Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

CELEBS Talks On Their Motivational Sources - Babsomot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CELEBS Talks On Their Motivational Sources - Babsomot (707 Views)

The Face I Make To A Motivational Speaker / Warri Talks/ Proverbs / Celebs & their animal lookalikes (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CELEBS Talks On Their Motivational Sources - Babsomot by babsomotde(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2013
Terry G
MY MOTIVATION? Y u asking me? Do you want me to nak you akpakpo? Free me now, right now. It is ginger aka swaga,swaga.

Interviewer: Please, I don't get you.

Let me light the bomb in your presence and you will know that lucifer is a badoo. I think this should answer you... (Pointing to his bag of Hemp popularly known as "IGBO"wink This is what give me what to sing. It charges my six packs like bazooka. Taste it and you will know that the diff. is clear.

Tiwa Salvage
(Speaking in a Kurlin, kurlin tongue) Oh...My motivation. Yes. I get that from other music generally. I can sing high tones and deep tones once I listen to my mentor music.

Seun Kuti
I am only taking the herbal and medicinal weeds that my father leftover. Don't worry, this igbo can take you to anywhere. Just one sip, you are ready to go... ask Wizkid, my brother.

A comedian in the making...No Insult please...Se I try?

Abeg, ASUU don cut the strike? Because more "strikers" are coming back such as ASUP

(1) (Reply)

j / Nigeria Footballers Disguise After Their World Cup Failure / Please Help! Who Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.