? giving bribe or doing backyard business?
actually, wen u said he disappointed u, i thought u were trying to play d "i am a gud Nigerian" script till i saw u giving him anoda option! My current license bears Ogun State wen i dont even know anybody there. grin! So it depends on him sha
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
click2cbn: Wots d difference Paying Bribe n Getting d License thru Backyard Business?

I tire o!
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

I tire o!
You no serious! keep giving bribe na! wetin consign me. I just wanted to lend a helping hand. angry
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
freezy:

Nne, abeg gimme the link to this license woman na... The horror movies coming out of folks that have been to FRSC scares the &$#*@! outta me o
I can like to have the number too...

Berem, how far na? wink
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem:
What da fucck is Dayuuuum? I see it every time on nairaland. e No getting meaning abi wetin?

well am not the said lady. I don't have her number but i can collect it from a friend. If you need am, pm me by tomorrow.
My sister!! I taya for the tin too o. Na one guy like that, obadiah777 by name, na him start the whole nonsense trend yonder religion section. 'Sire' and 'dayuuuuum' is the in-thing on Nairaland, no thanks to obadiah777.

Nonsenze and joblezznezz!! angry
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by aieromon(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Double post.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by aieromon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju: It just occured to me now that My vehicle Plates and Drivers licence are all expired as it is, going by the FRSC directive.

Please what is needed and how much does it cost to get the new plates and Licence in Lagos and other States and where can it be obtained..

Remember that this is the Ember month, christmas is around the corner and our Law enforcement agents would be out to milk this new law for all its worth.

Please be wise and get on the right side of the Law.

Enforcement will commence on the 1st of October 2013.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by JUO(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
I dey think am o
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by VICTOFX(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2013
any link to this backyard DL lady yet, mine is expiring nxt year, but since its a general cancellation, i need a new one too, and my papers are expiring dec, but i will need a new one too, so any one with any info on getting it should pls let us know oh.
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by TruthFM(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
If u are in Ibadan or environs, I have someone who does the drivers license in 1 week or less. Original with FRSC confirmation, price is 13k.......
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
TruthFM: If u are in Ibadan or environs, I have someone who does the drivers license in 1 week or less. Original with FRSC confirmation, price is 13k.......

only. Drivers License for 13k?
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

only. Drivers License for 13k?

Pump Price is 5'k
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by yuzedo: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Should be getting my new licence plate + vehicle reg/insurance papers today. Dad's contact charged 22k for all the plenty renewals.. Before then I'd been driving with expired documents since December, when police stop me na my natural Banana Iceland charm I dey use distract them. grin

New licence? FRSC can suck a dîck!!! I will get mine done next year. If you can't be a Lawmaker, be a Law Breaker! #RebelClause cool
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2013
yuzedo: Should be getting my new licence plate + vehicle reg/insurance papers today. Dad's contact charged 22k for all the plenty renewals.. Before then I'd been driving with expired documents since December, when police stop me na my natural Banana Iceland charm I dey use distract them. grin

New licence? FRSC can suck a dîck!!! I will get mine done next year. If you can't be a Lawmaker, be a Law Breaker! #RebelClause cool
Lwkmd!! Yuzzzedo babay!! cheesy
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by VICTOFX(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
yuzedo: Should be getting my new licence plate + vehicle reg/insurance papers today. Dad's contact charged 22k for all the plenty renewals.. grin

helo pls wen u confirm d link is trustwordy, link me up too abeg mak i rnw ma jalopy pn. thnks
Re: Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. by gbeseun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]someone told me that the drivin licence and plate num. Has been. Extended till next year,pls confirm for us o

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Honda EOD For Sale, 2005 Model / My Car Consumes Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.