Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion (1069 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by ebamma(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
To the religious folks in the house,
what if after all the millions of naira tithes you paid, millions in offerings in church, prayers day and night, then you come to the realisation that judgement day will never come to know whether u are going to heaven or to hell cos there is no God, how will you feel?
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by israel007: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Then it is what it is. But for now, do what you know is right
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by georjay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
WHAT IF U RE JONZING......WHAT IF U RE SLEEPING ON A BICYCLE....WAKE UP

end tym finzzz
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
ebamma: To the religious folks in the house,
what if after all the millions of naira tithes you paid, millions in offerings in church, prayers day and night, then you come to the realisation that judgement day will never come to know whether u are going to heaven or to hell cos there is no God, how will you feel?
Lol. I cannot imagine what will follow because it is not possible. Heaven exists and so hell.
Let me help you with other similar questions.
What if the faeces we pass is the most nutritious portion of the food we ate?
What if a man is really a woman and a woman a man?
What if a little boy is the father of his father?
What if a n.aked person is in the real sense putting on clothes?
How do you answer?
You don't. Because the assumption on which the premise is built from is logically incorrect.
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by italo: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013

If there is no God, heaven and hell, there will be no afterlife so we wont exist after death and we wont realize anything and wont do anything.

We simply wont be.

2 Likes

Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol....OP was inspired through John Lennon song titled Imagine

Keep it rolling bro....we are know religion is a big scam......what do you expect when elites want to control minds....they invent religion and politics.
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Tuntheycr7: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
The Bible say : 'You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
OP, What ar u tinkin?
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2013
U re MYOPIC,Illogical and unreasonable !!!

If the Scenario U painted above failed to exist,then there won't be you to regret or fulfilled as U would have fallen into Oblivion Nb,Carry ya dicko for the meaning !!

Hence,If I will actually resurrect after death as promised by the Scriptures but with not Judgement Day ;

Then I will Feel myself ..... Like a soldier who has been instructed to find a non-existence treasure only to work laboriously and discovered in the longrun no treasure was hidden in the wilderness !!!

I shall return to base and consolidate on the Knowledge I have learnt in the wilderness,be fulfilled with what I was able to Achieved Upon Humanity with my believe !!!

No Good towards fellow Human is a waste of time and whatever that teaches and Guides your conduct even other than scriptures i.e Accounting,Physics,Chemistry ,Economic,Bible,Qoran .....

They are never waste of time !!!

1 Like

Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by alexleo(m): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2013

What if after living your life as if there is no God then when you die you now see that there is a God, that heaven and hell actually exists and that you are condemned for hell fire?

1 Like

Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by ebamma(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2013
alexleo:

What if after living your life as if there is no God then when you die you now see that there is a God, that heaven and hell actually exists and that you are condemned for hell fire?
And what if after paying millions in tithe to pastor adeboye so that u can make heaven, then u came to realise that there is no heaven?
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by alexleo(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2013
ebamma: And what if after paying millions in tithe to pastor adeboye so that u can make heaven, then u came to realise that there is no heaven?

I am not in Adeboye's church. No good christian pays any pastor or church money to make heaven. We all know in the scriptures that it is salvation of our soul that makes us heavenly candidates. And we get saved by grace, through faith. Not of works or by paying money. It is the gift of God freely giving to the repentant heart. Thanks.
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by italo: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2013
ebamma: And what if after paying millions in tithe to pastor adeboye so that u can make heaven, then u came to realise that there is no heaven?

You wont "realize" anything because you wont be.

Think!

But what if you live life rejecting God only to die and find there is an afterlife in heaven or hell?
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by BTT(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2013
I'd rather live my live as though there's a Heaven and a Hell than die to find out there is one.

2. All these wickedness you see all around, don't you think nature must have put up one Uncle Sam to punish the bad guys. Think about it.

3. The thought of Heaven and Hell alone makes the world a better place. Imagine knowing that everything ends with your last breadth, won't you 'do and undo'?

Pls dearest OP, run for your life! Jesus is the answer.
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2013
'what r all this peopl sayin,they are blind and no nothin...there is no heaven..there is no hell...there is no God..'
that is what your mind will be sayin...
But i had akwayz wonder that if there was no God who has been answerin all my answers...
And who has been touchin the mind of evil people to change their evil ways...
IF THERE WAS NO GOD WHERE IS OUR ORIGIN...FROM WHOM DID WE DESCEND FROM..
Even science has proved the bible to be factual
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2013

By the time you beginning to build your logical reasons on imaginations then there'll be problems. God has been spoken to His people & manifest Himself to those who seeek Him deligently. If there's no God I'll be a liar like you. I'm not a Pastor but I have 100% evidence of God's existence. If we should beginning to pick it one by one on this forum hardly two or three Atheist will beat me when comes to SCIENCE, then am I brainwashed? everybody love science but the problems comes when you allow your fable mind to lead you astray from the truth.

You may say I'm brainwashed, if I tell you God can speak and manifest Himself but the question is Have you ever tried to find God in a way HE has said you can find HIM?

Logic and knowledge will cease one day and everyone will face AFTERLIFE, think beyond what you have been made to known about universe and God.

Shalom!
Re: What If There Is No God And Heaven And Hell Is Just An Illusion by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2013
-

(1) (Reply)

Strange Pictures Appear On The Wall Of A Mosque In Ikorodu / Is It Normal For Pastors To Use A High Life Music Quotes/line While Preaching? / alfa selzer is humblebygrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.