Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) (24937 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2013
olenyi: https://www.nairaland.com/1444229/man-smashes-100000-bmw-m6
undecided

BMW M6 is Different from BMW X6M

Infact The Price of a BMW M6 Convertible Starts from $140,000.
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Olisa4all: i was driving down mobolaji bank anthony yesterday, was talking to my colleague about this current thread, guess the ride that made a U-turn opposite sheraton I had to drive closer to look and make sure it was X6M that was crested on the white beauty. . damn thats a rocket ship that'll make Capt. Kirk proud

The M Power is Out of this World.
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
THIS IS THE BADDEST RIDE

THE M POWER TWIN TURBO.

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Olisa4all: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
inspired_m:

The M Power is Out of this World.

u can say that again bruv
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
lacicrips: This inspired guy needs to be flogged publicly. What's with all the suspense?

I'm particularly interested in this because of the buyer; Akin Alabi. He's one bad ass business guy I've been following for years. I particularly like his "I don't give a shit" type of attitude.

grin grin
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER.

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
We don see am
angry

3 Likes

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by gabng(m): 12:57am On Sep 26, 2013
So oga own no be the first again

Dyt: We don see am
angry
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Afolabs101: 2:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Isn't the G65 the fastest and heaviest production SUV in the world? Actually, is it in production yet?

Plus, if I had that ride with that number plate, I'd de-badge the ride tongue
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by AbuMikey(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2013
After so much guessing, inspired_m does not wanna say anything about the $1000 cheesy

#UnfollowsThread angry
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Dyt(f): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2013
gabng: So oga own no be the first again

Lol
U wld be surprised dis is ride we bn talkin abt
*winks*
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by albacete(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: After so much guessing, inspired_m does not wanna say anything about the $1000 cheesy

#UnfollowsThread angry

Forgive him, na slip of the finger smiley
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: After so much guessing, inspired_m does not wanna say anything about the $1000 cheesy

#UnfollowsThread angry

Same 1000 US$ That the Winner has finished Spending or Another $1000 ? tongue

The Winner doesn't like publicity so we did it lowkey cheesy cheesy
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by kuntash: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
if only the title of the thread was tailored along the mindset of ordinary "decent" people.

Clearly that's what majority of Nigerians celebrate.. far from reality let alone dealing with the issues therein...

NB: this is not to say ur advert is wrong or smthn... but the way its presented.

"Behold, the most expensive house in Abuja, Lekki "
" watch out the Latest whiteberry ZZ,"
" Behold the entourage of senator so so and so shopping in Dubai"

How I wish our orientation could change just a little... it would be better,......... clapping for fantasies without asking questions.

to much wonder to imagine, Nigeria is where you could find the most sophisticated power Generator, Most sophisticated and exotic sports cars... yet, ordinary coil for "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR" we cant produce. not to talk of designing a cluster meter for a car..

quite Pathetic.....

HAPPY SALE INSPIRED!

4 Likes

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by funkybaby(f): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
kuntash: if only the title of the thread was tailored along the mindset of ordinary "decent" people.

Clearly that's what majority of Nigerians celebrate.. far from reality let alone dealing with the issues therein...

NB: this is not to say ur advert is wrong or smthn... but the way its presented.

"Behold, the most expensive house in Abuja, Lekki "
" watch out the Latest whiteberry ZZ,"
" Behold the entourage of senator so so and so shopping in Dubai"

How I wish our orientation could change just a little... it would be better,......... clapping for fantasies without asking questions.

to much wonder to imagine, Nigeria is where you could find the most sophisticated power Generator, Most sophisticated and exotic sports cars... yet, ordinary coil for "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR" we cant produce. not to talk of designing a cluster meter for a car..

quite Pathetic.....

what is this one saying

@ thread
very beautiful ride. akin alabi, e mi a lo oh. smiley

inspired? where is my prize money for guessing correctly? angryangry
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by kuntash: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
funkybaby:

what is this one saying

@ thread
very beautiful ride. akin alabi, e mi a lo oh. smiley

inspired? where is my prize money for guessing correctly? angryangry

I am telling YOU that adverts like this even though are quite nice, however, for people like YOU, that's the only thing YOU think of and ignore were YOU are from or how YOUR neighbors feel or think about YOU..... thus blinding the realities that hovers around YOU!

Did I hear u say, as far as u are making ur pay "to hell with naija issue" and chop your money?
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by funkybaby(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
kuntash:

I am telling YOU that adverts like this even though are quite nice, however, for people like YOU, that's the only think YOU think of and ignore were YOU are from or how YOUR neighbors feel or think about YOU..... thus blinding the realities that hovers around YOU!

Did I hear u say, as far as u are making ur pay "to hell with naija issue" and chop your money?

se ko si fun bobo yi sha?

why are you ranting over a mere title ''MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013'' ? i would have schooled you (a little) today but i do not want to mess up this thread wink

so guy, park well abeg ! mschewww!
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by kuntash: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
funkybaby:

se ko si fun bobo yi sha?

why are you ranting over a mere title ''MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013'' ? i would have schooled you (a little) today but i do not want to mess up this thread wink

so guy, park well abeg ! mschewww!

