Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike (1171 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by Elcapo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –Tonto Dike

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike on a television talk show, Rubbing Minds’ responded to Iyanya, in her reaction to the singer’s statement on same show that he would rather marry Genevieve, date Yvonne Nelson and dust Tonto Dike off.The actress said she wasn’t bothered about what Iyanya said. According to her, she hardly knew Iyanya and only loved him as a fan.
“It is surprising when I tell people that I don’t really know him. I have met him just once or twice, and I don’t know him. Although I admire his work, I like him and love him as a fan. I don’t know him personally.
“I don’t come out to defend myself; I think people just take advantage of that. I think it was a publicity stunt actually. I did not enjoy it, why would I enjoy the publicity? It is not like I am enjoying it. I saw him last in London when I fell on the stage. My hosting his event in London was all part of the publicity, theyjust keyed in. It was money; it was work,” she said.

Re: Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by Elcapo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Stop foolking urself around wit iyanya…he has nothing to offer u except his D*ck so back off girl…Nelson is far better than u SL*T
Re: Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
publicity stunts kill una fake people
Re: Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by ceospecial(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin Mods, make una wait first this is

grin grin grin END TIME THINGS grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by sipitzzz(f): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Well said Tonto darling!!we've heard!buh pls one question!whose make-up r u wearing?doesn't look professional if its actually JJB dat did dis strting frm ur brows 1st!upon it was photoshopped!anywaz,evry MUA has got her own style! grin
Re: Iyanya, Yvonne Nelson And I? Mere Publicity Stunt –tonto Dike by dplomaticVal: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2013
lon giv a damn

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu vs Femi Fani-kayode Feud Rages: Both Threaten To Sue / Check Out Photos Of Nigerian Comedians Chilling With Their Wives! / Is Jim Iyke In Love With Another Woman? [SEE TWEET & PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.