Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments (3289 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by obiajurum25: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
When asked about the lessons he learnt from his relationship with his ex-wife actress Ayo Adesanya, movie producer/cum actor Omogoriola Hassan said marrying Ayo was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. He tells Encomium magazine:

"The biggest lesson I learnt was not to trust anyone. The person you trust may eventually disappoint. Then I was the greatest fool but today I am the wisest and happiest. Marrying Ayo then was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. It was like I could never come across a woman I can love like that not knowing I was just being foolish. If not that she had a baby for me, I would have revealed a lot about her. Will just keep them to myself in the interest of our son. But I was agitated when I read that she wants to remove the tattoo on her hand bearing our logo - No Fear. She is free to do but what about the one on her ass where my name was written bold, Omogoriola Hassan? How is she going to remove that? That is stupid of her. If at all you don't like someone again, that doesn't mean you need to go to that extent. But believe me she's still thinking about me because if she's not she wouldn't be thinking about removing my tattoos on her body.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/marrying-ayo-adesanya-was-like-boarding.html

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Damojo: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
How can u board a 'one chance' vehicle when u are a 'one chance' driver?

4 Likes

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by fijiano202(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
BRb
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by tunkano: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
gori don come again oh. grin grin
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by deshclones(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
All these fake nollywood abi amalawood amateurs... undecided undecided undecided

.who ic fccks name is goriola or ayo whatever??...see the cheap looking poor inscribed tatoos sef...abeg end time thingsz jare..

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by demelza: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Omogoriola sure looks like a gorilla.
Pathetic that a male runs his mouth like that.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by tpia5: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
so, he's saying she has his name tattooed on her butt?

lord have mercy, if true.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by flolancracker: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Omogorilla? Who †he hell are these people?
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by dplomaticVal: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Marriage aint a bed of roses, bro.
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by skales(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chei..
Dis woman don suffer for men hand grin grin
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Jydebauer: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oh-Kay. *backing away slowly ...
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Luxiana19(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Such an immature guy
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
The man talks too much for his age and gender.meanwhile he looks like a tout
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by MMotimo: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
obiajurum25: When asked about the lessons he learnt from his relationship with his ex-wife actress Ayo Adesanya, movie producer/cum actor Omogoriola Hassan said marrying Ayo was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. He tells Encomium magazine:

"The biggest lesson I learnt was not to trust anyone. The person you trust may eventually disappoint. Then I was the greatest fool but today I am the wisest and happiest. Marrying Ayo then was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. It was like I could never come across a woman I can love like that not knowing I was just being foolish. If not that she had a baby for me, I would have revealed a lot about her. Will just keep them to myself in the interest of our son. But I was agitated when I read that she wants to remove the tattoo on her hand bearing our logo - No Fear. She is free to do but what about the one on her ass where my name was written bold, Omogoriola Hassan? How is she going to remove that? That is stupid of her. If at all you don't like someone again, that doesn't mean you need to go to that extent. But believe me she's still thinking about me because if she's not she wouldn't be thinking about removing my tattoos on her body.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/marrying-ayo-adesanya-was-like-boarding.html

That is so lousy! so you thought it important to announce that to the whole world undecided
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by MMotimo: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
obiajurum25: When asked about the lessons he learnt from his relationship with his ex-wife actress Ayo Adesanya, movie producer/cum actor Omogoriola Hassan said marrying Ayo was like boarding a 'one-chance' vehicle. He tells Encomium magazine:

That is so lousy! so you thought it important to announce that to the whole world undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Oshiite: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Ayo,thank your lord for giving u the strenght and wisdom to run from this mumuistic endangered specie,he is not a man at all,wishing u all the best

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2013
These are signs of the end times?
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by tyson99(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2013
J12: These are signs of the end times?
Google it

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by kunlesehan(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2013
no wonder she left him

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Excel30: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Ayo, thank God u left this basket mouth of a man.He must have nagged hell out of you while you were dating.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by fuckluv(f): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: How can u board a 'one chance' vehicle when u are a 'one chance' driver?
No mind am. When dem dey get d same tattoo, he no know say na two chance
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by 3ace(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Do you even have to tattoo your lover's name on your body before you can prove that you dearly love him? Both of them are foöls.
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by nerodenero: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
kulyie: The man talks too much for his age and gender.meanwhile he looks like a tout
The dude lacks maturity. Mature men don't run mouth like this.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by LesbianBoy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why are the ladies in this thread angry grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Hardeylove(f): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Story story ooo,wat is our business wit dt i beg Bleep off
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by kreamidiva(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: Omogoriola sure looks like a gorilla.
Pathetic that a male runs his mouth like that.

Haba! U spoke my mind. Just like his name,goriola d guy looks like a gorilla and talks like a lousy biatch! embarassed see his lips sef.
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Peeps should try as much as possible to ensure that break-ups are amicable, especially if the relationship was a passionate/deep one. Acrimonious and spiteful breakups would make peeps act irrational afterwards. If there is dirty laundry (e.g tattooed butts or even sex tapes/pictures or other shared secrets) it might get washed in public. Worse still, someone might receive an acid bath or even get killed. It happens more often than we know.

Guess the Ayo woman must have really rubbed whatever it was in his face with the cold-hearted brutality/indifference some ex-lovers are capable of, hence the obvious vengefulness by Mr. Gorilla. This one no be matter of maturity or sense. Na passion at work.
Re: Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: The dude lacks maturity. Mature men don't run mouth like this.
true

(1) (Reply)

See Why I Avoid Handshakes Like A Plague! / Actress Oge Okoye Finally Dumps Matrimonial Home For Business Mogul / Jean-claude Van Damme’s Wife Files For Divorce For The Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.