Good to know u got the point

"Scold" you meant? ..... that wont be necessary .... The owner of the thread is a moderator, and I know he is intelligent to grasp the point I am driving @....
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by funkybaby(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
kuntash:

Good to know u got the point

"Scold" you meant? ..... that wont be necessary .... The owner of the thread is a moderator, and I know he is intelligent to grasp the point I am driving @....

which yeye point undecided undecided

you miss road enter this thread

everyone knows inspired for his sensational titles for his preorder threads. so i do not understand why this particular thread title is so much an issue for you that you have to rant about it. undecided
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by kuntash: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
funkybaby:

which yeye point undecided undecided

you miss road enter this thread

everyone knows inspired for his sensational titles for his preorder threads. so i do not understand why this particular thread title is so much an issue for you that you have to rant about it. undecided

Lets, end it woman... e don do....

make I remove my post?
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by akinalabi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Inspired don crase.

Even me wey get the car, the suspense catch me.

Anyway, inspired is a great guy. Very honest and straight forward. He delivered right on schedule and I have placed an order for another SUV.

As for the car, it is an amazing ride. Lots of features I haven't finished using.

I'm particularly loving the Run Flat Tyres. For those hearing this for the first time, this means that the tyre can still work for like 300km after puncture. Because of this, the car does not come with extra tyre. Also, there is no wheel spanner, no jack no nothing.

So it happened 2 days ago.

I was coming from Ibadan to Lagos. Just before I got to the Redemption Camp, I ran into a deep pot hole and the tyre got torn.

Not punctured o. TORN!

As in, di tyre TEAR.

Believe it or not, from the Redemption camp to Lekki Lagos, I rode with a TORN tyre without any negative effect. It displayed on the screen that I should not move more than 80km per hour which was decent enough.

Drove it to Coscharis, Lekki Epe way the next morning to have the tyre changed. It's changed now.

I can go on and one about this ride. Make una tell inspired to order for una as well. cheesy

As for the number plate, I couldn't come up with a better number than X6-M.

It fits it perfectly.

5 Likes

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by maxtum(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
No wonder!! Na cuz of Akinalabi inspired never deliver my rides !!!expect one sha!!

Inspired Now wen you don finish delivery of "Moto Baba Olowo" wen you go deliver our keke Nape? grin
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by olenyi: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
akinalabi: Inspired don crase.

Anyway, inspired is a great guy. Very honest and straight forward. He delivered right on schedule and I have placed an order for another SUV.

As for the car, it is an amazing ride. Lots of features I haven't finished using.

I'm particularly loving the Run Flat Tyres. For those hearing this for the first time, this means that the tyre can still work for like 300km after puncture. Because of this, the car does not come with extra tyre. Also, there is no wheel spanner, no jack no nothing.

I was coming from Ibadan to Lagos. Just before I got to the Redemption Camp, I ran into a deep pot hole and the type got torn.

Not punctured o. TORN!

As in, di tyre TEAR.

Believe it or not, from the Redemption camp to Lekki Lagos, I rode with a TORN tyre without any negative effect. It displayed on the screen that I should not move more than 80km per hour which was decent enough.

Drove it to Coscharis, Lekki Epe way the next morning to have the tyre changed. It's change now.

I can go on and one about this ride. Make una tell inspired to order for una as well. cheesy

It fits it perfectly.

Now that's one hell of a beastly ride. shocked shocked shocked
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Naija road sha.. I just got into lagos from ibadan the road is hell coupled with the long traffic.
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by damola1: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2013
una men, i don vex... inspired oya fire me one 2015 version!... this na correct okada..

FRSC officer: park... park...

Damola in his X6M; Yes officer, what can I do for you...

FRSC Officer: em em... all this small boys sha... na maga money una go dey shyne for our face so... anyway, come open ya boot, show me ya spanner & extra tire..

damolaski: Oga...u dey fall my hand oh...maga money never reach na... maga money na for all those range, and LR.. money pass money bros...hem hem.. abt the tire wey u talk.. bros.. this my jallopi no dey use extra tire oh.. na oyinbo miracle.. shocked shocked.. But na old miracle sha.. but only for the big boys..

FRSC Officer: Young man, stop insulting my intelligence, in my 15 years of being on this road...I never see okere wey no get tire... na make u follow me go our office oh...

una men, make I go settle inspired first.. I go complete this yarns for FRSC office..choi.. .Emi a lo o.

6 Likes

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by jam04(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2013
akinalabi: Inspired don crase.

I was coming from Ibadan to Lagos. Just before I got to the Redemption Camp, I ran into a deep pot hole and the tyre got torn.

Not punctured o. TORN!

As in, di tyre TEAR.

Drove it to Coscharis, Lekki Epe way the next morning to have the tyre changed. It's changed now.

It fits it perfectly.

How much does it cost to fix the tire?

1 Like

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by akinalabi(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
jam04:

How much does it cost to fix the tire?

You've got to by new ones. Front ones 150k and the rear ones 180k
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by albacete(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
akinalabi:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by AbuMikey(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
akinalabi:

For only tyre?? shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Vivly(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: For only tyre?? shockedshockedshocked
320k for only tyre. How much be d car?
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by AbuMikey(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly: 320k for only tyre. How much be d car?
Na 150K Dollars.
Re: MOST EXPENSIVE PRE ORDERED SUV IN 2013 ( By Akin Alabi From Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
akinalabi:

Bros? U dey do blood money? Me never even fit afford nissan blue bird of 250k, nah tire u dey talk like say e b kulinkuli and garri
Show me the way ooo. Make I no die for inside poverty. Even if nah to b ur P.A, I go do am honestly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reg 2005 Benz E320 / SALES ENDED. .......Household Items For Sale In Lagos / CLEAN USED 2010 VENZA 10M LAST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.